TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Second night trying to catch Brines. Can't believe I had an easier time of getting a Holly last Chirstmas from the AP than catching a single Brine. lol.

i've got double the internet speed now from last time i was around for an egg drop. i'm still kicking myself in the rear for not grabbing one of them, so i cant screw up this time.

at least i can actually SEE the five-minute drops. that gives me hope for the hour-drops, even though i'll only get one good hour-drop in tonight before i have to get to bed.

Wow...

Got a pair of each, no idea how... but I did.

I feel bad that my gf couldn't get her last brine though. .-.

Got egg locked by a waterhorse and a water dragon even though she didn't click on them >.<

I gotta say, this is the most ridiculous egg drop I've seen in awhile.

Especially Brines.

I'ma guess they're gonna be rare, and that makes me unhappy.

I don't feel that Dcave needs anymore rares....-.

The ones already there are too frustrating to find as CBs or short lineages as it is ^^;

I've been waiting so long for the brines to be introduced.

Brines are common from memory.

I am a bit puzzled: was there a mass drop at all? I got online perhaps 6-7 hours after the release but did not see any abundance of new eggs.

oh my god... i've been successful for once! i've got one of each!!

that brine was nothing short of a miracle, either. i missed all the brines (and misclicked a water horse) during the hour-drop, then got a brine on a five-minute drop directly afterwards. i count myself lucky and bid the rest of you happy catching until tomorrow night, when i can make some space for a hopeful pair of brines.

I've been waiting so long for the brines to be introduced.

That would be great. Too many of the prettier dragons released lately have been given the uncommon/"rare" status.

I am a bit puzzled: was there a mass drop at all? I got online perhaps 6-7 hours after the release but did not see any abundance of new eggs.

There was, but I swear common eggs started showing up 4 or 5 hours after the new ones were introduced. I missed the first 2 hourly drops.

I was really busy yesterday so I've only been able to catch two of the rancid eggs so far. But now that I've got a bit more time, I'll be trying to grab as much as I can. biggrin.gif And a MASSIVE congratulations to Mysfytt for finally becoming an in cave artist! biggrin.gif She's been one of my favourite spriters for a long time now so I'm so pleased to see her name here.

I've personally had a pretty easy time of it catching rancids and musties, but I doubt I'll have so much luck with Brines. I just hope they turn out to be common in the end...

Can't even see the brines, so many commons in coast atm :/ Don't think we've had any drops for the last 20-30 minutes sad.gif

Originally wanted a pair, but I think I'd be happy with just one now sad.gif

Still trying to just catch one brine egg... sad.gif

(Some eggs in this game just seem ridiculously impossible to get! xd.png )

Edited by BrightStarBella

(Some eggs in this game just seem ridiculously impossible to get! xd.png )

Haven't caught one yet either. :/

aww I knew new eggs would be here soon was just a feeling, been checking every day but yesterday and i missed it, not to scurry and get me some when they drop haha what fun

Finally caught a brine at the x:40 drop. smile.gif I now have two rancids, one musty and one brine. Plus a skywing and a tsunami. rolleyes.gif But I could do with a few more tsunamis, so it's all good!

Been hunting. ALL DAY. Not one Brine. Seriously?

Nabbed a 'rancid' (which i personally am absolutely certain will be called Brimstone, no confirmation yet though) egg, but nothing else... will be hunting tommorrow, or maybe later today.. wink.gif

i have seen 3 brine and 4 rancid missed all but then i managed to get 1 rancid woot i dont have time to try to get 2 of each today will try on and off through the day

Yeap, just as I thought. People are wanting Gold/Silvers/Neglecteds for the Brine dragons >_<

2 Rancids, 1 Musty. Saw several Brines, but missed all of them OTL *waits for next big drop*

Nice new eggs! And they are very cute hatchlings!

Thanks TJ and spriters!

My bad I couldn't get a brine yet, I highly doubt I will today.

I hope in some months will be more easier xd.png