TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

It's three and a half hours until my Rancids hatch, and 4 1/2 hours for my first Mustie. The Mustie has an s1 crack now! Not quite as exciting as real live eggs, but the anticipation is pretty close! laugh.gif

It's three and a half hours until my Rancids hatch, and 4 1/2 hours for my first Mustie. The Mustie has an s1 crack now! Not quite as exciting as real live eggs, but the anticipation is pretty close! laugh.gif

Hee! Yah, we were the kids who pressed our faces up to the incubator glass at the county fair, to watch the chicken eggs crack. smile.gif Dragon sprites aren't quite as cute as fluffy chicks, but then, you also don't have to clean up the eggshells!

Yep, at this rate I'm REALLY concerned about the Halloween dragon...or ANY Holiday dragon for this matter. Am I the only one that thinks the Marrow hype was better (as in not as hectic?) than this?

If you were here last Halloween, you wouldn't be scared, so don't even be scared. Last Halloween, it seemed as though everyone got their scroll limit of the new breed (Shadow Walkers).

Only managed to grab two Rancid eggs so far.

Really wanting to grab a few Brines. They look so pretty.

Got a musty egg, finally. ;_;.

My Rancids will hatch in about 3 hours, and I'm silly, but I'm getting so excited laugh.gif The rest should hatch in 17 hours *twiddles thumbs*

I'm still thinking that the Rancids will be my favourite out of the three, but I'm waiting eagerly for the rest before I go crazy with only one breed.

i took the time to check my scroll and post another comment

water dragon is still there

Don't forget, caveblockers will only get out of the way if someone is kind enough to use up the egg slot to move them wink.gif

After several hours of clicking, screaming, clicking, praying, clicking, tearing out my hair, click, screaming, clicking, crying, and some MORE clicking, I finally got.....

One rancid egg.

*waves a little flag*

I'm very happy with my little egg, I just can't shake the feeling that 8 hours of investment for one egg is a highly skewed ratio.

Hmm... I'd be inclined to agree that's a rather skewed ratio, for any egg x3

My egg description problem lasted 11 minutes into the drop that time...it's getting worse, yay. The ads still load fine, though, so I guess that's what really matters, right? dry.gif

Finally managed to lock myself with a misclick.

Got to the point where I was literally screaming, "NO!" at my screen when I clicked a brine and missed.

I'm not one to complain about releases...but this is just plain freaking ridiculous. I had an easier time catching a HOLLY in the AP at Christmas than I've had catching brines.

Edited by Derranged

I'm done hunting for brines. On saturday I shall resume hunting for 1 musty and 1 rancid. Then I will be finished with the new releases.

I hope I'm not the only one that plans on breeding these new releases with another dragon species? If this is so then a dark hole is where I'll go.

Five. That's how many Brines I've missed. Five. Why do Cave dragons hate me?

@Derranged- Dang. You know something's wrong when they're more elusive than Hollies.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Ummmm i want to Rant, but i'm trying really hard not to xd.png

i'm almost locked with missclicks and i dont think i can contain my rage anymore lol

just in case, does anyone have a link the the gifting forums somthing?

i always have a hard time finding these forums

i just hope i can get those Brines, i never had the chance to get GW *cries*

Edited by meruru

Wow. The coast is running out of eggs. That's the first time I've seen it ever run out.

Clicked 8 different Brines, got none. ;_;

my musty already has a big hole in it. x3

my rancid has cracks. ohmy.gif

brine is at 4 days and 17 hours

Other brine was caught today, and i have no reds left

trying to capture a brine back for somebody, since i took one from her

><

(I am never catching brines for free ever again.)

Make that six seven missed Brines. dry.gif

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan