loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

I haven't been on much lately, in part because we're stuck on lousy breeding and I have trouble catching on this puter, went through 3, lol.

Breeding still sucks, so hi and bye, all!

Bred most of my low gen ones, got a couple of tinsel fails. Nothing else. sad.gif

Bred nearly all my prize dragons and got a magi and terra fail. I even bred my metalics and ended up with a blue stripe, bluna, and albino fail. I had much better luck with trios and was able to breed a magma, two ices, and my first PB thunder. The thunder and magma were PB but the ices were bred to magis.

I don't mind the new rarity of the prize dragons, but I'd like to be able to breed some because I'd still like to be able to freeze them for my collection. I have no gold hatchlings and I'd like to finish off the silver and bronzes.

No eggs today tongue.gif

Still in need of a LOT more bronzes if I want them to be about even with the silvers since I got silvers first by picking up a total of two of them in the AP on the same day. ANd need more gold tinsels as well. *Sigh*

I hardly see so much as a tinselfail, but I think I know why.

I remember when tinsels were first released, there were less than even forty, so even though their rarity is very high, tinsels produced tinsels almost every time to even out the ratios. Now, the ratios are caught up to, and tinsels are appropriately as rare as they should be, on par with the normal metals. Those of us with many tinsels were just lucky enough to be there when they were breeding like rabbits.

I hardly see so much as a tinselfail, but I think I know why.

I remember when tinsels were first released, there were less than even forty, so even though their rarity is very high, tinsels produced tinsels almost every time to even out the ratios. Now, the ratios are caught up to, and tinsels are appropriately as rare as they should be, on par with the normal metals. Those of us with many tinsels were just lucky enough to be there when they were breeding like rabbits.

I agree. That makes more sense than any other explaination so far. Being one of the lucky ones i kinda want them to breed a little better than now though. That would be nice.

Just for the heck of it, I decided to breed all my tinsels (18)..............ONLY ONE tinsel-fail and that was with one of my bronze tinsels and a gold wyvern. Since I'm egg locked, it was auto'd.

There goes my 4th gen iou. I'm trying so hard to breed, fertilize and everything. ;_;.

I have 10 tinsels (3 bronze, 3 silver, 4 gold). My last successful tinsels from each of them were:

Bronzes: Jul 25th, Jul 25th, Jul 25th (3 on the same day)

Slivers: Aug 3rd, Jul 9th, Jul 9th (2 on the same day)

Golds: Aug 28th, Jun 12th, Dec 7th, Jan 10th

And I attempt to breed them each week.

EDIT: Typo, sorry!

Edited by aangs-sister

My TInsels didn't give me eggs for two months.

Today I at least got two Tinselfails, but still no shinies

Bred all of mine again and I managed to get one Tinsel-kin (a miss bred one though *facepalm*) and one Silver Tinsel. Happy about the Silver smile.gif

Bred some of mines again, finally got one silver tinsel out of the lot.

bred all my Tinsels again, 3 TF's no Shinys.

glad to see some people are getting Shiny's though. maybe that means theri commign back *doesn't hold her breath though xd.png)

it should be illegal for Metallics and Tinsels to go on strike at the same time though, just sayin.

I have a pair and I only obtained the female (CB Blue Nebbie) recently, so I have only had chance to breed twice but both failed. Not much luck with my other ones that I don't often breed either.

And my silver metallic just refused a moonstone tinselkin

Edited by OceanSong

Tried roughly 13 Tinsels today for IOUs and funsies. Not a single egg of any variety.

Apart from just one Tinselfail (from a Bronze x Ember lineage) two weeks ago, all of my Tinsels have failed to produce any eggs since half of July. I hope Tinsel breeding will start picking up again soon, hopefully sometime before Christmas.

Edited by Duysterwald

0/16 pairs have produced offspring. I was hoping for some fails, but even the Fails failed. dry.gif

Lol, nice badge.

My silver tinsel has 2 dragons to breed with, which both gave many offspring with it. Then suddenly, it says that they are'nt that interested in each other, and now I haven't gotten an egg in months.

I'm rather tired of the game being down, because now I'll take any tin I can get. The ratios must have finally casught up, and now what are we left with? D:

Edited by Ashes The Second

Are all tinsels still down, or are some coming back??

They're probably still down. It's a bummer. D: