TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I really love the animations in the trick-or-treat items! I keep watching them. I love the non-animated ones, too - artists, you guys did a fabulous job, as always!

Only 28 so far so I've got a few more to get...but I do have the 34 from Aliset.

I am loving this Halloween so far and I'm really looking forward to seeing what this year's dragon design is!

Haven't seen any new treats in a while so I guess 33 is the max.

*is hopeful for daily treats*

yes. i need the map but i cant get it because the 'locked shop' everyone is talking about doesnt appear... :/

I had the same problem, after you go to the loft dont forget to go to the field to see the ending of the story then go back to the shops and it should be in the actions list

If anyone remembers the very first season of Digimon, doesn't user posted image remind you of Mimi's digimon partner? biggrin.gif

(If the image doesn't load: it is the stuffed green puppet-like creature than has a pink bow on it's head from our Trick or Treat bucket.)

It took awhile.............but I did get the last two! biggrin.gif

You will too wink.gif

ENJOY!

well this is my first holiday and i never expected it to be this easy althoug i did a trade to get multiple of these for a 2012 hatchie kinda a waste now that i see how easy it is i like that they are in the corner aswell hey does anyone know if all holidays are this easy?

Halloween 2009 was my first holiday, as I joined the game Sept 8, 2009. I managed to catch 1 Halloween dragon that year, and I accidentlly caught a chicken trying for a Halloween egg, I was in 7th heaven lol.

It took me a while to learn how to catch eggs during the holidays. But TJ's made it a lot easier now.

Just a reminder, peeps!

I'm already seeing lots of Marrow/SW/Pumpkin eggs already in the hatcheries. It is better to wait a full day before adding them or else they will get sick. If you already have them in hatcheries (by choice,) make sure you fog them if, at any time, you won't be able to watch your scroll for sickness.

It's not fun when eggs that you've worked so hard to get, get sick and die. And that goes for the new Halloween dragon eggs too. Just be very cautious!

/end public service announcement tongue.gif

Edited by CDM

Haven't seen any new treats in a while so I guess 33 is the max.

*is hopeful for daily treats*

Last 2 years there have been 42 each year I think.

Looks like you need to go back to the Dragon-stall where you found the scales; there will be another vial there for you to take, with a golden dragon wrapped 'round it. To get the moon, leave the town and go down the road to the next one. To get the map, return to the town and go back to the shops. There will be a locked one this time.

Thank you so much!! *hugs* I could have sworn I went through all of the stalls but it looks like I missed one. *does a dance* I never got the rainbow chicken last year so this is awesome for me to have completed it this year! <3 Thank you so much!

I ADORE the treat that looks like Scrump from Lilo and stitch <333 It actually made me tear up when I found it. That movie has a lot of meaning to me <3

Just a reminder, peeps!

I'm already seeing lots of Marrow/SW/Pumpkin eggs already in the hatcheries.  It is better to wait a full day before adding them or else they will get sick.  If you already have them in hatcheries (by choice,) make sure you fog them if, at any time, you won't be able to watch your scroll for sickness.

It's not fun when eggs that you've worked so hard to get, get sick and die.  And that goes for the new Halloween dragon eggs too.  Just be very cautious!

Hear hear!

I just checked to see how some of my AP'd babies were doing and 4 of them are already sick. >_< It's a bit disheartening.

Ah and before I forget, a huge <3 and thank you to everyone involved in putting this wonderful event together! biggrin.gif I'm dying (hurr durr) to see what the new spooky dragons will look like! It'll take something special to top the Shadow Walkers in my opinion. ^^; I'm sure they'll be beautiful though.

Were there trick-or-treat items last year? I thought the Haunted House items were instead of trick-or-treat last year and this was the first year we had both...but I could be confused.

Finally got everything for the Halloween event. makes 3 years in a row now. I love these events. It takes me forever to complete one, because I love reading everything first. I always wind up missing something and have to go back several times, but that's the fun of the game.

Now to just get all of the trick or treats, have 12 so far. I forgot about them, because I was having so much fun looking thru stalls, shops etc.

Can anybody help me please? How do I get the moon from Aliset? I've got 33 items including the map but I can't find the moon.

I ADORE the treat that looks like Scrump from Lilo and stitch <333 It actually made me tear up when I found it. That movie has a lot of meaning to me <3

Ooh! It reminded me of that too, but I couldn't remember where it was from exactly. laugh.gif

I did the new event and i'm trick or treating!

I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW they had costumes! i went to breed my dragons and saw.. yellowish red dragons?

I LAUGHED MY BUTT OFF

Thank you TJ!

Just a reminder, peeps!

I'm already seeing lots of Marrow/SW/Pumpkin eggs already in the hatcheries. It is better to wait a full day before adding them or else they will get sick. If you already have them in hatcheries (by choice,) make sure you fog them if, at any time, you won't be able to watch your scroll for sickness.

It's not fun when eggs that you've worked so hard to get, get sick and die. And that goes for the new Halloween dragon eggs too. Just be very cautious!

You guys better listen to this. I've had my alts killed when I was away and I've seen it happen in hatcheries. Wait a few days then put them in there. Fogging is your friend when you are not at the computer.

I hope you all are enjoying Aliset ^^ PM me if you have any ideas or thoughts for next year =)

Not quite. There were 94 in the first ToT (if I counted right). Last year we had just the Haunted House, no treats. This is the first time there's both.

Many thanks to TJ and to all the spriters and writers and artists who have worked so hard to make this event special.

I am about to go and breed some of my Halloween dragons and spread the love. I think I am only breeding one for myself.

I can't wait to see the new Halloween dragon. And I am anxious to see if I have any better luck at creating zombies than last year! I really want at least two hatchlings!

I freaking LOVE this years events ^^

thank you TJ and all who helped made this possible

and all you awesome spriters too <3

oh i almost forgot.. i stopped getting trick or treats for some reason

i have 33 so far.... should i be worried??? .__.

Halloween events are my favourites on DC.

Thx!!

Love the black cat and the full moon with the bat in Trick or treating.

I was trying to help my boyfriend get his, he is missing the pumpkin

but we already got the special scene in the fields

we tried leaving the whole village and starting from the beginning but everytime we get there it doesn't show up