Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I woke up this mornig to find a beautiful little Tinsel eggie waiting on my doorstep -it's almost EG!

Thanks sooo much QAndais for the lovely surprise biggrin.gif

I also send my Magi over the big great lake once again to deliver some hatchies and a cold eggie^^

The only Dragon I actually still need to breed is stubbornly refusing to produce anything useful...surprisingly enough all my other dragons are breeding quite nicely -.-'

Check Your PM

biggrin.gif

Would you of the SS committee consider this to be "Nicely lined?"

it's a downwards stairstep. I don't see how it wouldn't be considered nice =P

Annnnnnnnnnnd my last package has found it's way to my Giftee, Red2111.

Thank you SOOOO much Belisar for your help with this one!

ETA- Woooo, I have a newly adopted Giftee to torment! Her first "surprise" gift has been sent her way. Shame it has such a nasty attitude. laugh.gif

ETA, The sequel - Darnit. It grew up before claiming. Thankfully I have lots more where that came from.

Edited by jocosa

so, seeing as jocosa was bored, i assigned her another vacancy from the bronze list. smile.gif

@rayden: it's adequate. i would not trade for it, but would always take it as a gift and i'm really picky.

Send another shiny package to Shell - maybe she'll be speechless wub.gif

If there's still anyone without gifts on th Bronze list I'll happily help out as well happy.gif

I just sent off a CB Royal Blue to my giftee. I caught it by chance on the Gifting Tree forum. Thanks jellyscent!

Just as an update. I'm happy to help out with those that are missing gifts.

Just drop me a PM with the list and I'll see what I can do.

Currently waiting on my giftee to reply to a mail.

*squees the little shiny hatchling* she is hatched and named on my scroll. thank you Jocosa!!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/hnGbb wub.gif right now she will have a Pebble for her mate, but i plan on building her a mirror gentleman *nods*

thank you Belisar for breeding this lovely.

another gift waiting for my giftee and we're both holding our breath to see if the two mates i bred her take to the two lonely bachelors on her scroll happy.gif

ma santa gave me a silver egg!!!!!! my 1st metal!!!! so happy, so happy, so happy. thx santa :-D

Still no word from my gifter.... Metals are breeding decently now, and Bluna hatchies shouldn't be too hard to get, so maybe they'll shoot me a message soon? (:

My Secret Santa didn't seem to be in the gifting mood. Got a couple nice hatchies at the beginning, but no futher contact. Guess I wasn't all that good last year...............

My Secret Santa didn't seem to be in the gifting mood. Got a couple nice hatchies at the beginning, but no futher contact. Guess I wasn't all that good last year...............

Check your PM's biggrin.gif

Keep in mind though, Santas are only required to complete 1 wish off your list. Anything above and beyond that is optional, and up to the Santa.

Red has gifted me a red nebula and black hatchling, both needed as mates and this morning woke up to find another CB stripe on my doorstep. Red has been a most generous and awesome Secret Santa and I am most appreciative. happy.gif

I finally had a white lineage I have been waiting on to breed to gift to sunny, so dropping that off at her doorstep.

8 people haven’t been gifted from the Silver list to according to my list.

12 people haven't been gifted from the Gold list according to my list

If anyone is willing to take on one of these lists - please PM me!

~

I do, also, need help with one ‘common’ hatchie.. if anyone has room to try and breed for me now! wink.gif PM for details!

Edited by Flamemynx

I apologize for not posting, tis a bit late, but I sent my gifts along to Jazeki, and lynixe sent a gift to me =)

I found a really beautiful gift! wub.gif Thanks very much to my Secret Santa, that made my day. biggrin.gif

*Impatiently COMPLETELY scroll locked while things grow up or just wait to be picked up..* :S

One of the rare times I'm confused by the number of hatchies running around my cave (total of 15ish)...!

Still need four gifters for silver, and 9 gifters for Gold.. but for now, these hatchies are giving me a headache..I'm going to bed ^^

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

CB Blusang

CB magma

CB or 2nd gen silver

Cb Golden Wyvern

I can be contacted: by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Sure