Flamemynx

Secret Santa - A gifting game!

I have still not been contacted by my gifter unsure.gif

I know this is about gifting, but I spent a lot of time trying to get nice things for my giftee, and then I got nothing from my gifter, so it's kind of upsetting.(especially since this happened in the Halloween game, too) I would love to participate in the next gifting game, but now I'm not so sure, considering this has happened to me twice.

Also didn't you say, a few pages ago, that you got a CB Gold gifted? laugh.gif [even though it wasn't 'your' gifter, I don't think you leave this game unloved. ^.~]

It's always the case that some get more gifts than others. I don't really mind as I like gifting too. *^-^* If the giftee is happy and squees a little then I am happy too. ^.~

(if I would start counting how many I have gifted and how many I have received last Halloween and this time ... I better not start that *g* - what counts is that you did/do enjoy yourself)

Edited by Belisar

Still no response from my giftee, and my Santa either sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I Need Help!

Please can someone help me with the following dragons?

~Short and nice linage gold, CB winter, tinsel any linage~

I can be contacted: Through this thread or/and by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry I haven't been around for a few days. I'm just updating my 'checklist' now.

Thank you so much to the most perfect Magi dragon Sinalco - for all my precious hatchie gifts!! <3 <3 <3

Still no response from my giftee, and my Santa either sad.gifsad.gifsad.gif

I Need Help!

~Short and nice linage gold, CB winter, tinsel any linage~

I can be contacted: Through this thread or/and by PM

I can trade for this dragon: Yes laugh.giflaugh.gif

Sorry.. apart from a ton of fails, my 80+ Tins produced nothing...

Sorry.. apart from a ton of fails, my 80+ Tins produced nothing...

No no, dont need to say sorry. I know how stubborn they are laugh.gif

That's so nice of u trying breeding me one egg.xd.png

Thank you thank you :X

PM'd you shinjiteru! xd.png

Sent you a reply already xd.pngxd.pngxd.png And I am all ready for the shinny

Today seems to be a wonderful day *jump*

shinjiteru got a third gen gift from Santa...

lineage

That is another knocked off the list! xd.png

You are a sweet and lovely Santa, hardwired laugh.giflaugh.gif

Finnally I got my 1st gift from Mr. Santa :X

Thanks again for the shinny :X:X

If they'll actually breed, I'll contact you.

Would anyone be opposed to having a Valentine's Day secret santa? Or, if it needs more planning, we could make it a leprechaun gifting game? Something fun to do while in the break of events~

It sounds like a good idea. It would have to be 'post' Valentine (because lots of people will be busy breeding Valentine dragons).. Something between Valentine and Halloween (the two big 'holidays') would be good though...

I'm giving my wonderful Santa so much trouble, I asked for PB Stones because my Stones always give me Geodes, and now my Santa has the same problem. xd.png But today I received TWO PB Stones anyway! Yay! biggrin.gif

Wish I'd known you were looking for PB stones about a month ago - I was breeding 2nd Gen Geodes for a lineage project and I KEPT getting stupid Stone dragon. xd.png

Right... Update!

GOLD LIST

Gifted: 46/60 (so only 14 unlucky enough to have stubborn dragons!!)

SILVER LIST

Gifted: 34/43 (so only 9 people are growling at their dragons - more than others! - to send gifts!)

We did a Valentine's "secret santa" (I think we called it Caring Cupids) last year and it was just as much of a hit as the Halloween and Christmas ones, so I would be all for doing it again! Definitely post-Valentines though, since like someone else mentioned, V-day breeding would take up the slots. Plus if we do it pre-Vday, I feel like it would be slightly too close to this one. We could definitely start signups in a week or two, though, and leave them open until just before V-day ^__^

And I would love to help :3

----------------------

If anyone needs a really messy silver for their giftee, I have two of them (one's a hatchling, one's an egg). The hatchie is clean, but the egg is inbred...like, massively so X'D

user posted image

But regardless, if your giftee would love a silver no matter the lineage, shoot me a PM with the name of your giftee ^__^

Posting from someone else (who wishes to keep their identity secret from their giftee at this point!)

Anyone able to help, please PM me and I'll pass on their name.

I Need Help!

Pretty Silver or Gold metallic egg. Non-inbred. Short lineage if possible.

I can be contacted: By PM

I can trade for this dragon: I can try but my dragons are all part of the Celibacy club lately.

If they'll actually breed, I'll contact you.

Would anyone be opposed to having a Valentine's Day secret santa? Or, if it needs more planning, we could make it a leprechaun gifting game? Something fun to do while in the break of events~

Or we can make one every month! wink.gif

I want to do this EVERY MONTH!! laugh.gif

Tossing eggs and hatchies at people is so much fun!

Though as mentioned I would prefer it after the Vday new eggs have finished dropping so I have all my egg slots free for gifting.

Through the generosity of Pink467, I have been able to give my giftee yet one more egg on her wishlist...an Alt Vine! Thank you so much Pink467! biggrin.gif With this gift, my giftee's list is just about fulfilled...all but the Gold egg, but she did get a Golden Wyvern egg and I'm not quite finished begging my dragons for an egg. They've gone through 2 breeding attempts each and will be tried at least once more before I give up!

And in case I've forgotten to mention, I've received many lovely dragons from my gifter, arenee1999, and couldn't be happier!

And I look forward to the next gifting thread, whenever it may be!

I any of you need a CB Magi or a CB Lumina you're welcome to pm me.

And I'd love a after Valentine round as well happy.gif

My next package for Shell is almost ready...just needs a few more hours before hatching wub.gif

i'm all in for another round of gifting; however could we space it out? halloween --> x'mas --> valentine is just a few months apart. then there'll be not much going on (cuz no holiday events) until easter (?). maybe an easter gifting round in late may/early june?

I've not been contacted yet...

I understand my list is a bit difficult (I feel a bit guilty looking back) and I don't mind waiting till the end of the month but I do feel a tad forgotten...

Thank you so much to the most perfect Magi dragon Sinalco - for all my precious hatchie gifts!! <3 <3 <3

You're welcome^^

He is getting a bit round though, you're giving him too much cookies biggrin.gif

I've not been contacted yet...

I understand my list is a bit difficult (I feel a bit guilty looking back) and I don't mind waiting till the end of the month but I do feel a tad forgotten...

I also haven't recieved a PM from my gifter...Santa, where are you? There's still time, but I'm getting a bit concerned since my list wasn't that difficult...at least some of the eggs should have been pretty easy to get =(