TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I'm locked with gift/long-awaited bred eggs, so I'm going to have to settle for one of each, tonight, I'm afraid. *whacks spit and skywing with big holes with HATCHNAODARNYOU sticks*

The moment I tried loading the cave and it took a few minutes, I KNEW new eggs had dropped!

Missed the first drop though, will have to wait for the next.

I am hope to get all 3 of them.

I have to go at 12:30am your time and my time is 2:30PM

So i hope to get 3 tonight when i come back.

sad.gif

Tempted to use earthquake, but NOT going to do that to my thuwed sunsong and my gold...the gold hatches in 20 hours anyway!

Omg, I recognize those eggs.

alkhjflkasdalskdasFREAKINGOUT

<3333

/stalking cave

How long will it be before "old" eggs are released again? As fun as this is, it seems disruptive.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting day after day for a new release, and now we have one biggrin.gif

cool first page post biggrin.gif

Edited by Aislein

How long will it be before "old" eggs are released again? As fun as this is, it seems disruptive.

This is how it's done here. When new breeds are introduced, we have a period of a few days of an influx of the new breeds before things go back to normal.

It's a normal release, they happen periodically when TJ brings new breeds to the cave.

Gosh, and I was going to go to bed just now with my freshly completely free scroll 0.o sorry sleep.....gotta stay up at least another 40 min smile.gif missed the hour drop!

PS thank TJ!!! smile.gif Bet they're awesome, and thanks to the for now, anonymous, spriters! smile.gif I bet they're awesome smile.gif

Edited by Kara Wolf

caught three rancid eggs and so did my sister after i woke her up screaming "new egg release go now!!!" *hides* luckily she's in GA and i'm in ky or i'd be in big trouble lol biggrin.gif but she's egglocked hehe she wanted a dragon of my thuwed offspring i managed to snag in the ap (lucky me someones attmept bred more than one egg. i didn't believe it until i checked the main parents blink.gif so she's locked. i'm locked since i just hatched 3 of the eggs i had sitting on my scroll sad.gif but i picked up a turpentine for my army JUST before the drop. want the other eggs but my turpentine army is growing fast. i'll hunt down more after i get a few more eggies hatched. and hatchies grown. i'm locked down sad.gifmad.gif

How often are new eggs released?

Whenever TJ wishes smile.gif We never know (except for the holidays).

How often are new eggs released?

It varies. Every couple of months. There's usually a gap in releases of "regular" cave dragons over the holiday season since there's a special release for Halloween, Christmas, and Valentine's. You can look back at the dates of old release threads for a better idea of the usual distribution.

i was kinda hoping it was a 'every few months' kind of thing wink.gif

the anticipation of new eggs sucks haha!

i can't wait to catch me some of these!

If the BSA listers would only reply!

Edited by IcarusTheDragon

Been waiting for one and I obviously miss the first page. Can anyone tell me where they are?

Edit: Oops nvm seen the image. >_<

Edited by demonicvampiregirl