TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

Is a zombi rare?

I'd say so because you can only turn dragons into zombies on Halloween. smile.gif

(Never heard that it worked on normal days.)

Edited by Felischia

Yeah, Zombie Dragons are pretty rare. Mainly because you can only get them on Halloween.

EDIT; Oops ninja'd

Also, having a pain with the AP. Been trying to get a Halloween Dragon for days as I was never around for any releases, but I can never get one ; _ ; I haven't even got one yet...

edit2; scratch that just managed to get one |D

Edited by Takoto

Oh my gosh....my first zombie attempt ever....and it was successful!!! It's an adult too!

Edited by Moonlight Dreams

Zombie adults: 2/5.

Zombie hatchies: 2/9.

Sadly, none of my planned zombie lineages worked. But there's always next year biggrin.gif

Edit: I can't count tongue.gif

Edited by Naughtrish

Not bad at all for zombifying this year. Got 2 engendered hacthling zombies and a boy. I already had adult male and female from 2 years ago(no sucessful turnrs last year), so now I just need a girl.

Also, having a pain with the AP. Been trying to get a Halloween Dragon for days as I was never around for any releases, but I can never get one ; _ ; I haven't even got one yet...

edit2; scratch that just managed to get one |D

I can still breed one of my 2nd gen Pumpkins (all the others have been breed already), so if you or anyone is happy with a 3rd gen like this I'll breed it for the first to PM me.

Nice ! What will the other ones be ?

So far the next ones on the list is a S1 Pumpkin called Leetle Gecko, and a S1 Marrow called Leetle Eaglet smile.gif I'll be looking for more after Halloween.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Anyone know Saturday's quietest hour?

[gripe]I'm going to need to hit it to have a chance. Here I thought I lucked out for Halloween to be on a weekday when I could grab easily. But nooo, stupid hurricane had to come. Now I'll need to try from an iPhone.[/gripe]

Um...why would you want to Zombify those? I got a female mature Zombie hatchling...I'm now torn if I should try on my second Autumn Seasonal...I don't want too...but I want too...

biggrin.gif My cheese and paper successfully zombified.

Ooh, good job! That's new information, I think - unbreedables were supposed to be un -zombifible.

Well done!

YES! I got a zombie! None of the others turned, so thats a shame. Still, there's always next year!

biggrin.gif My cheese and paper successfully zombified.

Brilliant! *off to edit Zombie thread*

Edited by AlternateMew

Ooh, good job! That's new information, I think - unbreedables were supposed to be un -zombifible.

Well done!

Aye, I had a friend who did a cheese last year. I don't think many people knew they could be, at least cheeses and papers, anyway.

1/5 zombies successfully turned.

Good enough for me, since I already got all the sprites for zombies in previous years xd.png

Um...why would you want to Zombify those? I got a female mature Zombie hatchling...I'm now torn if I should try on my second Autumn Seasonal...I don't want too...but I want too...

SCIENCE!

We do what we must because we can.

SCIENCE!

We do what we must because we can.

...one of my Halloween dragons is now getting named GLaDOS when they come out.

I saw everyone creating zombie dragons so I made one too, but now it's on my scroll all tattered and dead and i feel so bad for having created it... sad.gif

You can't make it normal again or release it, can you?

Edited by aurora e

stabbed 10 Adult males, 9 avoided, one turned =)

edit: and got a ungendered Zombie, too =)

Edited by tjenni

I saw everyone creating zombie dragons so I made one too, but now it's on my scroll all tattered and dead and i feel so bad for having created it... sad.gif

Nope, they don't seem to have a release option. And they stay zombies once you made them a zombie...

Nope. It's there forever.

Don't fret too much, once its tombstone disappears, you'll almost never even see it. They only come out between 12AM and 6AM, and show their tombstones on the 31st of months with 31 days. And as themselves on Halloween.

Oof, killed five dragons and all five disintegrated. Sorry guys, I thought you'd wake again to shamble the night!

Yay I got an ungendered hatchie zombie <3 My set is complete! When I have room for eggs I'll try another adult (have 2 kills left)