TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Arg this is getting worse and worse. Over a 100 people at the Coast, this hourly release is going to be over in seconds again.

No brine love at the hourly again, though I saw lots! I might wait and trade also - my clicking hand is starting to cramp. xd.png

Darn it. ): I tried every five minutes last hour and clicked on over 15 eggs at the hourly drop and I still didn't get a brine!

Maybe I'll get lucky on a five minute this hour.

Is the site down or what ? Nothing has been loading for the last 5 minutes, but all my other web pages are fine :/ This isn't going to help...

Edit : Oh, it's now working again. Now that I've missed the hourly drop. If even the server can't keep up...

Edited by Anna Selka

Got one brine and two each of the other. Thanks for the release TJ!

Edited by JOTB

Two down one to go biggrin.gif Except the last one is going to be the hardest to get, since everyone is swarming the coast.

Caught my two rancids, two musties, and one brine...gonna try for another brine, to make it equal.

Would have normally tried to catch three brines, but I woke up this morning with a Thuwed egg on my scroll. xd.png

Hatchies are looking pretty cool. I like the green ones most.

(And still, hours later, I've yet to get a brine.)

Ooh, new release! cool.gif Thanks, TJ and spriters! *leaves brownies*

I managed in the hourly drop to snag two rancids and two mustys.

I'll try for the brinys later.

Stuck on a phone in shoddy Internet mountain land til later tonight... Worst time for a release ever on my end e____e

Have yet to fail to catch a CB during a release, though, so when I get home it is ON.

Grrrr... At exactly 9:58 my internet goes out. >_< Lovely. I just managed to get back on. As if this wasn't hard enough. **sigh**

Oh wow. xd.png I missed the last five minute drop because I sneezed before I could hit the refresh button!

gah I've been checking every day twice a day and always once after midnight cave time for a new release since late last month.... Except last night cause I needed sleep for my japanese final today.... *grumbles* NowI get to try to catch some before class and be edgy all day till I have some of these babies on my scroll.

Got 2 of each except Brine. sad.gif Brine why you hate me? I have a male and female Pink all ready for you, Brines!!!!

116 people in the coastal. >_< Does anyone have a estimate for the Brines rarity, like after the hype?

Two musties from last night and a brine and a misclick this morning, 4 hours rolleyes.gif wait

housework here I come- tongue.gif - want one more brine- then will be locked until tomorrow

I'll try for rancid then biggrin.gif

I get a pair of each at first -- until I see the adults rolleyes.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Randomly logged in, saw the forum post. 3 minutes until the hourly release. Was able to get two greens, two yellows, and one orange. Glad that I haven't lost my skills even though I've been gone for about a year.

Okay, now that I'm awake again... laugh.gif

Are any of the new eggs starting to mix in with regular stuff yet, or are all biomes still dropping mostly new-release stuff?

Okay, now that I'm awake again... laugh.gif

Are any of the new eggs starting to mix in with regular stuff yet, or are all biomes still dropping mostly new-release stuff?

Mixed drops in the coast.

Darn it! I knew I should have checked last night! xd.png

Time to stalk the biome. Good luck to everyone!

I feel like I've seen the blue hatchie in the completed section before....

Since the introduction of biomes we seem to be doing mixed drop earlier or is it just me? I was used to solid drops for a bit longer dry.gif

One Musty and one misclick (swallowtail) thus far.