TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TIP

I managed to catch my second brine disabling both of these things and now I am scroll-locked

good luck to the rest of you

Glad I could help! smile.gif I'm not sure you can turn these options off in all browsers, but in IE9, the Javascript (Active Scripting) control is under Security and the pictures toggle is under Advanced.

How do you turn off java and the pictures?

if you are using firefox go into options and just uncheck 'Load Images Automatically' and 'Enable Javascript'

not sure how on chrome since I wasn't using it to catch eggs

if you are using firefox go into options and just uncheck 'Load Images Automatically' and 'Enable Javascript'

not sure how on chrome since I wasn't using it to catch eggs

Thanks! Hope this helps.

xd.png I've tried to turn off javascript and the load images automatically before.

My brain couldn't process everything looking different so it was actually harder for me to catch eggs like that than it was with it on!

I have never had this much trouble catching a new release, this is odd. O.o

I didn't even have this much trouble with the Golden Wyverns.

I have never had this much trouble catching a new release, this is odd. O.o

I didn't even have this much trouble with the Golden Wyverns.

Nor did I. I hope the caves remain flood with the new releases for at least another day or two so people who are having issues can have a chance.

So.Much.Lag.

By the time my computer loads and shows the eggs, they're already gone. It really doesn't help when the internet connection fails at the exact moment of the hourly drop.>_<

I hope the caves still drop the new releases for another day or two.

Oh noez! I'm locked for this one, until all 6 of my eggs hatch. sad.gif

The blue and tan ones seem cute though.

that drop in the coast i just saw a black, gold and silver egg go through D= i didnt get any of them either >.< nor did i get any brines

Shoot me now

I accidentally clicked on a water and now have to wait five hours before I can catch attempt to catch a brine =.=

Wooah.

Saw a cb silver, clicked on it of course.

Didn't get it.

I don't know what's happenin' here, because I'm not able to get ANYTHING.

Nada

I have to refresh 2-3 times just to get the egg descriptions to show up...

I have no idea what the problem with this drop is. My computer has never had a problem with new releases until today.

Mann vs. Machine is tonight, can't be sitting here trying to catch another brine all day. >:c

Guess i'll be back on here at one in the morning hoping people actually sleep.

200+ people in the coast... good lord. I don't think i've seen that many ANYWHERE in the last release. o.o

I'm locked and can't hunt, but my best friend is sat beside me on her computer hunting. She's just closed at least a gazillion tabs trying to get a Brine, and not a thing. Ouch.

For the first time I saw a metallic. Missed it of course. Along with a mis-click on a white and a water. When you're missing the mis-clicks, you know something is wrong. laugh.gif

Cool, sadly I just egg locked myself for the next couple of days, and I won't have much time to egg hunt this week :/ Glad the coast is starting to get more attention though xd.png Let's hope I'll still be able to get them once the hype clears...

gah...completely missed the initial release of these...now I'm struggling to get them. Managed to get two of the 'rotten leaves' once last night before I had to go to bed, today though I only got one rancid, misclicked a Spitfire and no luck with the brines at all.

That the older eggs are already slipping into the drops not even a full day after release does not bode well for me in terms of getting any brines.... sad.gif

that drop in the coast i just saw a black, gold and silver egg go through D= i didnt get any of them either >.< nor did i get any brines

xd.png I just wait my Summer hatch and I will be looking for some metallics xd.png or rare breeds tongue.gif

Wooah.

Saw a cb silver, clicked on it of course.

Didn't get it.

I don't know what's happenin' here, because I'm not able to get ANYTHING.

Nada

lol we must of seen the same one...

sad.gif wow it's already kicking into normal-ish drops too?!? I knew that the brines would be popular (I recognize what breed they are)

But seriously... I didn't think all the new breeds would be rare... I haven't got one even... man and I wish I hadn't had a test last night... then I could of gotten all my eggs before the compete OMG NEW EGGS rush...

I'm happy to recognize the yellow hatchie too smile.gif

(this cave NEEDS more yellow dragons! *especially stinky ones*)