TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

I snagged a rancid on the 5 minute drop! smile.gif It's hard to believe that such a gorgeous egg would be rancid and reek. xd.png

Argh, I have an appointment at 9:00, I'm going to have to miss the hourly! D<

These guys all look so super cute!

It was a long time ago since I last had this much difficulties catching an egg in DC, those brines better be gorgeous when they grow up! But of course, knowing these spriters they probably will wink.gif

Hmmm... huh.gif

Bright yellow

Smells rancid

Located in the volcano and the desert

That hatchling description...

Ooh, I have an idea what it might be ohmy.gifSulphur dragon perhaps?

Edited by Ripan

OMG, the Rancids are by Mysfytt, the Musties are by JOTB, and the Brines are by JereduLevein! These are some of the best spriters around. I just KNOW I'm gonna love all 3 dragons <3

Oh my. Trying to get a Brine is a never-ending cycle of *CLICK* "Surely, nobody beat me to it this ti-" "LOLOLOLOLOL SORRY THIS EGG HAS ALREADY...".

The hatchies do look gorgeous though. happy.gif

Oh my. I'm never going to get those new eggs. I mean look at the gold one? It's like a Gold Metallic egg! Everyone will want the gold one!! They'll become ultra rare!!!!!!!!!!! xd.png

Woo today I no better than last night in catching brines...can't even see them drop =/ and it is off to work for ten hours! Hurrah! I shall hunt when I return!

It was a long time ago since I last had this much difficulties catching an egg in DC, those brines better be gorgeous when they grow up! But of course, knowing these spriters they probably will wink.gif

Hmmm... huh.gif

Bright yellow

Smells rancid

Located in the volcano and the desert

That hatchling description...

Ooh, I have an idea what it might be ohmy.gifSulphur dragon perhaps?

Sulfer?

2min and 116 people in the coast!!! sad.gif

196 people and i got one!!!!! laugh.gif

Edited by happymom

Sulfer?

Sulphur's exactly what I was thinking. biggrin.gif And speaking of, I just managed to lock myself with one last one.

(Goodbye brines, it's 11pm and I am going to bed. I will admire you from afar.)

Ive never seen an hourly drop go by so quickly, not even in the Desert. xd.png Managed to snag a Rancid and a Musty. :3 Will have to try the Coast first next time, instead of waiting until I've gotten my other pretties. >.>

I guess everyone has decided that Brine eggs will be the coveted/rare one? Wouldn't it be funny if we all found out it was in fact a common, and one of the others are the rare one?

Wow, that hourly drop seemed to be more like twenty seconds of fail for me. >.<

The Brines are really pretty! They'll definitly be rare.

Snagged a rancid, but no luck on a brine yet.

I remember the brines...gonna want to catch plenty of these guys.

None of these will be rares, as none will be in all biomes. Whether or not demand makes them seem rare is a different story.

Ooh! New release! Thanks, TJ!!! They look so cool! Too bad that I don't get internet for the majority of this week... DX

Don't know how the 'brines' look when they are adult. So I'll wait before praising them. xd.png

Don't judge a book by its cover - Don't judge a dragon by its hatchling.

I learned this when the Moonstones came around. Hatchlings: Ok / Adult: WOW xd.png

For now I'll keep to the yellow dragon.

Edited by IsmaielDeath

I managed to capture and influence the musty and rancid eggs! But the brine still eludes me! YARRR!!

You will be mine you briney devils.

Uh - releases are very stressful.

I only got a musty egg and a rancid one - and then - nothing - the hourly drop is over in 2 minutes - and my laptop is not fast enough.

sad.gifhuh.gif

I hate release days with other eggs in it sad.gif

Grab 2 eggs I don't want - and now I'm blocked for 5 hours. Makes me angry!!! mad.gif

No chance in 5 minutes release - to fast for myself. mellow.gif

Edited by Sitamun

Don't give up hope, Sitamun! I'm sure you'll manage to get at least one of each! smile.gif I only got two eggs at the hourly drop myself. The other two came from five minute drops.