TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

waaaa wonderful!!! Just find my second brine *-* It made my day tongue.gif

L2du2 Hope I got one of each gender... if not I will be around looking for trades tongue.gif

good luck people!!! dont give up!!!

I wonder what happened to my "Guess that new name!" game... *clicks favorite tab* sad.gif

Noo! I keep missing them all! x( I might not ever get a brine, but at least I might actually get a musty if my sister was able to. Possibly even a rancid since they're in two biomes.

Locked with 2 of each, and a CB Red Dorsal egg. cool.gif

I think i will like the "Brine-Dragon" the most, because the S1 hatchie looks like a little bird, and i love them :3

Edited by Spirit_

I'd say it's also unbalanced. Those that work/school/are in different timezones are at serious disadvantages.

You're absolutely right. I've now locked myself with a Deep Sea and a Water Horse because I didn't realize the "flood" was already over. By the time their cooldown is over, I'll be at work, and I won't be home again 'till after midnight. By then the "drop" will probably be over.

Got two rancids, trying to get a musty one...

Don't think I'll bother with brine just yet :/

I'm now locked with two "rancid"s and two "musty"s. anyone know why the brine ones are so much more popular??

The adult sprites are really pretty. Stay tuned for them. happy.gif

Woke up.

I remember the first time I even saw the eggs, they were all over the cave. There was no waiting, and each time somebody clicked one another popped up in its place just as fast.

I didn't see any Brines, then, though.

Hoping I get at least ONE sometime.

Seriously, why do I ALWAYS end up seeing these late?

I have yet to catch an egg.

My Roomie managed to get a brine so at least i can get one eventually.. not CB though.

Bleh, i heard tell this kinda thing happened with the black marrow dragons to the point TJ added a second row to the cave for that release. XP maybe that'd be a good idea this time! xd.png though that was a holiday drop so probably not. >.>

Finally! Just got the rancid to finish, ooof my brine egg is such a jerk, first he/she made me wait to get it at 2:00am CA time and his code was Moo1l like its saying Moo...it mocks me

My Roomie managed to get a brine so at least i can get one eventually.. not CB though.

Bleh, i heard tell this kinda thing happened with the black marrow dragons to the point TJ added a second row to the cave for that release. XP maybe that'd be a good idea this time! xd.png though that was a holiday drop so probably not. >.>

I really hope so, because at this rate only the really REALLY skilled players seem to be getting them. I'm a pretty good catcher myself, but I haven't caught a single brine despite lurking at every drop (once for a good four hours straight)

Bleh, i heard tell this kinda thing happened with the black marrow dragons to the point TJ added a second row to the cave for that release. XP maybe that'd be a good idea this time! xd.png  though that was a holiday drop so probably not. >.>

The main difference is, the Marrows were a special Holiday release. These are permanent. There is no need to add another row. Everyone has plenty of time to catch them.

It's usually a struggle to catch eggs during a drop. The holidays are a little different because it's a single-breed release that goes across all biomes. I'm not asking for a second line of eggs or anything here, but a proper egg flood would be really nice about now.

*feels nostalgic for the old Cave*

What worries me is how quickly the old dragons started mixing in. That implies these critters will be uncommon at the very least, maybe even rare. I'm guessing the brines will be on par with tsunamis or gold wyverns.

it's not even the brines anymore, the others are going so fast that people are misclicking commons without even realizing it. o.o

help us TJ! lol jk.

I really hope so, because at this rate only the really REALLY skilled players seem to be getting them. I'm a pretty good catcher myself, but I haven't caught a single brine despite lurking at every drop (once for a good four hours straight)

There's really no such thing as skill when it comes to this. It's just a matter of luck and you refreshing at the right time to be the first person to see and click on the egg before anyone else gets to.

Edited by TwilitProphet

The adult sprites are really pretty. Stay tuned for them. happy.gif

Indeed they are probably going to be DC's most beautiful dragon (if you feel like calling them a dragon).

Now all my placeholder names will finally be able to fit the right species.

Edited by Ashywolf

Also, it doesn't hurt to turn off javascript and pictures. wink.gif

how exactly do you do that? I've seen it recommended before, but never figured out how to do it.

I recommend Opera! Really, I was trying to get eggs in the morning using mozilla and it was hell...

Opera is better [at least for me and my net] Chrome is just a nightmare e.e

Edited by yaquiidru

What worries me is how quickly the old dragons started mixing in.  That implies these critters will be uncommon at the very least, maybe even rare.  I'm guessing the brines will be on par with tsunamis or gold wyverns.

As far as I've seen, this is pretty normal. Ever since the Biomes came out they've been mixing in with regular dragons faster.

Everyones so obsessed with the new releases ._. I caught a purple dino in the chaos xd.png

I've also seen a lot of nice eggs & hatchies dropping in the AP from people freaking out to make room for these new babies. I'm thinking about ignoring the rest of this release and going AP hunting instead.

Also, it doesn't hurt to turn off javascript and pictures. wink.gif

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TIP

I managed to catch my second brine disabling both of these things and now I am scroll-locked

good luck to the rest of you

Haven't got any yet, but am excited to see what they look like.