loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

@ DE: *snuggles your ribbondancer* Such a pretty name. :'D Congrats ^^

Bred most of my tinsels... not a single tinsel. Got a couple of tinsel fails though.

Thanks. smile.gif

Ehh, so many tinsels though... one egg n_n

Just bred 40 tinsels, only two eggs. One a Terrae and the other a Sunsong.

I'm probably going to try again later wink.gif

I just bred all my tinsels except a couple... over 30 dragons. No eggs. Not a single common egg.

I had a tinselfail a few minutes ago. Besides that, there has not been any success since... I don't know, the youngest tinsel or tinselfail offspring besides this was July 27th 2012.

Attempted to breed my 9 Tinsels; got 1 tinselfail and 1 refusal. >.<

Nada over here today. Had one Silver pop-up last week, but nothing today. I think some of the others will be coming off of cool-down either today or tomorrow, but I'm not expecting much laugh.gif

edit: Bred the rest today. No Tins, but I did get two Tinsel-kin from them; an Autumn and a Vine egg.

edit 19/11/12: Bred the first bunch again, and again, got nada. Not even a fail. Will try the next group tomorrow.

Edited by CDM

Bred a bunch of tinsels, and suprisingly enough I got like 6 tinsel fails. I think that's a record since the drought for me. I haven't gotten that much fails in like forever.

I also got one shiny. biggrin.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/5h9nl

mystyic

I bred just about all of my golds this week (A little under 150) and got 3 tins and 1 moonstone fail. I also bred maybe 15 9 (had to count them xd.png) silvers and 5 or so bronze and got 2 fail and 1 bronze. wink.gif Seems to have gotten slightly better

Edited by Stelly

Not that I have many tinsels worth breeding, but I try mine every week, and every week I get the same results - ZILCH!

I did manage a tinselfail a week or two ago, though. But that's been the only thing, for months...

Sigh. :/

Just based on the number of tinsels I've seen up for trade, I'd say they're breeding better.

I've also seen several tinsel-fails in the AP recently.

Just bred the second group, and got 3 Tinsel-kin. At least the "fails" were pretty ones. A 7th gen Booo White, a 4th gen Roreng Terrae, and a 5th Apollo Sunsong. Some people in the AP will be happy I hope smile.gif

Bred 42 tinsels, 3 weeks in a row... No tinsels, about 4 fails.

What is going on? Tinsels are the only things I have that are worth breeding. Heck, metals are breeding better than them -.-

ive gotten 2 bronze tinsels in 2 weeks myself from breeding hopefully my luck keeps up for 2 more weeks then i wont need bronze anymore

Mine produced a Bronze Tinsel c: and I rarely breed. My Silvers produce more eggs than the Tinsels though.

As i am bored and unlocked again, I am working through my Tinsel list...

Gold Tins [20 breedings]:

* 0 Eggs

Silver Tins [31 breedings]:

* 1 Tinsel [x Sunsong]

* 2 Tinselfail [Terrae]

Bronze Tins [47 breedings]:

* 5 Tinselfails [Moonstone, Terrae, Stripe, Red, Ember]

Wow.. That's rather many compared to the 0 egg period weeks before smile.gif Maybe their ratio has recovered a little?

Edited by Belisar

any luck this week? i haven't bred mine yet becuas i haven't the time.

Bred all of mine earlier, but only bred three Tinsel-kin. Better than nothing, lol, and I hope the AP hunters enjoyed them smile.gif

bred mine today when i caught a little break at work.

same as CDM, 3 TFs (2 of which i bite and were successfully turned) all shoved off to the AP