TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

omg 84 people in coast... x.x

[e] ninja'd ninja.gif

Edited by boscodelta

Aww... Almost had a brine, and my internet let me down. (Or was it the cave?) CURSE YOU XFINITY!

Edited by SpaceShuttleFan

@SpaceShuttleFan: I don't think it's your internet. They went FAST. I have a fast connection and fast fingers, and I didn't get one either.

Edited by blackdragon71

Okay, NOW I've seen a brine xd.png Good to know they're not rarer than the others. I saw them in the coast biome. Weren't gone for two refreshes, then at the third, nowhere to be seen. I'll get one tomorrow.

Edited by jennyshin24

Two of the eggs seem familier, just can't place em. Got 4 of the yellow ones and 2 green ones with little trouble =)

Oh my god brine is such a tease. I clicked it and the screen paused (it does that with a successful catch) and it said someone already got it. Waited a full15 seconds for the page to show that LOL

ttease

I know exactly what the Coast ones are and I need 50 now. Oh my gods. These are beautiful and I am going to breed the heck out of them in checkers with Tsunamis oh man you guys I have wanted these to come out for forever.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

There was a It's Bright and Pink egg in that Brine egg drop, luckily someone else was faster than me, unfortunately everyone was faster for the brine eggs too. =(

Ugh. Half way through clicking for brines, my browser crashed.

Guess I'll wait 'til morning. G'night everyone. Happy hunting. :3

0.o my fingers hurt and I STILL didn't catch anything :/ that sucks.....now. stay up for the next hour and try again or waste time in the morning before school but get actual sleep...? nor did I see brines 0.o

Haaa... Missed out on the brines, but grabbed plenty of rotting leaves! Got a few rancids, too, so I'm happy~

On the brighter side, my rancid and "neglected pillow" are getting lots of clicks. smile.gif

Edited by SpaceShuttleFan

I do wonder what all these will look like, since their descriptions are kind of... gross?

Got 2 green and 3 yellow ones... I seem to catch them better in the 5 minute drops... I didn't catch a single one during the hourly drop...

Missed the rotting leaves but I did manage to get two rancid! And a cb red someone tossed into the AP, so I'd count that as a win. Time for some incu-hatching and I'll look for leafy eggs next hour. biggrin.gif