TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Caught one brine & one rancid to go with the rotten leaves, giving me one of each. Going to bed happy now. smile.gif

... That was FAST man..... I only got two of the last. Well, even a little is something but I wanted them all!

Got 3 green ones. WHOOT!!

The yellow and apparently ellusive brines will have to wait for tomorrow's hunting. or trading. Hopefully it's not one that requires an army of awesome because I'm STILL working on my GW army/lineage. *prods unresponsive dragons*

Good GAWD, I've never seen eggs vanish so fast. laugh.gif I got one rancid and a brine; looking forward to seeing what these beasties turn out to be!

(On the upside, congrats to whoever snagged the magma egg I just panic-ditched to the AP to make room for new dragons... wink.gif)

The coast froze on me while I was trying to click but I Finally got 1 brine, now off to bed.. best of luck everyone! smile.gif

its hard for me my computer is so laggy and everyone moves faster then me so its hard to get one

i need to get atleast one brine before i go to sleep and this may not happen for a while

ughhhh

Anybody snatch more than two brines, please send some of us one of them.

I'm going to try for maybe half an hour more.

oh, I hope these breed pretty with turpentines! That would be an aromatic lineage combo 8D

Noooooooooooo!

Not today TT.TT

I will go to a festival today and have no internet access until sunday!

No time to wait for another drop sad.gif

out of two hours i only got one new egg

lol my life stinks

oh, I hope these breed pretty with turpentines! That would be an aromatic lineage combo 8D

...and with those Luminas, oh my poor luminas biggrin.gif

I got 3 musty and 2 rancid eggs, but I could catch any of the third kind.

They drop in cost only?

Yes, the brines only drop in coast.

I'm locked for another two hours. But seeing those eggs fly by ... wow. Thanks TJ and spriters.

I've always hoped for a drop where I'd recognize the egg, and this is it! Huzzah! C: Wonder what the other two will be!?!

Such little beasties! And I only had one egg so I didn't have to toss any in a panic! Woot! This is gonna be a good drop, tater!

Yeah eggs!! Wooooo!

Anyone here ever seen over the hedge? I probably look like the squirrel right now practically shaking with a coffee in my hand. And my eyes are all twitchy hehe. Edited by boscodelta

a second the eggs are their and then when i come back there all gone i hope most people are going to sleep so i can atleast get one egg lol

My thoughts exactly. I can't help but think the resulting hatchies would be horribly shunned by pretty much every other breed, except maybe zombies, neglecteds and marrows. Poor stanky babies.xd.png

Caught 2 Musty's and 2 Rancid's, have yet to catch any brine's. Have not seen any eggs at the last 2 5 minute drops sad.gif .