TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I think I'll donate a few of the drop eggs to a friend or the AP.

Im stayin up all night until i have at least one of each biggrin.gif im pumped!!! The brine one looks kinda familiar.... but i forgot(thinks while waiting)

... when they came out the first round every body clicked faster than me D:

Sorry. :3

I don't recognize the yellow ones at all, right now, though. I'm super excited to see what they are.

Im nearly 100% positive I know what the brines are.

I feel like I'm slowly dying on the inside...

Darn my 4 egg limit. Missed a CB Ice and CB Gold before the new eggs arrived. Can't wait for these new eggs to hatch though to see what they are.

If you could abandon GoN's, I'd make two people very happy right now. Also, if my potential ND experiment egg didn't have a perfect code, it'd be AP'd in a heartbeat. And that Ember? If it wasn't an IOU, tossed. And the Balloon... hmm, the Balloon can probably go. e.e

i can't see ANY brine at the 5 min drops!!! but my son got one, at the hour drop. now i have to think how i can bribe him... rolleyes.gif

If you could abandon GoN's, I'd make two people very happy right now. Also, if my potential ND experiment egg didn't have a perfect code, it'd be AP'd in a heartbeat. And that Ember? If it wasn't an IOU, tossed. And the Balloon... hmm, the Balloon can probably go. e.e

Balloons were meant to be free. xd.png

Of course, I get myself egg-locked and I can't trade anything except for a vampire.

@blackdragon71: Too right!

@Syaoransbear: Hurr. My initial post was going to include a pun along the lines of "This release STINKS!" but I was too afraid. Carry on, brave soul!

i can't see ANY brine at the 5 min drops!!! but my son got one, at the hour drop. now i have to think how i can bribe him...  :rolleyes:

Threaten to ground him? Haha, I'm kidding. But seriously, bake some brownies. If he's anything like my daughter, he'll make it rain brine eggs for some chocolate-chunk double-fudge brownies.

Edited by Chanilove

Threaten to ground him? Haha, I'm kidding. But seriously, bake some brownies. If he's anything like my daughter, he'll make it rain brine eggs for some chocolate-chunk double-fudge brownies.

haha... he's not a chocolate lover!!!! maybe some money.. hmmm...

@blackdragon71: Too right!

I know I'd give up a brine egg for a tray of brownies. If only my mom and I could figure out how not to burn them... We can only bakes cakes and cupcakes.

im like so worried im not going to get any of those eggs for a while

my computer is like the slowest computer in the world and everyone clicks so fast to get those eggs and it slows my computer way down and so i miss them

curse you computer >.<

Nooooo! My Internet is lagging today due storms!!!!! dry.gif Lets see if I can catch anything... Thanks for the release.

I know I'd give up a brine egg for a tray of brownies. If only my mom and I could figure out how not to burn them... We can only bakes cakes and cupcakes.

Yeah...Ive burnt water before. :/

I gave up a vampire egg that was one click away from hatching. If it wasn't 1:30 am for me, I'd be throwing a giant fit...okay, maybe a little fit, but I'd be super loud about it.

Nooooo! My Internet is lagging today due storms!!!!!  dry.gif Lets see if I can catch anything...  Thanks for the release.

Same here. Darn prairies and it's crazy weather! I'm just glad that the power hasn't gone. And I have to work at 6 in the morning... maybe the pool doesn't need a lifeguard?

Edited by rin52

I'd say that depending on how hard the brines continue to be to catch (re: previous releases that had similar troubles but lined out eventually), watch the trade forums.

I gave up a vampire egg that was one click away from hatching. If it wasn't 1:30 am for me, I'd be throwing a giant fit...okay, maybe a little fit, but I'd be super loud about it.

Pfft, at least you have a choice. This GoN is just sitting here, trolling me. He's all, "LOL I bet you wish I was a BRINE!" I've been at it a year trying to get this guy, and now he's the bane of my existence.

Edited by Chanilove

Pfft, at least you have a choice. This GoN is just sitting here, trolling me. He's all, "LOL I bet you wish I was a BRINE!" I've been at it over a year trying to get this guy, and now he's the bane of my existence.

Can't you ER your GoN? It looks like it should be hatchable

Pfft, at least you have a choice. This GoN is just sitting here, trolling me. He's all, "LOL I bet you wish I was a BRINE!" I've been at it over a year trying to get this guy, and now he's the bane of my existence.

Yeah, but if I'd waited 'till the next drop (which I missed anyway) I could've had a vampire and not been egglocked. I hate my decision. I'll be so sad tomorrow until I realize that I could just grab one whenever I want. It takes me quite a while to get over these things... xd.png

Can't you ER your GoN? It looks like it should be hatchable

He's been ER'd since I found out about the release around a half hour ago. XD