loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

Absolutely zero tinsels since the drought started and I still have 2 IOUs.

This is why IIOU's are horrid in my books

Ive been breeding mine but no luck

All of my tinsels have been breeding pretty badly for months now. I don't even know when the last time I got an egg was, but it definitely wasn't recently.

My Tinsels haven't given me an egg for ages.

I breed all of them three weeks running (over 300 breedings) as I wanted to gift and didn't get a single Tinsel egg and only a handful of Tinsel fails.

I doubt I'm going to bother wasting time breeding them again until I see some appearing in trade threads.

It's very demoralising.

Bred over 75 of them today, got 3 fails , not one tinsel.

mystyic

I'm seeing two Gold Tinsels in Silvi's. Maybe things are finally starting to get better xd.png

I use to see a lot of tinsels in AP. :/ It's annoying that I FORGOT that my bronze could breed with my Shadow Walker AFTER Halloween. NUUUUUUUUUUUUU! He failed two times then fail to breed. sad.gif

Knowing I wouldn't get any eggs from my tinsels, I bred 'em last night since the bulk of them were off CD, including the IOU ones despite the Halloween rush. I would've held them for their intended owners until they hatched given the holiday window atm but I knew they wouldn't produce with a 99% certainty.

Yeah, no eggs. :P

3 tinsels, multiple breeding, not a single egg. Not even tinselfail eggs.

My god, I must be super lucky or something. One fail in the last year, two nontinsels.

Edit: *knocks on wood* superstitious? Me? Nawwww....

Edited by cheese456

Multiple IOUs for like

10 tinsels

Been breeding them all since last month and still haven't gotten a single one... ;~;

My Tinsels used to breed very well, now I'm lucky to get a fail. Perhaps this is an attempt to make them more rare?

It IS depressing - Tinsels at least produced, when metallics didn't and very few caught by a very few skilled and fortunate, now nothing does.

Although at least holidays are still worth the time here.

Just bred all of my Tinsels for this week and I managed to get a Bronze Tinsel and one Tinsel-kin. Figures that I got a Tin when I clicked on the wrong mate *facepalm* but at least someone in the AP got a nice present laugh.gif

Anyone having any more luck now that Halloween has past? I was hoping there'd be a turnover for the new month...

I'm breeding - and I'm locked so they are dropping....1 out of 5 tries so far + a Swallowtail as I forgot to pick a holiday mad.gif. Have more; still working.

so far the only tinsel adult i have is a bronze female and of corse shes not makin babies =P but i did trade a few of the old halloween eggs for a tinsel egg recently that was bred on the 31st so there has 2 b a little luck out there somewhere

My Tinsels haven't given me an egg for ages.

I breed all of them three weeks running (over 300 breedings) as I wanted to gift and didn't get a single Tinsel egg and only a handful of Tinsel fails.

I doubt I'm going to bother wasting time breeding them again until I see some appearing in trade threads.

It's very demoralising.

I've gotten zero tinsels for many months... Demoralizing is definitely the word for it. I have IOUs, so I keep trying, but I'm sitting here trying to breed half my dragons (just to get SOMEthing, one IOU person doesn't care as long as it's in a certain generation range), but nada. Just plain nada.

I bred every one of my Tinsels this morning. Out of 41 Tinsels, I got ONE Hellfire egg.

Some of them I haven't bred in over a year. So sad. sad.gif

@ DE: *snuggles your ribbondancer* Such a pretty name. :'D Congrats ^^

Bred most of my tinsels... not a single tinsel. Got a couple of tinsel fails though.

bred all of mine after 2 weeks of not breeding them. 5 TF's not a single shiny. sent all but him to the AP.

i'm hoping he alts, cause i love his code (ET Won Later will be his name) but i doubt i'll keep him if he doesn't alt.