TJ09

2012-10-25 - Halloween Begins

One adult and two hatchie zombies, to go with the one adult zombie I had from last year. biggrin.gif It is bugging me that they aren't all grouped together, though. Next year I'm going to have to plan ahead and get a bunch of extras of some breed (probably whites, so they end up in alphabetical order) to zombify.

0/3 hatchling fodders turned, and 2/5 adult dragons turned zombie. Pretty good, in my opinion. Also this marks the first female zombie in my cave, wow, really? I hope I'm not being sexist in my stabbings...

One of my zombies has a zombie grandfather! Because why not.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YCmNL

Leetle trees are still too cute to kill. Too bad, a zombie tree would be awesome.

Edit: Got another adult zombie though.

Edited by platedlizard

I always have a hard time trying to make zoombies because I don't want to kill any of my dragons. Especially when the chances of me reviving them have always been pretty low. But I've gotten 1 out 3. One is good, so I'm not risking any more. happy.gif

That's pretty awesome that the Halloween drop was delayed for those suffering from Sandy. *hugs all involved*

Edited by priscel

This event is totally awesome; I really love how it's set up. It was a challenge to complete, which had me frustrated at times, but it was still marvelously well-done.

My only complaint about the festivities this year is that the drop of the new dragon is being delayed rather than extended. Some of us, myself included, like to get dragons with special birthdays. Now I won't be able to get this year's HALLOWEEN dragon born on HALLOWEEN. It's incredibly annoying and makes no sense to me whatsoever. Just extend the drop if it's that big of a deal. =\ There's no reason that everyone can't get what they want this year. *sigh* Well at any rate, happy Halloween everyone. sleep.gif

I got a good haul of older dragon breeds so far. 2 pumpkins, 6 marrows and 4 shadow walkers (+1 egg that Ive got as an offer for another marrow egg).

Only 1 out of 5 zombies turned, and it seems I miss timed my hatchies... they went poof before I could turn them.

5/17 zombied. Better than I expected, actually.

Though still wondering why my full-revives grew up instead of auto-freezing...and one of them is inbred too...dangit. xd.png Oh well. Zombie-fodder for NEXT year, I guess. XP (the other full-revive is caveborn, so I'm letting him live)

I re-killed my fully-revived dragon, but it doesn't have the option to let me attempt to revive it again. So if you make a full-revive, unless you actually want it dead, it's best not to use the kill option again.

Killed the two adults and two hatchlings and tried to revive them, and finally got a zombie from my last dragon! woot, I guess my next challenge is attempt to get a ND >_>

Killed five... no Zombie... sigh

Gotta wait until next year again...

Edited by Husky51

First hatchie, first zombie.

I feel epic!

Won't try another, though. Actually, why not?

EDIT: I got it first-time again!! Two hatchlings, and they both turned into zombies! That's awesome biggrin.gif

Edited by jediknightkrazy

Zero zombies. The first one I attempted to revive, revived successfully, the others disintegrated. dry.gif What rotten luck.

last year it was 0/5 zombie tries, this year was a succes ^^

since I already had an adult zombie from 2 years ago, I only killed some frozen hatcies.

on gendered hathie and an ungendered hatchie returned as zombies ^^ now I have all 3 different stages biggrin.gif

let us hope that the halloween hunt next saturday is gonna be as succesful as this one ^^

Erk. Out of 13 Zombie attempts, 2 revived as Zombies while 3 revived as normal. Also realized last night that I'm working a 12 hour shift on the day of the new Halloween release. =< Halloween begins rather shakily.

I wonder why zombie dragons aren't listed in the Wiki? Not on the types of dragon page.

I wish I could make zombies and give them away.

No zombies again! *sigh* I think I might just give up. I feel bad killing them. >.<

On the bright side, I've gotten three of the shadow walkers. I missed them completely last year. ^^

My zombie fodder for the year all turned out to be ninjas (save two fails). They won't let me stab them T-T

I wonder why zombie dragons aren't listed in the Wiki? Not on the types of dragon page.

But they are listed in DC Wiki...

Yes they are: Wiki link to Dragon types

It's the last in other dragons smile.gif

Husky51 Ninja'd me ninja.gif

Edited by Mimmu

1 Zombie Hatchling out of 7 hatchling tries, hope I get an Adult male next, sadly I have to work all weekend, too... unsure.gif

My zombie fodder for the year all turned out to be ninjas (save two fails). They won't let me stab them T-T

Next year, start stabbing them a few days in advance o.~