TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

OMG YUS

THANK YOU SO MUCH

I LOVE all of these upcoming changes! biggrin.gif

Thank you so so much for doing this, TJ!

Blessed Be! ~Rain

I like the trade interface and especially summoning scaling. I can't wait!

Freaking awesome! Been hoping for some of these! biggrin.gif

Thank you!

My goodness! I can't wait for these to be implemented!

Well this would be what I call good news. Thanks a ton TJ for awesome update!

....I already wish that the 2 weeks would be past.

That is a drop down menu tongue.gif im sure theres other lovely options hiding there for you to play with. Some member had a sneak peek a few months ago with that.

I have to say I was one of the lucky ones.

It's about 10 minutes test at noon.(Midnight for DC time).

I was waitting the list of "available for BSA" since then biggrin.gif

There is "available for breeding",I am pretty sure of that.

Edited by Mercury

Oh my word!! This is so awesome!!

I love updates!!

Thanks for all this. (I already got a second GoN "the hard way", but I agree completely that we needed a slight relaxation of the rules here.)

Love it!

I had a system for sorting my cooled-down BSAs, but the new tweaks are welcome.

I also had a system for sharing dragons and my scroll on Facebook, but the button is cool smile.gif Wouldn't it put the click-hatcheries out of business, though?The average Facebook list-o'-friends beats the hell out of a click-hatchery's given populace, hands down. And if a cool breed/lineage goes viral, better be ready to fog that baby stat!

Didn't know there was a mobile DC site. Thanks for that! [is the new owner of an iPad and loves it to pieces]

Great Updates biggrin.gif

Though I personally don't need the Trio Update anymore, but I'm glad it'll exist for others ^^

This is more awesome than I have words for! Thank you SO MUCH for these updates.

Now I just need to get more thunders to match my magma and ice hoard and maybe I'll finally get a GoN. xd.png

YAY, some of these updates are SO needed, specifically the Summon tweaks, BSA listing and Teleport lineage view!

Another thing that would be really wonderful would be the option to leave a comment on an offer or trade during teleport - either to comment on offer when it's active (like: I'm thinking about it, could you remove/add this or that, etc.) or just to say thank you or I accepted another offer when trade is done.

Awesome updates! My personal fave is the Mobile app though - looks like it'll make it easier to play DC on the go now~

I remember back when there was just one cave, trading was pure luck and a fast finger, and you had no way of influence neither hatchspeed, gender or your chanses of an egg...

The black where caveblockers, together with the bright pink, and there where no such thing as summoning

The cave has come a long way from that smile.gif

Looking forward to the new changes. smile.gif

Edited by Leneth.