TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I just realized, I think I know what all three of these eggs are. Heck yes. I'm not completely sure on the leafy one, but I know the pretty blue brines and rancid ones for sure!

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Bleh I guess iTouches arent good for egg hunting e_e And I havent seen any brines yet...

Lets see how late I can stay up XD

I swear Ive seen the brine eggs but I cant remember

<.<

>.>

Edited by Mew101

well, at least I wasn't totally locked- like I usually am

I was peeved that I had been locked when TJ bred Thuweds, but this will make up for it biggrin.gif

On the brighter side, my rancid and "neglected pillow" are getting lots of clicks. smile.gif

Careful there. Too much too soon makes for sick eggies. Especially on new releases and event drops. You might give them a day or so before putting them in a hatchery. Word to the wise. smile.gif

Caught 4 musty and a rancid but missed all the brines dry.gif

Edited by majors

I wonder why the brines are so popular...?

Maybe because the egg design/colors are awesome? :D

Yaaay, new release! And eee, I know what the briny ones are! *wriggles around excitedly* I've been wanting them in the cave for a while, now! biggrin.gif

*goes hunting for eggs*

Thanks TJ and spriters! And good luck to those hunting! :3

I took a break from Darksiders 2 for a quick hunt in the biomes & saw new descriptions! After nabbing one new egg from the forest, I zipped on over to the news section to see word of the new release. Which makes for good news, because I have been getting itchy for new eggs to catch lately. Can't wait to catch more!

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

OMG I REALIZED WHAT THE BRINES ARE!

~ohcrapohcrapohcrapphcrap

gotta catch em aaaall!

Im am 96% sure I know what the brine eggs sprite looks like

I kind of want to know what they are, now that some of you seem to know what they are.

lol, just logged on to do some normal hunting and ran into a compleatly empty cave instead xd.png

What biomes are these droping in btw?

Yeesh, I keep hearing about how hard it is to get a brine. >.> I caught a musty and rancid on my first go. I wish I'd chosen one of the egg-spaces for a brine instead, if only for the challenge. My reflexes aren't that amazing, but my Internet's a beast.

We'll see once my GoN hatches then. (I should've known there'd be a new release a couple days after I finally summoned the little jerk. XD)

We'll see once my GoN hatches then. (I should've known there'd be a new release a couple days after I finally summoned the little jerk. xd.png)

I have no idea why this made me laugh so hard. Lol tongue.gif

Edited by boscodelta

Please don't post them here. This'll be the first time some of us get to see the hatchies and adults without using the wiki, and we don't want them to be spoiled. Thanks!

Edited by SpaceShuttleFan

:< I need to get at least one more Brine before the release slows or I'll probably never get one of each gender. I just KNOW they're going to be the most popular thing ever.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I'm wondering if I can stay up another 45 minutes to the next drop to try for another brine, or just wait until the morning.

I'm wondering if I can stay up another 45 minutes to the next drop to try for another brine, or just wait until the morning.

You can make it! Don't wuss out on us now. D:

:< I need to get at least one more Brine before the release slows or I'll probably never get one of each gender. I just KNOW they're going to be the most popular thing ever.

Agreed

i know right. once they hatch, it'll be REALLY impossible to get 'em.

i know right. once they hatch, it'll be REALLY impossible to get 'em.

Bah! don't tease me like that T.T