TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I give up on these brines, there's just too many people on. If I can't catch eggs I want in a regular drop with 17 people on, there's no hope with ten times that. I'll just hope they're common enough that I can pick a couple up later.

Meanwhile - RANCID HATCHLING! I love it! I've been waiting for more bright yellow dragons for a lineage project. The only real options I had till now in the colour scheme I wanted are gold and golden wyvern, and that's just never gonna happen. xd.png

well... now we know how they looks like o.o no as cute as I hoped xd.png however, it is fine tongue.gif

Let's see how they look like when mature tongue.gif

Good [morning] night!!! Bed time [finally]

They will be rather bulky^^ and yellow. Man I love them! ^^

Edited by IsmaielDeath

Oh hey, Mysfytt did the yellow ones, right? Now I remember those, unless I'm somehow totally mistaken.

They were cool from what I remember. I think she's improved tenfold from back when those were made though; which has me wondering if slight changes could've been made in secret =o

Edited by Nine

Aw dang, I'm locked. xd.png Let's hope they're not going to be rare. Thanks for the new release, TJ :3

Oh hey, Mysfytt did the yellow ones, right? Now I remember those, unless I'm somehow totally mistaken.

Yes she did. I remember those because they got the wing color changed - i think 3 times? It looked better with every change xd.png

And yes she did improve. Her bird ones are great. I hope they get incave too!

Edited by IsmaielDeath

Already got a pair of each. This release made my day, thanks<3

I think I remember the yellow one anyway too...

Yes she did. I remember those because they got the wing color changed - i think 3 times? It looked better with every change xd.png

That pretty much confirms I was thinking of the right one, lol =)

Its too frustrating to nab a Brine right now.

That number plus lag does not help, and eggs clear out in less than 3 minutes hourly...

sad.gif

Edited by hitme10

Yey, got my second brine in the last five-min drop. So I'll call it a quit now and try to breed a few dragons that someone asked me to breed for them.

Got 2 Musty (I enjoy crossing my eyes and pretending they're Neglected eggs x3), 1 Rancid, but no Brines yet. People seem to be really gunning for those ones.

Oh nice! biggrin.gif

I knew there had to be a release sooner or later. ^^

The hatchies are all cute so far. happy.gif

Caught all three - and a low time vine egg smile.gif

I also managed to switch my PB 2G Summer for a lower time one I found in the AP...now I just need my incubate to come off cool down biggrin.gif

5 hours in and still 0 brine.

Now it goes in less than 1 minute, this is depressing...

hmm. Got 2 musty ones and 1 rancid one... No brine ones whatsover. ;-; Those are my faves out of the bunch. Well, at least I know where to hunt in the next 5 minutes. ^^

\o/ FINALLY! Totally missed getting a second in the five minute drop (talk about blink and you'll miss it) but I got one shiny brine in that big drop. I can't remember the last time I saw a release where they were gone this quickly though. o_O

Oh wow, wasn't expecting a release just yet. But, yay!!

Of course I'm totally egg locked for the next few hours so I won't be able to get these new beauties until later.

But, congrats Mysfytt on finally getting In-Cave!

Eep, look what I missed last night! Guess I'll be sitting through the drops and hoping for good luck today. smile.gif

Thank you for the release, TJ and spriters!

Edited by inlaterdays

ninja.gif I got rancid right now, it was pretty easy, since there was less competition blink.gif I guess I'll wait for the next hour to try out for brine..