TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Well, now have 2 Mustys, 2 Rancids but still no Brines. =< The f-word is becoming more and more frequent with every fail click. xd.png

Okay, since the brines were gone so quickly, I thought I'd snag a couple of extra other eggs for people who are having a hellish time catching. Since my snags from last night are off cooldown...

IF you do not have either a musty or a rancid egg, please PM me. The first person who requests each -- and has a teleport available, since I'm still out rolleyes.gif -- may have a free egg and a hug.

EDIT - rancid claimed, still have a musty for someone who hasn't been able to catch one!

Edited by Evilminion

Woaah.

I was going water dragon egg hunting and I saw the number thing-y.

I'll try next hour.

If I don't forget.

Wow, from the looks of it, I'm never gonna get a brine. unsure.gif Watch the Musty and Rancid be rare and the Brine be common! xP

The f-word is becoming more and more frequent with every fail click.

Yes indeed. ha ha

yay, one of my other eggs hatched! so now I have two egg slots to not catch stuff with rather than one. blink.gif

How long does the flood usually last? I might wait until late tonight before I go after these eggs.

Thanks TJ and spriters for the new eggs!! Can't wait to see what the mature dragons look like biggrin.gif

Coast: This egg smells faintly like brineoken dreams.

Edited by PieMaster

Coast: This egg smells faintly like broken dreams.

Unfortunate with how true that is.

Coast: This egg smells faintly like brineoken dreams.

Needed that laugh. laugh.gif

Fingers crossed that the next brines drop will last more than a minute, yowsers!

Edited by Evilminion

Are these still dropping? I've been refreshing for over an hour and haven't seen a single one. Did they stop the drops for some reason? sad.gif

The biomes usually get cleaned out really quickly. Between 1 to 3 minutes after they drop every hour.

My advice... Next hour, when you see the brines, right-click them all, and open new tabs for them, no matter how much the cave lags. I got mine this way, and would have gotten 2 if I wasn't overburdened. Best of luck to everybody!

Wanted to see if anybody else wanted to try this.

YESSSSSS that dragon has finally got out! I've been wanting those blue ones to come out for months.

They disappeared a while ago, and i was quite worried about them.

Those rancid hatchies are ADORABLE. All puffy. Like my orange cat, really.

I dont recognise any of them. I wish they'd show the adult dragons already!!

Been so unlucky with Brines. Havnt slept yet. Still none.

It likes hiding under dead leaves and attacking your ankles when you pass by.

It's official. The little musty eggs will now and forever be (at least to me) the ankle-biter dragon. And I love eet.

Now... Brines. I'm not sure what's going on with these things. Are they really just that difficult to get because they're the least smelly and those are the ones everyone wants? I mean, GW's are pretty rare and when they were released they didn't go as quick as the Brines. Are they going to be a rare dragon?

I was hoping for a new release for the last two weeks and this morning finally... laugh.gif

And I'm pretty sure that I remember the yellow ones from the completed requests list. Hopefully they are what I think they are =)

And hopyfully my best friend will trade her rancid and brine eggs with me once I'm not egglocked anymore, as she doesn't care about lineages.

Well, judging by the way she looks at me right now... she will do it *-*

Between 1 to 3 minutes after they drop every hour.

Which bites since my computer freezes for about 30 seconds the minute it hits the top of the hour. >:/

I'm just worried that I'll never get the Brine eggs. I'm afraid that after today or whatever, they'll dry up, only to be seen once in a blue, blue moon. :S