TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

xd.png

1 rancid

0 brine

0 musty

This excitment if not good for my sleep. I also have to wake up early tomorrow.

Edited by Mousia

Woo! New release, I egg locked myself this morning. tongue.gif So I dropped a few eggs and froze one of my hatchlings so I could get the silver trophy, since I was only one dragon away. biggrin.gif Woo! an extra egg slot. Thanks TJ!!

Edited by Amberose

I think rancids will be common, brines will be rare-uncommon and mustys...I'm not sure.

Does anybody have a Brine right now, except TJ? I'm wondering if they're even dropping. I'm hoping to get one tonight...

Edited by SpaceShuttleFan

Got a rancid and a musty! Just gotta get a brine now. I've hardly seen them at all on the 5 minute drops.

I'm just in serious disbelief that they are being picked that quickly. I'm refreshing about every 3 seconds and haven't seen one..NOT ONE..

I'm just in serious disbelief that they are being picked that quickly. I'm refreshing about every 3 seconds and haven't seen one..NOT ONE..

They drop every five minutes. They do go that quickly.

Cool, got two rancid and two rotting leaves. Missed the brine eggs.

Edited by LanceBabe

I've personally been jumping between the possible biomes... It's faster than refreshing.

I dropped all eggs except for my CB black. I was going to go to bed but my curiosity got me when i seen all biomes empty.

So far:

1 rancid

2 musty

0 brine

Really want the brine one

Edited by Phaeochrous

Yeah new eggs!! Now to go get some biggrin.gif

I haven't seen one brine....are they even dropping? xd.png

EDIT: I've refreshed like crazy, but still no brines....I think it was just luck that got me that one musty biggrin.gif

Edited by jennyshin24

I was in the forest and there was only three dropped and they were gone when I refreshed, LOL *waits another 5 minutes*

So excited!!! Thank You TJ! smile.gif

Darn you, quick-clickers! I haven't seen a brine, but I'm hoping they'll drop in the Coast biome.

Woooh! Now all I need is a brine!

I have the 4 biomes as quick links in my address bar so I can click between each :3

Ok, I got two mustys and two rancids. Pretty sure brine is gonna be a pain in the BUTT. Too many people lurking the coast.

I saw brines in the coastal biome, but I didn't get any. They're probably harder to catch because people are trying to catch more of them based on how many TJ has of each egg. tongue.gif Or that's my guess.

I'm egg locked with 2 of the rancid, 3 of the musty ones, a CB pink and Green Dino, so I'm content.

I'm excited for the hourly drop. Since there will be a lot more than just one or two dropped.