TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I'm wondering if I should wait till the morning for the brines or just abandon the CB Nebula I got in the AP.....I shouldn't have gotten that darn ridgewing in the first place xd.png

Pfft, at least you have a choice. This GoN is just sitting here, trolling me. He's all, "LOL I bet you wish I was a BRINE!" I've been at it a year trying to get this guy, and now he's the bane of my existence.

You know though, these new eggs will be around to stay. You only get two GoNs in a lifetime.

*sigh* failed to catch a brine...again.

They go so fast *.* I think my only chance at catching one will be at the hourly drop.

You know though, these new eggs will be around to stay. You only get two GoNs in a lifetime.

Yeah, and to be honest, I'm not even doing this for the eggs themselves. I might end up just trading them depending what they turn out being. It's just the thrill of the hunt! Everyone said brines are near impossible to catch, and I found myself locked with the other two releases. T_T I should've went for the brine first.

They go so fast *.* I think my only chance at catching one will be at the hourly drop.

Ditto.

OH OH at least I actually saw them drop this time!

nice! new releases! ohmy.gif

will see how the hatchling/adult turn out, then make my choice.

keep up the good work DC!

*sigh* missed a new egg cause of my computer lag

this is so hard everyone's computer is faster then mine >.<

Gaaaaaah

I've been sitting at the coast, refreshing for a chance at the 5-minute drop

I've seen them each time, clicked on it each time, and each time I fail to click it fast enough. I MUST be third in clicking that, I was refreshing, my eyes locked on the target area, and the instant I saw an egg I just clicked without looking.

I will get one.

What's better about the hourly drops? More eggs?

Gaaaaaah

I've been sitting at the coast, refreshing for a chance at the 5-minute drop

I've seen them each time, clicked on it each time, and each time I fail to click it fast enough. I MUST be third in clicking that, I was refreshing, my eyes locked on the target area, and the instant I saw an egg I just clicked without looking.

I will get one.

What's better about the hourly drops? More eggs?

More eggs. So, while they will go fast, they won't go AS fast. And I just developed a good method for catching new releases on the drop, so... I'm hoping it works.

GR.

Of course NOW all of my rare dragons decided they are ready to breed.

[e]

Wait.... I missed the drop?!?

Theres a small drop every 5 minutes and an hourly drop that drops lots of eggs.

Edited by boscodelta

So far I've caught two mustys and two rotton.....and have not managed to get a single brine =/ and i've been trying for the last hour bah....but I bet if I don't get one tonight, i won't ever get one again...they seem like they might be rares.

Camp the coast, w00t!

Caught two brines finally - both on the last two five minute drops.

Caught two brines finally - both on the last two five minute drops.

wow!!! nice reflexes and great computer!!!

:D Yay! I got two of the beautiful bluish eggs at two separate 5-minute drops, and I have one of each of the others. I just need to grab another musty leaf egg because the number of eggs TJ has suggests the adults will be dimorphic, and I can go to bed and try to lock myself with Brines in the morning.

Firefox keeps timing out every couple of refreshes and then it takes forever to get back on the ball again. I won't even mention how long it takes to breed a couple of dragons. >.> Why are you such a bum when it comes to dragcave, Firefox?

Gratz to those who have snagged eggs so far! biggrin.gif

wow!!! nice reflexes and great computer!!!

I'd been trying and refreshing over and over again for the last almost couple of hours. smile.gif

edit: I'm using firefox and it works fine for me. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Theres a small drop every 5 minutes and an hourly drop that drops lots of eggs.

I probably don't even see them.xd.png

EDIT: Standing by for the next hour drop...

Edited by SpaceShuttleFan

OMZ 90 users in the coast...

Edit: Now 78....but really, i do not think I can catch a brine at this rate.

Edited by jennyshin24

the eggs go so fast i do not have enough time to even get one egg

>.<