TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

That was fun. smile.gif I finally had time to sit down and go through the village. I found all the items. smile.gif

I also finished the trick or treat earlier today.

Thanks TJ, artists and every one else who worked so hard on these events. They were a lot of fun.

How many items did you get from the trick or treat?

Gosh tj, this is absolutely amazing biggrin.gif

I only have 32 items... Missing the map and another, anyone know where they are? I swear I've been everywhere 5 times already...

It should be in the unlocked shop,I don't remember how to get there,though.

Edited by Mercury

I am curious as to where the new Halloween dragon will be dropping as well. And i'm sure it'll be spammed like none other which means there's a low chance a lot of us slow clickers won't be getting it this year. x.x

I am curious as to where the new Halloween dragon will be dropping as well. And i'm sure it'll be spammed like none other which means there's a low chance a lot of us slow clickers won't be getting it this year. x.x

Every biome.

Here is an image of all the items, total of 34:

user posted image

All I will say, is you have to go back and investigate a couple of places a few times.

I have 32 items. I am missing the 32nd and 33 that are listed.

How did you even leave the town? The only similar option I get is "go to the next village" and I get nothing when I venture down that option. xd.png

I think you have to have everything from the town first, and then leave.

I don't suppose it's possible to get the sort order on the trick or treat page updated so it has the more recent event's goodies at the top? Instead of having to scroll past the previous year's to the new stuff at the bottom?

Can't hurt to ask...

How many items did you get from the trick or treat?

It should be in the unlocked shop,I don't remember how to get there,though.

33 for the trick or treat and it's been about 4 hours since the last treat came up.

God, I love the dragonss' disguises. Specially the one the Stone dragons are wearing. biggrin.gif

For people missing items from Aliset, make sure to go through everything slowly after you 'finish'. There will be a couple of new options to click in a couple of places. I thought I have gone through everything, but I just needed to slow down and read.

33 for the trick or treat and it's been about 4 hours since the last treat came up.

Thank you,then I have finished that, too.

It seems that the one who didn't play the trick and treat can't get a full basket this year.

But I am still very happy to have the basket. biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ you truly rock, fun litle event, was a bit hard but managed to get all 34 items, now to colect all treats for my basket. And thank you for all the nice customs you and your team of artists gave to my dragons, they all apriciate them and love to wear them.

Did anyone else fell kind of like a complete thief while playing Aliset?

"Hmmmm, this is kind of cool! I'll take this from the stall!"

"Hmmmm, this could arguably be useful. Mine!"

XDXD exactly. I was like...mentally adding 'And I left a few coins behind for the stall owner' XP

Do the Halloween eggs have a limit or can I breed to my hearts content?

I have the orange pumpkin dragons from 2009, 2010 and also 2011.

I also have the black Marrow dragon from last year.

I also have the shadow walker from last year.

Can I breed them all and keep some of the eggs or is there a limit? I am so confused b/c their is more than one dragon released around this time. HELP please!

Edited by Galaxygirl

I got to the part with the Misfits, but now I chose to turn back to the farmhouse and now I'm stuck. I've been everywhere else... what now?

Galaxygirl, the halloween eggs have no limit, but remember that you can only keep one egg from each breeding, no matter how many are bred. you have to actually pick one and type "keep", otherwise they will all be abandoned.

Galaxygirl, the halloween eggs have no limit, but remember that you can only keep one egg from each breeding, no matter how many are bred. you have to actually pick one and type "keep", otherwise they will all be abandoned.

What do you mean I have to type "keep"? It only asked for my PW and one was abandoned and the other is on my scroll. Am I missing something?

Got some new blood for my Pumpkin clan.

Still can't find the blue scrawl, the bucket, the moon and the map. Tried the hints, it keeps telling me it's too dark to head to the next village.

Oh, and I can't find any trick or treats. I'm on an iPad, guess it doesn't work on mobile.

So I was checking out the dragon's costumes, and I noticed the red hooded cape on my female black dragon. I know if probably a reference to Little Red Riding hood, but I couldn't help but think TEREZI!

this has been a Homestuck post. Good day.

Hi,anyone know how many trick or treat items are there?

I got 33 items and no more appears.My basket is still not full.

33 here too... and been about 3 hours for me since a drop...

maybe since they did the story too they decided 33 would be enough?

Gosh this is really awesome xd.png I finished the quest event (34 items total I have now biggrin.gif) and I'm working on trick or treating! Locked with eggs - Ooh, I can't wait for Halloween! I hope I'll be able to get some x3 haha, not the best clicker here!

As for the costumes- ADORABLE! Every single one!! I wonder if by Halloween will all of them have costumes? I can't even decide what's the cutest!

Awesome work TJ and spriters and everyone who put this together smile.gif!

I love this! The costumes are adorable, I really like the summers! I think I found all the Aliset items, still working on the Trick or Treat ones, though! Can't wait to see what the new Halloweens will look like.

I have almost all the trick or treats for this year, good stuff. Really love the bat one it's really cute! Love the candy corn too. haha

*whiiines* Where the heck is the moon-thing? It's the only Village item I'm missing, and I know I've been everywhere!

Don't have many Trick or Treat items yet. Need to get going with that!