TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

xd.png There's soooo many eggs in the AP because of all of this.

Speaking of that... how long is it usually before the block comes back on?

I've only been playing for 4 years, you'd think I'd know these things by now xd.png

Where are the Gold and Silvers most "commonly" found, do they show up more in one area over the other?

This is likely true for the Coast. Metallics will be "commoner" in the coast simply because people are clicking like crazy. However, the overall rarity will be the same (I.E. let's say a metallic is 1 in 50; you have the same chance of seeing a metallic after 50 eggs in coast than 50 eggs in forest, but because the coast moves quicker you will see them quicker).

Questions (and answers) about where Golds/Silvers or any other egg other than the new release are not relevant to the topic of the News Thread and are Spam. Please take off topic questions/answers to either PM/e-mail or Help.

Ugh I was up till 3am trying to get a second brine. It was easier to catch a holly then a second brine. X.x 13 hours of clicking for nothing.

Anyone know when the cave block comes back on?

Well, I suppose catching a Tsunami egg is still a good thing...

There appear to be no Brines in the 5 minute drops. Darn.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but are these permanent? I'm sure they are, because they usually are when they're not holiday dragons, but I hear people talking like they're not so I thought I'd check. blink.gif

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but are these permanent? I'm sure they are, because they usually are when they're not holiday dragons, but I hear people talking like they're not so I thought I'd check. blink.gif

They are permanent.

Ugh I was up till 3am trying to get a second brine. It was easier to catch a holly then a second brine. X.x 13 hours of clicking for nothing.

Anyone know when the cave block comes back on?

Only TJ really knows when it will be back on. smile.gif

I have noticed in past releases that it usually doesn't come back on until 3 or 4 days after a new release and that it seems to be staggered in that it comes back on but that there are times during the hour (not including the usual 5 minutes at the top of the hour) that it goes away for a brief time.

Your welcome, thatdeadgirl. smile.gif

I've decided to chill and let things calm down before seriously hunting for a brine. I'm content with my musty and rancid for now.

Can't wait for the adults! biggrin.gif

Edited by Orlageddon

Everytime I click on a brine egg, I am given a random egg from the coast area that is NOT a brine! I am getting very annoyed by this...

I've gone through a lot of releases over the years, but I have always caught something on the first day. Not this time. I just can't seem to get a brine.

Yay. Yet another misclick trying to get a third brine egg. >_<

Other than the Marrows, this is the hardest time I've ever had getting new eggs.

I have to admit my surprise at how hard the brines are to catch. Is anyone else frustrated by this? This is the first time for me that I have failed to catch an egg that I am hunting. And I have been around a bit. Did I just miss the time where they were the only ones to drop? Cause I have not seen em without cave mix. *Is curious*

I have to admit my surprise at how hard the brines are to catch. Is anyone else frustrated by this? This is the first time for me that I have failed to catch an egg that I am hunting. And I have been around a bit. Did I just miss the time where they were the only ones to drop? Cause I have not seen em without cave mix. *Is curious*

I saw the new eggs on Tuesday at 9PM PST. Didn't see any brines then.

Did I just miss the time where they were the only ones to drop?

I started hunting them at 7 a.m in the morning on the day of the release, and there were already commons in there. So the 'brine only' drop didn't last long.

Edited by MedievalMystic

have two ankle biters, two of the big yellow guys xd.png, and three of the brines took me forever to get those three .-. but now im locked till some of my incubated eggys hatch =3