TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Woot! One of my magis finally came off cooldown.

If anyone is still without a musty egg, PM me for a free one. smile.gif

EDIT - Now with 100% more transfer-link goodness!

Edited by Evilminion

*gets up and sees this - and no eggs*

Oh. Why didn't I notice this last night? o.0

I KNEW something was fishy when I saw all the biomes empty!

Thank TJ and all the spriters! The first new release since I've been on DC. Hope I can catch one though. *hits slow internet connection*

Just caught a musty egg! So happy!

I now have a musty and 3 rancids. The third one was an accident. Now I'm locked. WHY LAGGING COMPUTER, WHY?

Edited by HeroLink42

Coast: This egg smells faintly like brineoken dreams.

This. So badly. You are genius.

Yipes! I totally missed this while I was sick. The hatches all look cute! *runs off to catch some eggs*

Ah! Accidentally clicked on a Tsunami in the coast. xd.png

I am definitely looking forward to the Briny one growing up. I love the adult sprites! biggrin.gif

... I just saw two splits, a black and a chicken go through the cave, and didn't click any of them because I was after the new eggs.

I'm now locked with two "rancid"s and two "musty"s. anyone know why the brine ones are so much more popular??

That drop lasted one minute. One. Really? I mean, really? I couldn't get a Brine, but I sure managed to snag a chicken I didn't need. >_<

YAY, another brine! laugh.gif

Booo, misclicked a water walker. rolleyes.gif

Wish I had a vampire off cooldown... dry.gif

Unless they had a name change, these blue and brown eggs are not "Brine" dragons. I won't say any more other that they are my most favourite dragon ever to appear on DC.

Only an extra old user like me would recognize these three.

Edited by Ashywolf

thanks to TJ and the spriters for the new eggs! got home from work to a lot of empty biomes....so had to check the news and low and behold!

can't wait to see what they grow up to be. so far i got one rancid one.

Welp, I got two of Mysfytt's eggs and misclicked a Seawyrm. xd.png

Am now locked for the next couple of hours. Again.

Gahh!! My sister got a musty and I can't even get an albino! (From the forest that is... xP)

Nice one of the musty eggs I picked up has -use lineage link please, for CB replace the word view with the word lineage- view/LoamH]this[/url] very nifty code: LoamH, now if only I could get a brine egg.

Edited by rubyshoes

Got 1 "rancid" , 2 "musty ankle-biters" and none of the as if I'd say what they were called.

Obscure hint: -hint removed, please don't give hints that might spoil it for others- ruby

Edited by rubyshoes

This is ludicrous. When I went to bed last night these eggs were flooding, meaning that in the biomes where they were being released there was nothing but the new breed dropping. It's not even been twelve hours since they were released and there are common old breeds mixed in with them now?! That's just... cruel.

I keep missing out on the brine eggs because there are so many old breeds mixing in and I have to take a second to read the description

by then all the brines have been taken

This is ludicrous. When I went to bed last night these eggs were flooding, meaning that in the biomes where they were being released there was nothing but the new breed dropping. It's not even been twelve hours since they were released and there are common old breeds mixed in with them now?! That's just... cruel.

I'd say it's also unbalanced. Those that work/school/are in different timezones are at serious disadvantages.

This is the first time I've ever seen commons mix in with the new eggs so quickly... usually it takes a day or so for that to happen.

Then again the Moonstones and Sunstones were the first release I was actually present for.