TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

i bet when the hourly-drop starts the coast is going to be really packed

wow only months??? I would of thought that most breeds he had planned had been there years..

and of of course I'm locked.... and have eggies waiting for me to pick up in trades!

I'm a master clicker

but my internet is so horrible

whenever it hits exactly the 00 or 05 mark it pauses, becomes a white blank page which i swear is mocking me

and then i see one brine egg and of course i don't get it

i feel like i'm being trolled.

I really want one, thanks to you guys. auuuuuugh.

I hope i get one at the hourly. If I don't, I'm goin' to sleep and going to wait for tomorrow.

THREE MORE MINUTES

-squinting-

wow only months??? I would of thought that most breeds he had planned had been there years..

I interpreted that as they've been hidden for months. There's a period of time where sprites vanish off the master list. These might be one of those breeds that have been waiting a long time to see the light of the cave and they're just now making it out.

I managed to catch two of the brines on separate 5-minute drops. I was shocked. I also have 3 musty leaf eggs and 2 of the rancids. I actually wish I had grabbed 5 of the brines instead of just 2, but I had already gotten the other 5... lol.

My browser has failed me

It failed me RIGHT when the eggs dropped

My trust in google chrome has dropped severely

*head into keyboard*

didn't get a single blasted brine....and now I have to go to bed.....how long do drops go? Do I have any chance of getting one tomorrow night...........?

did not get any eggs computer kept freezing

T_T

Son of a ... grrr...

My computer mocks me. It decides to get slow until the all the eggs are just about snatched up and by then it's useless. Oh well, at least I don't have to work tomorrow, so sleep isn't entirely an issue.

wait till tomorrow!!!! ninja.gif

My thoughts exzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzactly. Because I can't keep my eyes open any more.

Good night and happy hunting for the strong and die-hard among us. smile.gif

There's no way for me to even remotely get a brine, even running 10.0 internet Nothing but major lag with 100+ trying at once * sigh* maybe i should just hit the hay.

did not get any eggs computer kept freezing

T_T

mine too...

good night everyone and good luck! And if you catch more than 2, send me one too! rolleyes.giftongue.gif

Edited by happymom

... no Brine... if I didn't have to work I'd stay up longer but... 5 hours sleep then watching people swim laps... I'm going to hate tomorrow. Better luck I hope.

Yeah, with 100 people in the coast it was the hardest to hunt. Went to the volcano instead where there were only about 30 people and grabbed something rancid instead. *eyeballs egg* Smelly.