TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Grabbed myself a green one and now I'm good and locked. c:<

The AP is going to be full of good stuff tonight! with everyone nabbing the good eggs, they want to abandon the old ones(except for rare ones of course!)

so i will be on the look out! *anticipates hatchies*

Wow, everyone is watching this.

NEW RELEASE! It's the first one I've witnessed...ever.

Are the biomes still generating every five minuted and people are just getting them that fast? Or is it a once an hour thing now until after the release is over?

I wondered why the cave was absolutely empty, so I decided to check the forums to see if there was a new release. xd.png

I haven't caught any yet, but I'll remedy that soon. tongue.gif

EDIT: Caught two rancid ones from the desert, and then the caves were empty again. xd.png

Edited by odddude1

What

I just finished catching all the eggs of the last release after my hiatus. D:

*Scrambles*

Are the biomes still generating every five minuted and people are just getting them that fast? Or is it a once an hour thing now until after the release is over?

They are being generated every 5 minutes but are going very fast.

they'll release "constantly" for a few days, but there are so many people snagging them that the drop got nabbed out. like the desert does only with everything. and nothing will drop in the non-new biome zones. So basically you'll only get to see them on the hour more than likely. at least for now.

Ninja'd!

Edited by Kara Wolf

The AP is going to be full of good stuff tonight! with everyone nabbing the good eggs, they want to abandon the old ones(except for rare ones of course!)

so i will be on the look out! *anticipates hatchies*

You won't find too many hatchies going out. Just lots of low-time eggs, but good ones. Saw some pretty lineages being dropped in the AP. But they're getting snatched up by the ones who are willing to wait a few days to get the new eggs.

Wow, I came to have one last look at the cave before going to bed and I notice that all of the biomes are empty. I have to say I was not expecting that at all! Guess it'll be a little bit before I get to bed.

I love the hectic scramble that comes with a new release. Thanks TJ! smile.gif

Oooh, this is exciting! biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what these little guys look like. I know where I'll be this evening.

I got one... xd.png Everyone just grabbed the eggs. I find it kind of funny.

I caught a musty one, now locked until tomorrow xd.png

After I got one, the abandoned den was madness. I saw a cheese, red dino, black, and vamps...but I just had to keep my drake and nebula.Now I sorta regret it, but not really. I saw rancid, but not the brine in the biomes. Huh.

I can't wait for musty to hatch, it will be awesome cool.gif

Plus, i;ve never been on a release before. It was crazy, with the eggs gone in seconds and all the biomes empty. I'll grab the rest a few days later wink.gif

Edited by jennyshin24

Thank you Tj.

I didn't see a single egg in the coast.

Is that mean the third egg is there?

Good for you, Mercury! I'm sorry about the lock, but hey, at least you got one.

I'll patiently wait. It's like past midnight for me I don't see myself being up for long.

Plus I got a CB vampire egg, cheese egg, yeah I'm totally taking advantage of the AB drops LOL

lol these five minute drops ain't working for me. :3 Guess I'll have to wait til the hour.

Maybe I'll just go to bed. bleh.

But I want the briny one. ;-;

Damn...missed this drop...

Stupid laptop...

At least I have another five minutes...

Adsfjkl I AM EGG LOCKED NO WAI

*hyperventilates*

2 musty, 1 rancid, need a briny, then I'll be locked good and tight without being able to let go of anything else or incuhatching. But I'm really happy about catching the second musty egg. They really do look like neglected pillow eggs. xd.png

Really annoyed that the new post email notification doesn't work when it's something like this, a release. I get emails for EVERYTHING else. :|

Thanks for the new eggs.