TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Where do you find the moon and map?

You find the moon by passing the village after the one you've explored(you have to find all 32 main items first). Then, after looking at the ending, you have to go back to the shop place and theres a shop that's supposed to be unlocked.

@Lavaedra

i think theres 33, last time i heard.

Thanks! smile.gif

I actually squeed a little bit when I got the trinket of Scrump from Lilo and Stitch. That made me so happy.

Put it in white in case there are people who don't want spoilers.

I actually squeed a little bit when I got the trinket of Scrump from Lilo and Stitch. That made me so happy.

Put it in white in case there are people who don't want spoilers.

thats exactly what i thought when i saw it. laugh.gif

As I have read, the highest amount of items is 34.

I have 33, however I am unable to find the next one which I know which is.

SPOILER:

The eaten pumpkin is. I believe when you first go to the farm and you have the option of continuing to the farmstead you have to go directly to the fields before the barn. I believe it is that way, if not disconsider this paragraph.

Anyone have a list of all the Trick or Treat items yet? Normally someone posts a list, but I have been unable to find one. o_o;

Right now I have:

- The Oriole (Bird)

- Color Changing Cauldron

- Pumpkin with Pygmy

- Flaming Horse

- Apple with Worm

- Green Cactus Doll

- Portal with Vines

- Moon with Bat

- Red Amulet

Edited by MysticTiger

Fun text adventure. :-) Though, I really did feel kind of bad looting the entire town when I really only needed three objects to solve their mystery. I especially wanted to go put the toy and the handmade baby clothes back. Just because the villagers are somewhat dim-witted and easily spooked doesn't really make it OK for me to rob their children's birthday presents. :-D

The badge only shows up after you get the map right?

No, after you complete the quest. I believe. I got the badge before I got every sprite.

As for the Neglected's costumes (I ignored my Neglected's costume all day until an hour ago tongue.gif Shows someone loves someone too much, oooohhh! If you've seen me around a decent amount, you know who I'm talking about... *ahem* Most people wouldn't know right off the top of their head, either. I'm a special person when it comes to these things...), the males' costumes remind me of the Necromorphs. I don't know why. blink.gif And that is why I love their costumes. biggrin.gif

And some certain Aliset items.. I really like the container of liquid with the golden dragon on it-- Yes, I just called it a container of liquid, problem? tongue.gif The Guardian of Nature looks like it wants a hug... and the meat sandwich's meat looks like something you don't want to eat unless you want to get sick. unsure.gif Eww. sad.gif

Made some text white in case some people haven't gotten those items or seen the Neglecteds's costumes yet wink.gif

... That's a lot of smilies. blink.gif

Fun text adventure. :-) Though, I really did feel kind of bad looting the entire town when I really only needed three objects to solve their mystery. I especially wanted to go put the toy and the handmade baby clothes back. Just because the villagers are somewhat dim-witted and easily spooked doesn't really make it OK for me to rob their children's birthday presents. :-D

I'm playing a Thief in Skyrim, so I don't feel too bad about it.

Gah!

I have 32 items but it does not let me go to the next town. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

hardwired

Any word yet on how many ToT items there are?

(Killed my first adult, the other dodged the blade again... I must have my zombie set, though! xd.png)

BTW, is anyone here gonna try for a Undead Dragon? I'm gonna try and g for it

I'm probably going to try for one, yeah. I got a male last year, and I think I'd like to have a female one, too. Just because I like at least one dragon of each gender per species on my scroll.

@SaphiraSapphire

the trinket shop

I got the amber necklace from there, and when i try to go back, it doesn't give me anything. Hmm...

@KageSora

dont do it yet!!! you have to wait till exactly Halloween or else you have a VERY small to nothing chance.

@KageSora

dont do it yet!!! you have to wait till exactly Halloween or else you have a VERY small to nothing chance.

I know not to revive until Halloween, but I need to start killing the adults now. Don't want to find out they all dodge the blade on Halloween and all.