loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

Dont know if only i am having trouble breeding tinsel , but all my tinsels do not produce eggs anymore , its never happend by me before , and i have lots of tinsels but not a single egg .

This is killing the fun of the game for me , are you having the same problem as i have ?

O ok thank you for your reply , did hear that more people have the same problem , hope it will be for a short time .

Usually my Tinsels aren't too stubborn, but this breeding I bred quite a few and didn't get so much as a tinselfail egg. Probably just somebody with a ton of Tinsels mass-bred them lately, and the ratios are still recovering.

Usually my Tinsels aren't too stubborn, but this breeding I bred quite a few and didn't get so much as a tinselfail egg. Probably just somebody with a ton of Tinsels mass-bred them lately, and the ratios are still recovering.

Thank you for your reply ponystar , that could be the reason off course , didnt think about that .

My Tinsels bred bad also the last weeks and I had refusals - happened never before! ohmy.gif

My tinsels are pretty good, just not my Golds. :/ Aw well, I think my CB Silver is more stubborn though. sad.gif

Thank you for your reply , hope my tinsels produce eggs soon so i can start gifting them again .

Yup! I'm glad I'm not the only one! I bred literally 40 tinsels, everything no produced. I thought they would "no int" or at least produce a tinfail, but nope, nothing.

I hope this gets fixed soon sad.gif My IOUs list isn't getting shorter!

Yeah, i'm suffering from the no egg produced with tinsels too- actually... almost every dragon i have is doing that, hopefully it'll let up soon for SOME of my dragons. Well, there goes a few more months used on failure.

My Tinsels have always been pretty stubborn. I was actually surprised I managed to breed a Gold Tinsel last week.

I haven't been having any trouble. :\ Though, I haven't been breeding them very often either.

I rarely breed my tinsels anymore. I did breed two of them last week and got a tinsel from one and no interest from the other.

I've looked everywhere, and there are NO tinsels that I can find that were laid after July 29th. On Daily Dragon Fix, Allure of Neglected Dragons, Silvi's, Eggs Around the World, EATW Dragon Market, nowhere. That's no bronze, no silver, and no gold tinsels. That is NOT "somebody bred a bunch of tinsels and the ratios are messed up." That is "shut off."

And, unfortunately, I've been thinking that it's my fault. I sure hope not.

Personally I think "somebody" wants tinsels to be rare again.

Edited by snave

Yup, same here. Some of the lines I've been breeding haven't been cooperating lately (they're on par with my lineage dragons at this rate >_>"). I mostly get no interest/egg and I only breed my nicer lines. I have seen quite a number of messy tinsels/kins in the AP though, which is... interesting.

I guess tinsel ratios are balancing or w/e happens to make dragons produce less eggs? =p

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Varekis

Bred almost every single one of my tinsels within the last couple days, and zero tinsel

eggs, and only two wrong-coloured eggs out of all of them.

Out of the four I have bred in the past month, all of them bred, were tinsels, and gendered properly, two without even an influence. I have never had a problem with tinsels. I will breed as soon as I can to see if this is true.

Edited by Darkhole54321

I just keep breeding tinsel fails recently. It probably doesn't help that I keep forgetting to try and breed them.

My barometer is Daily Dragon Fix's View All option - you'll notice there that tinsel eggs right now are as rare as classic metallics. wacko.gif My memory isn't perfect, but even just a week ago, that didn't seem to be the case. Just check out any popular fansite, and notice the missing tinsels. What happened? blink.gif

Just bred 70 Tinsels and only got 3 common eggs. No Tinsels.

This is... odd.

Just bred to two silver pairs. Nothing.

Tinsel eggs seem to be vacant from egg sites altogether. I hope this is nothing intentional, and that this is just a bump in the ratios.

Bred most my tinsels out of curiosity and only got 2 vine eggs. Most of them gave me no interest and no egg. That's odd, tinsels were not that bad breeders.