TJ09

2012-07-09 - Update Preview

OH JEEZ.

The summon update.

HNG. TJ I love you. Two years without one GoN. This will make it so much better.

And oooh, I love the new skins. o3o Especially the light Portal one. The darkness of the normal one did a number on my eyes when I tried it. Glad to see the old SOPA layout back as well, I love how sleek that one looks.

Edited by Switch

TJ, thank you happy.gif!

I personally think, the Summon tweaks are amazing and the other changes are so much useful too (especially the option "View the lineage" available right in the Trade UI) rolleyes.gif

Can't wait to see that mysterious "final skin" biggrin.gif

YES. SO MUCH YES. YESYESYESYES.

I need 2 more thunders, then I will have 3 pairs >:D

(And I'm so using that modern day scroll skin ^^)

This is just marvellous ! I've never seen an update anywhere that was so utterly positive, practical and helpful like this one !!

My favourites are the ones that directly affect playing.

The Quick Sort for BSA-actions (and whatever else there may be) and the Action Log are vieing for the first place of marvellousness, followed closely by the modifications to the Trade menus. And having the rejects on the breeding list will save much confusion indeed.

All the others sound very promising, too. Special thanks for making all this "social network" stuff optional, for I'm not very fond of it, so I appreciate the possibility of just switching it off. Perfect solution.

All in all this update would be just too perfect to be true. Luckily I'm just breeding a lineage that contains the only Geode I'll probably ever breed. And is planned in a way that needs said Geode to produce a non-Geode-egg with it's mate. A point to which I'll not get in under two weeks. So here I have my personal little flaw that makes it possible for me to believe that this update is really real. biggrin.gif (For the record: I still think it a good idea to make the change and let Geodes have the chance to prevail in lineages with other dragons.)

Thank you very much, TJ ! For all the time and effort - and the thought you put into it.

Greetings,

Lantean_Pegasus

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Fantastic updates and the increased chance to summon at last....... bliss!

Love it!

I had a system for sorting my cooled-down BSAs, but the new tweaks are welcome.

I also had a system for sharing dragons and my scroll on Facebook, but the button is cool smile.gif Wouldn't it put the click-hatcheries out of business, though?The average Facebook list-o'-friends beats the hell out of a click-hatchery's given populace, hands down. And if a cool breed/lineage goes viral, better be ready to fog that baby stat!

Didn't know there was a mobile DC site. Thanks for that! [is the new owner of an iPad and loves it to pieces]

I don't think the click-hatcheries are in any danger myself... I detest FB and use it as little as possible, plus my parents are on there. I wouldn't want them to see what I do with my spare time, lol! I don't have a twitter, either.

I'm sure there are plenty of people like me who either don't want to spam their F-list, or just plain old prefer using the hatcheries.

Thanks!! Saves us lots of time; thinking how long until bsa works, or looking for a breeding dragon wink.gif

Great additions! I'm especially happy to see the lineages listed on the trade pages. That'll save some copying and pasting of codes to find out what's been offered biggrin.gif

These updates are fantastic! I especially love the filter! Very handy! Thank you so much!

Cheers!

Em

I don't think the click-hatcheries are in any danger myself... I detest FB and use it as little as possible, plus my parents are on there. I wouldn't want them to see what I do with my spare time, lol! I don't have a twitter, either.

I'm sure there are plenty of people like me who either don't want to spam their F-list, or just plain old prefer using the hatcheries.

^This

Except I don't even have a FB account, I hate Facebook/Twitter/etc. with a passion.

If it depends on me, hatcheries will be as strong as ever haha XD

I really can't wait to use that new Portal skin! It looks so awesome <3

These are going to be two of the longest weeks in my life D:

Ditto, much easier to control views using fansites,. I will have the social network button off

but options are good to have -- everyone plays the game differently

I think my next summon is before the updates, but by the one after that I should be able to complete some more sets and up my puny chances HURRAY laugh.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

Wow! I'm excited about all of these updates. I'm really looking forward to the onsite action tracking that let's you find BSA dragons that are ready.

Very excited for the BSA filter and the Smartphone interfaces. Thank you for the (future) updates!

I highly approve of:

Action log (specifically-- "Did I influence that one male or female?")

Viewing the lineage link in a teleport.

No-refusal-but-no-egg being counted as a successful breed for the purposes of the breeding list.

Transfer confirmations.

Summon scaling (not that, unfortunately, it helps me out much).

Geode breeding changes.

Other changes do not affect me personally, but I see nothing to disapprove of and am sure many people besides myself will appreciate them if/when they go into effect.