TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

I wonder why zombie dragons aren't listed in the Wiki? Not on the types of dragon page.

I wish I could make zombies and give them away.

You were probably looking at the egg page?... they don't have zombie eggs, because eggs can't be revived. (but you already knew that)

I have a zombie hatchling from 2 years ago and another adult zombie from last year. Didn't bother with killing this year.

I wonder why zombie dragons aren't listed in the Wiki? Not on the types of dragon page.

I wish I could make zombies and give them away.

blink.gif Wut? They are listed...

I know Mimmu already postet a link to the dragon types page, but just to make sure you really really get there, here's the direct linkt to their dragons article: Undead Dragon

(Even when you type "Zombie" into the search option it leads you to the "Undead dragon" article. wink.gif )

Edited by Nyastara

Aw crap. Both my vamps killed their eggs. Sigh.

WOOOO! Mine worked!

user posted image

Pahaha that is amazing! biggrin.gif Dem codes. Congrats!

QUESTION to all who successfully zombified dragons:

Can anyone confirm that Paper dragons can be zombiefied? (maybe even Cheese dragons and Dinos ?)

I'll ask since someone just added this information to the wiki, and I wanted to be on the save side by asking if others successfully zombified an unbreedable.

Edited by Nyastara

Kinda confused when I didn't see any new eggs, but this explains it. Anyway I finally got a female Zombie! *happydance*

@xeyla- Man that is just too aproprtiate! Love the codes! Congrats biggrin.gif

My dragons always avoid my attacks sleep.gif Seems I can't get a zombie.

Dragons, if they dodge the blade, will continue to dodge the blade for a full 24 hours. Try a different dragon that has not dodged.

QUESTION to all who successfully zombified dragons:

Can anyone confirm that Paper dragons can be zombiefied? (maybe even Cheese dragons and Dinos ?)

I'll ask since someone just added this information to the wiki, and I wanted to be on the save side by asking if others successfully zombified an unbreedable.

I reverted it for now and asked them if they have any proof.

as of yet, I haven't seen a non-dragon, zombiefied.

Edit: Sorry for double-posting, accident wacko.gif

Edited by jediknightkrazy

My luck at getting a Zombie is as good as getting a GoN.....Ain't gonna happen!

But it's still a great Halloween! With the postponement, I was able to fill my scroll again with more of the previous years' Halloween dragons AND I was able to grab my very first cb Silver! biggrin.gif

Am I the only one who's having troubles with the AP? For some reason I can't catch a Marrow's egg and it's not because someone gets it before me. It just doesn't register it, it says that there is no such egg. Is it normal?

Tried two hatchies - got two zombies! biggrin.gif I guess I'll leave it at that, though, and try to 'normally' revive the other dead hatchlings as I have every stage of zombies now!

@Hawktaon & Lullakai: thank you! I was hoping their baby would zombifie, since they have the perfect codes for it.

Am I the only one who's having troubles with the AP? For some reason I can't catch a Marrow's egg and it's not because someone gets it before me. It just doesn't register it, it says that there is no such egg. Is it normal?

It's either someone's getting the egg before you, or it's just lag. I don't think it's a bug, I've never come across one in my entire year of Dragcave, mostly.

Adults are harder to zombify it seems. I had a family of Zombies with a Zombie girl already. Tried to zombify 5 more but "only" got an ungendered Zombie. biggrin.gif Now I'm only missing a Zombie boy. Will have to save that for next year as I'm out of tries.

Waited seven months for this...

The first of my Leetle Critters collection!

Nice ! What will the other ones be ?

On subject, I find it strange we're not getting more trick or treat items, since the pumpkin bucket is nowhere near full. I thought we would get a few new ones today. Has that been delayed to saturday too ?

1 Zombie female hatchie out of 6 tries - not the best outcome, but yay, I finally have a Zombie hatchling! <3 Also gathered all the ToT's and completed the Hounted House, that was fun - a great event! And now I get to sit back, watch my Marrows, SW & Pumpkins grow and wait for the new release. smile.gif

That's a zombie. Did you kill and revive the dragon (because that's how you get them)?

Never see a zombi...

Yes, I only wanted to try out the kill action

Never heard about a Zombi...

I got a leetle tree this year too, and I finally got a Shadow walker to be counted (I like to say I have all most all the dragons...though two hatchies count).

I hope the event isn't delayed too much...but I'm puzzled. Today is the 31st...doesn't that mean the eggs come tomurrow on Thursday instead of saturday? since tomurrow is the 1st.

Never see a zombi...

Yes, I only wanted to try out the kill action

Never heard about a Zombi...

Well then, congrats...? wink.gif

Usually when you kill a dragon, you can revive them. If that works the dragons comes alive again the way it was. On Halloween though you might stand a chance to make a zombie out of a dead dragon.

@Firebirdwyvern: TJ was talking about the 3rd, so this coming Saturday. wink.gif

Edited by Felischia

You're very lucky. Zombie adults are much harder to come by than hatchies; hatchies, you can hoard 2 weeks before halloween, fog them till they die, then revive a bunch. Adults are limited to 5 and seem to have more slender chances. I haven't gotten an adult Zombie yet, and I've been trying for three Halloweens now.

Well then, congrats...? wink.gif

Usually when you kill a dragon, you can revive them. If that works the dragons comes alive again the way it was. On Halloween though you might stand a chance to make a zombie out of a dead dragon.

Is a zombi rare?