TJ09

2012-08-15 - August Release

Since the introduction of biomes we seem to be doing mixed drop earlier or is it just me? I was used to solid drops for a bit longer dry.gif

One Musty and one misclick (swallowtail) thus far.

The breeds are evening out faster because, instead of one cave for all the new breeds to share, they each get their own 1-2, dropping faster.

Hey, look, I'm here for a new release! Only I'm LOCKED. *remorsefully kicks Lumina and Turp eggs off scroll*

Oh SNAP! I think I know Q of these dragons! Must... CATCH!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:D

New Dragons, yea!

Got 4 rancid and 3 musty eggs! Will either send 1-2 to the AP to free up a spot to catch a briny, or will trade them for a briny.

Thanks TJ and the artists!

Man, I fail at this...

You aren't alone. lol

what are they called?

Nobody will know until they're adults. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

what are they called?

I don't know. I'm just sure I've seen them before.

Edited by Shokomon

At the rate I'm going, I'll probably have to wait until the hype dies down to get many..if any. xd.png So far, after 3 hours, I have 1 Rancid.

New releases WOOOO- oh wait I'm egg locked. @u@ I must catch them all!!! (Gotta catch them all)

Yay! I can't believe I don't notice these things until I find a new egg in the hatcheries or a new description in the caves.

Can't wait to see the adults! I'm sure they'll all be beautiful!

I'm egg locked ;_;

In five hours I'll have room for one egg and I'll have to wait until tomorrow for more ;_;

Might anyone be kind enough to link to the old list of tricks for speeding up a DC connection on drop day? I believe disabling Javascript was on that list...?

EDIT - almost the top of the hour! Good luck, everybody! biggrin.gif

Edited by Evilminion

*sigh* sad.gif That hour drop was gone in a minute and I still haven't gotten a single Brine. Dang it...

Two full hours in front of the computer and not a brine to show for it.

ohmy.gif 217 people in the Coast?! That must be a new record! No wonder I missed all four Brines dry.gif

Finally got a brine!! biggrin.gif

And now I'm locked, since it'll be hours till I can drop the misclick.

So happy with the one, thank you again TJ & spriters, and good luck to everyone still hunting!

Okay, so I've got 2 musty, 1 rancid, and 200 other people to compete with for a brine... blink.gif

The three centre biomes were completely empty by :01...

I snagged two Musty eggs! Now I have 1 Rancid, and 2 Musty. Maybe in another day most people will be locked and the going will get a little easier. I hope so anyway.

Still need a brine, lol.

I guess these new draggies are pretty popular, i hope the brines don't end up being rare later. o.o

217 people in the coastal T_T

I've been at this since 9. I have 2 nebula dragons and a tsunami wyvern I'm willing to trade for a Brine dragon if anyone's interested....

3rd drop and still only have the initial musty's >.< seriously? it did not LOOK like they were going that fast. :/ will have them eventually. Pretty sure I'm going to end up trading for a pair or two of brines....