loesje2004

Bad breeding Tinsels

This is definitely a bad time for the metals to decide not to put out. ;;

Looks like the only things breeding well right now are those blasted pygmies!

ETA WHEN is a good time for Metals to not breed?

Edited by Ayelldee

I bred most of my tinsels yesterday hoping for some to gift, and got nothing. Uggggh not again, I need to get IOU's fulfilled. D:<

Just bred about 10 of mines.

):

1 no interest and the rest was all no egg produced.

Better luck next time..

65 bred tinsels = 2 fail eggs & nada else. Mine are officially back on strike.

And mine had been having a TERRIFIC time breeding and making shiny eggs then everyone - not just Tinsels but the major metals, the rares, Trios, uncommons - everybody just quit. I DID manage to breed one Dorsal - big whoop. My Reds, Pinks, Blacks, Stripes and Vines, even the Whites just did not make babies. Not fun!!

yup im with you the metalic/rare breedings r dieing out again ;-; ive even had issues with some of my commons not wantin 2 make babies o.o dragon birth control maybe?

Edited by linda3.0

I can't catch CB metals, so the most fun I was having was being to breed some stuff to trade - but with the current idiocy going on in the Trading forums, maybe it's just as well. Kinda takes the point away if you can't catch eggs in the Cave, breeding now majorly sucks so the AP stinks, and you can't trade....So when's the new release coming? We gotta have SOME fun!

^ prophetic post is prophetic laugh.gif

well, not a Tinsel, but a Tinsel Kin from the first time breeding for my freshly grown up bronze from Li Xion's line.

given the mate is with a Black and i only have 3 CB girls or that sort; i breathed a sigh of relief that they liked eachother. so while not a shiny, still good news atleast for me laugh.gif

Breeding is back to being stubborn again, no tinsels this week

Well, I bred my low-gen Silver Tinsel with her Sunset, not expecting anything. They bred a Tinsel that auto'ed. rolleyes.gif

bred one notoriously stubborn Tinsel on my scroll and got a Silver baby sitting there waiting for her new owner to pick her up happy.gif and soemoen who i set up a trade with sent me over a precious Tinsel baby today as well.

have a few comming off CD that will be able to breed tomorrow *crosses fingers*

edit - bred 5 more today, got 1 tinsel kin, 2 Bronze Tinsels (one froma stubborn breeder) and one no egg.

looks liek the drought is postponed temporarily ninja.gif

Edited by Red2111

No tinsels again, I was hoping to get some to trade for cb blusangs

I actually bred some tins this morning. Unfortunately, no one seems to want 6-7th gen tins trade wise anymore...

bred 6 Tinsels today.

1 Bronze from a Tin i havent bred since 2/22

1 didn't produce

4 Tinslekin - all but 1 from established mates and all i breed regularly

the one that didn't produce, i've had her since May 2012, shes only ever given me 3 Nubulas.

i'm oign to give her 2 weeks from breeding and then try her with a new mate.

bumping cause it feels like the Tinse breeding is startign to slow down again.

bred 11 Tinsels today. results are:

Tinsels: 2

Kin: 5

No Interests: 4

out of 30 shims and tins i got:

8tins bred

0 tins

7 tinfails

22 shimmies

5 shimmers, --- alas the ones that bred were mostly the fugly ones I bred out of despair

14 shimfails --- My vampires are getting overworked biting all those

2 "no interest" --- blink.gif they were purplified and had been breeding fine

1 no egg

My metals are breeding better but only slightly so. And as luck would have it my low gens and cb metals are refusing to breed :/

ninja.gifsad.gifhuh.gif

I just couldn't stand it last time and only came here once a week to breed my ious.. and leave frustrated as hell. I hope this is not happening again.

Breeding tins is getting to be like Guardian Summoning! sad.gif

Edited by Renmiri

just bred 15 tinsels, got 1 no interest, 13 Kin and 1 Tinsel. all Tinsels were between 4G's and 6G's

unsure.gif

I am so glad to see more tinsels and shimmers being bred. They are so lovely and such dragons to be proud of. If you'd like some and don't mind them being a little higher generations, keep watch on the Departure thread here in Site Discussion. It's an awesome place.