TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Uuuugh! I refresh for the cave drops, and I get to view the wonderful white screen for the duration. *Drop kicks computer*

It's my 5th unsuccesful drop :/. I didn't manage to get one single egg of anything.

So far I've got 2 'Musty', 2 'Rancid', and 1 'Brine'. One more Brine and I have a pair of each.

Gotta wait to drop the Seawyrm mislick though. xd.png

Uuuugh! I refresh for the cave drops, and I get to view the wonderful white screen for the duration. *Drop kicks computer*

This happens to me, too. What causes it? Is it a site thing, or a computer problem?

I've been trying for a third brine since last night and no luck. I've managed to misclick twice. I just got rid of a misclick from last night, only to turn right around and misclick again. >_< Thank God I managed to get two Brines yesterday. I feel so bad for all the people that don't even have one. It's crazy.

After a solid day of trying and living in five minute intervals, I've given up on getting a Brine right away. smile.gif Instead, I've stocked up on:

- 4 Rancids (if these are the "Butterballs" I remember from the Request forum, THEN I WANT MANY!!!)

- 3 Musties ('Shroom dragons? Again, I wanna stock up on these if they are!)

I'll get you later, Brines! Just you wait and seeeee...

This happens to me, too. What causes it? Is it a site thing, or a computer problem?

I dunno but I think it's lag. Because everytime I refresh when it's time for the hourly cave drop it does this. When it DOES show me the biome and whatnot I notice it goes from 40 some users to around a 140.

It's better than yesterday but still terrible luck. Frustating but must.Get.Brine >_<

I'm having the same problems with the brines. I only want one (I can always breed more) but I'd like to catch one >.<. I'm also willing to breed things for them I'm so desperate

I finally caught a brine! I wasn't actually sure I could do it. Now I just need a rancid and I'll have one of each.

Thanks for the new release, love the little musty ones, actually always love new sprites.

Thanks for the very smelly release, LOL!

I just saw them today, and I was like Why is there so many people at the coast?!

I looked in the forest area, and I saw a egg with a description I never seen before. I looked it up on Google, and there were 3 new dragons.

And I snatched a rancid off the AP.

Thanks for the very smelly release, LOL!

laugh.gif

it should be called the "smelly release" much more descriptive/colorful than "August release" that's kinda blah

anyway, one dragon to hatch and another Rancid to catch and I will have a pair of each,

then locked again waiting for "evening " so my Sun will be a Set

I do think the commons came back a bit soon, although I had a relatively easy time catching- this is an international game and not everyone is on at the same time. 24 hours covers the globe and gives everyone an equal shot at all the new ones.

Edited by dragonpuck

Does anyone have a estimate of a Brine dragons worth at this point?

Probably A LOT. If there's that many people on the Coast Area, I think people really want that. As in rarity, I think it's very uncommon or slightly rare. The musty ones are probably uncommon. But, why? I don't know.

I have four of the yellow eggs, need less of those and more of the other types. ;A;

Caught myself a brine in this last drop. Now I have all 3 new releases and can stay out of the cave for a while. smile.gif

How'd I swing that?

I finally caught a Brine!

Ok guys. If BlightWyvern can get a Brine dragon on a crappy computer then I PROMISE there is HOPE FOR ALL OF YOU.

Sorry I know some people are still trying to get a Brine so sorry for the bragging >_>

Aye. Unfortuately pretty much all the 'release only drops' happened while I was at work :/ No surprise since it only lasted a few hours.

I seem to spend most of my time refreshing and staring at the 3 commons blocking the coast biome :/

I only saw perhaps 4 brines drop that hourly. Not a lot to go between the 163 people watching the coastal biome. Not holding out a lot of hope of getting one anymore.

So far I have two musty, two rancid, and one brine. Hopefully I can snatch up a second brine in order to have a CB pair. Can't wait to see the adults once the hatchies grow up.

How'd I swing that?

I finally caught a Brine!

Ok guys. If BlightWyvern can get a Brine dragon on a crappy computer then I PROMISE there is HOPE FOR ALL OF YOU.

Sorry I know some people are still trying to get a Brine so sorry for the bragging >_>

xd.png

I'm still sore over missing eleven Brines in one drop when my iPad was at its fastest. They sit there taunting me for about 1/100th of a second but I still miss them :/

xd.png

I'm still sore over missing eleven Brines in one drop when my iPad was at its fastest. They sit there taunting me for about 1/100th of a second but I still miss them :/

Oh ouch ohmy.gif

Argh I wish the crowd would hurry up and move to the other biomes, they must have all Brines on their scroll from sitting there for the last 3 days >:/ it's like rush hour traffic but there's miles of open space ahead and nobody wants to move.

/scroll locked because gave up puppy garding the Coast and decided to save a low time Ochredrake.

Edited by TaiomiFox

I must say, these brine-eggs are the most beautiful eggs in the cave now.

Depending on their rarity after the release-craze, I'll very likely try to hoard those. The seem to have a wonderful coloration for pretty lineages. smile.gif

Many many thanks to the spriters and TJ for this wonderful release! laugh.gif

Looks like the hourly drop is here again.

You all have my fondest wishes for good luck, I myself am going to stay out of coastal and give others a chance to get one that haven't.

I'm happy with just one Brine tongue.gif