TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Brine hunting definitely IS difficult... I dont even have time to read the description and the egg is already gone...

dang it... i misclicked a waterhorse... *glares at it*

ah well.. five hours isn't so long to wait...

Walked away from the Coast with one egg, and its a misclick. Bit it out of spite, and it spited me right back by dying and locking up my last eggslot. rolleyes.gifcensorkip.gif. That's me done for today already.

If this is what it's going to be like come Halloween, I don't wanna know.

Grr, still deadlocked 'til 2:07 (PS the action log is freaking awesome).

I wanna go black hunting. I've seen so many of them lately, with all the biomes moving so quickly.

Also, this couple day lag between the new dragons hatching and the new dragons growing up kills me every release. ;-; I wanna see the adults.

I just realized something: The coast was bad enough with people trying to get Tsunami Wyverns...and now we have this.

The coast now has the highest probability of being swarmed, which means, if that math is correct, all of the other locations will come to crawl.

Although there is one bright side to this: If the other locations slow down, then there are better odds of getting that CB Gold or Silver you dreamed of.

It's silly and crazy in my opinion. If people are going to be offended because I find their trading choices as such, then they're just looking to be offended. It's not like I'm tackling people in the trade threads to scoff at them, just saying I find it goofy. wink.gif

I understand your opinion and I am not offended because of it. In my opinion it is a little bit strange to spend hours and days in front of the cave trying to catch a silly egg. And I am not even saying that those people are silly or crazy, that is the difference.

Although there is one bright side to this: If the other locations slow down, then there are better odds of getting that CB Gold or Silver you dreamed of.

Where are the Gold and Silvers most "commonly" found, do they show up more in one area over the other?

Finally caught my first new egg! ^O^

In three hours I'll have more room, so I'll try for the others~

Edited by Nakuru

ARGH, Brines, come to meeeeee...

But I have my pairs of the other two, so hopefully I'll manage to snag Brines. *sigh*

~Feathers

Where are the Gold and Silvers most "commonly" found, do they show up more in one area over the other?

No, thet all have the same chance of being found.

However, I found all 3 CB Silvers (Only kept 1.) I've caught from the Forest and my CB Gold from Volcano.

Decided to lock myself with another "Rancid" egg. I really do like the look of the chubby yellow hatchies. Will go hunting again once my eggs hatch around midnight, and then, when those grow up, I will start gifting.

dang it... i misclicked a waterhorse... *glares at it*

ah well.. five hours isn't so long to wait...

Haha I spazz-clicked on a waterhorse as well. laugh.gif

Can't wait to see what the new-release adults look like!

please excuse me for not reading through this whole thread... but... will these eggs be a permanent addition or will they only drop this week? does anyone know the answer to that? because the brines really are very hard to get and that was the same with the tsunamis after the first release... now it's still not easy but much easier than after the release... so if they stay... I might just be able to get me some brines too... and that would be reaaaaallly nice.

Gifted someone a Rancid egg.

Also, I can't for the life of me get a second Brine. I wanted to get a 2nd gen pb one, but I'll just stairstep with some breed once I see the adults.

please excuse me for not reading through this whole thread... but... will these eggs be a permanent addition or will they only drop this week? does anyone know the answer to that? because the brines really are very hard to get and that was the same with the tsunamis after the first release... now it's still not easy but much easier than after the release... so if they stay... I might just be able to get me some brines too... and that would be reaaaaallly nice.

All Dragon releases are permanent, unless stated otherwise. So, don't worry, these will always be around!

only Holiday dragons are limited release

ALL other releases are permanent additions to the cave

They are a permanent release biggrin.gif

edit: ninja.gifd twice, lol.

Edited by CDM

Oh lawd. My best friend is once again snuggled beside me on her own laptop (we get rather competitive come new releases), and she's just caught the very first Brine she clicked on. Totes not fair. xd.png

Bless her, she tried to get me one but misclicked a Seawyrm, though she collects those anyway. happy.gif

Also just realized that I can infact hunt again in 5 hours. Got an egg I'll be able to incuhatch come then. :3

Walked away from the Coast with one egg, and its a misclick. Bit it out of spite, and it spited me right back by dying and locking up my last eggslot. rolleyes.gifcensorkip.gif. That's me done for today already.

Did exactly the same, grrr. At least one of my other eggs grew up (a cb Summer I wasn't about to let go of!) so I've still got a slot for a second Brine. If I can catch it, that is.

Thank you for the fast and very friendly answers smile.gif Really appreciate that!

Now I'm happy again ^^

Caught this random cheese on reflex...

I'm not sure if I should keep, or donate it to the AP because I really don't need it. The hatchies are cute, though.

(Claim=PM?)

Edit: Abandoned.

I've been having somewhat luck with brines. Now searching for a friend.

Edited by Cefie

Ugh the new mobile site layout isn't doing me any favours on my Samsung Galaxy. Haven't managed to catch anything since my wifi connection is finnicky, if I click on a biome then it'll take me to a different one and I can't even access Volcano! The link just isn't there as it seems to be cut off! The bar with the button for going to the dragons page etc often gets in the way as it moves down when you scroll the page and is very annoying. Should've kept it like the desktop version.