TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

i hope most people are going to sleep so i can atleast get one egg lol

Im thinking il be able to get one closer to 3-5am smile.gif

Anyone here ever seen over the hedge? I probably look like the squirrel right now practically shaking with a coffee in my hand. And my eyes are all twitchy hehe.

"I like the cookie..." unsure.gif

Wow, if there are 5-minute drops, I'm not fast enough to see 'em. Outta here until the next hourly!

My thoughts exactly. I can't help but think the resulting hatchies would be horribly shunned by pretty much every other breed, except maybe zombies, neglecteds and marrows. Poor stanky babies.xd.png

Ohhh, forgot about the marrows and their eating habits. They would be a smelly breed even if their eggs don't start out terribly smelly. ohmy.gif

My advice... Next hour, when you see the brines, right-click them all, and open new tabs for them, no matter how much the cave lags. I got mine this way, and would have gotten 2 if I wasn't overburdened. Best of luck to everybody!

Well I have one yellow egg and my brother decided to save me 3 neglected pillows. I need one more yellow and 2 more brines. *twitch

eggs are going by pretty fast can not even see one egg in the 5-minute drops

.-.

YAAAAAAY! I knew something was coming soon. biggrin.gif And finally! Something that I recognise too! biggrin.gif

6th straight drop and I haven't seen a egg pop up at the 5 min drop....I'm going to call it a night, and hope there are some still there tomorrow. Or someone willing to trade wink.gif

good night and happy hunting

there is over 100 less people on DC so stay up so u can have a better chance!

edit-its only 11:22 where i live so its not that late 4 me... im sadly limited to ony 4 eggs and one space is already filled D:

Edited by manypets4me

*dies* After nearly two hours, I have two neglected pillows and none of the others >.< Good luck to all those who shall hoard as much as their egg limits allow...

My advice... Next hour, when you see the brines, right-click them all, and open new tabs for them, no matter how much the cave lags. I got mine this way, and would have gotten 2 if I wasn't overburdened. Best of luck to everybody!

your plan is working i may try this on the brine eggs lol

you can not even see the brine in the 5-minute drop .-.

The last 5minute I didn't see a brine

I saw a magi in the desert.

2 Leaf

1 Rancid

No brine

Saving my last spot for brine, if not I'll settle for secondbest (rancid)

Another 5 min drop lost to the white screen of death. Is this the universe's way of saying "Go to bed"?

x.x /ragequit

Another 5 min drop lost to the white screen of death. Is this the universe's way of saying "Go to bed"?

x.x /ragequit

yeah my screen goes white so i start cussing at my computer ^^

Well, it's past 7AM for me, so time to wake myself up with some hunting... I've only got one space but hey xd.png

The sprites look awesome smile.gif

EDIT: First, there need to be more eggs and less people ><

Edited by cfmtfm

I'm so tired, but this is my first egg-drop so I'm super happy and excited! I just got the yellow egg and the green one, but not the brine. I'm debating if I want to stay up for the next hour drop, since I've already been on here, clicking away, for about 2 hours sleep.gif

Good luck to everyone! biggrin.gif

Im hungry and though I have had no luck I don't want to leave my computer...+ theres nothing to eat.

i hope i get brine i only need one and when i get one brine i am going to sleep

Why is it that Brine seems to be most popular?

Is it because it doesn't drop much? I don't think so, the drops are equal.

There are nearly 100 people each drop time in the Coast, wanting a Brine.

Is it because people know what they'll look like?

i hope when the hourly-drop comes there will not be 100 people in the coast looking for a brine i hope it goes down a bit so i will have a chance to get one