Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

GAHHHHHHH! STUPID NEW PHOTOBUCKET!! LET US GO BACK ON THE OLD ONE!!! LET ME FRICKING GET THE RAW IMAGE INSTEAD OF LEADING ME BACK TO MY ALBUM SO I CAN DOWNLOAD IT!! YOU STUPID IDIOTS ARE SO censorkip.gif ING ANNOYING!

YES I KNOW I'M ANNOYING. YES I KNOW I TALK TOO MUCH. BUT I DON'T TALK TO MYSELF LIKE THAT!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOU SAY "OH DON'T LISTEN TO HER! SHE'S JUST TALKING TO HERSELF AGAIN!" censorkip.gif YOU!!

Please stop calling me names! Please stop fake complementing me! I have a boyfriend, you know!!

And YOU! You never understand me! I feel like I have to force myself to enjoy being with you, but I don't like that! I don't like that you never understand my jokes! At least HE understands me, but I'm already going out with you! And I'm a nice person--I don't want to hurt your feelings!!

Why me??

WHY?!?

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU??!?!?!!!?!??

I hate anime! And I can't remember why!!! Stupid useless brain! If you don't start working, I'm gonna replace you with a monkey!!!!

user posted image

Edited by Mtntopview

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH

You nitwit - if your horse ties up, call the censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif ing VET. It's not just a muscle cramp, and you need bloodwork done. If you can't afford to call the freaking vet for your horse, DON'T HAVE A HORSE. Just giving him electrolytes and bute isn't going to do it without knowing what you're dealing with. Eeedjit.

You nincompoop. You fuzzy-wuzzy wormeater. You're listening to the wrongest wrong people and not taking this seriously enough. Dolt. Dimwit. Knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing troglodyte. mad.gifvelociraptor.pngcensorkip.gif

censorkip.gif YOU!! I CAN BE WHOMEVER I WANT ON AN RP!! DON'T TELL ME I CAN'T BE "TRUSTED" TO BE A CHARACTER THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT THAN YOU DO!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU MAY BLACKLIST ME, BUT AFTER THAT DATE, YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN. I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

censorkip.gif YOU!!!!!! JUST.....AAAAARRRRRRGH!!! WHY?! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN JUST DELETE HIM!! I LIKE HIM!!! IN FACT, I LOVE HIM!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!! I'M NOT POSTING ON YOUR STUPID RP ANYMORE!!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!

My life is spinning out of control. I feel like a failure and there's nothing I can ****ing do about it. My parents are disappointed in me, the rest of my family just kinda moved on when I went to school, my friends are fading away, and the love of my life set me an ultimatum that I either transfer away from my dream school or he leaves me at the end of the summer. I can't take much more of this. I've cried myself to sleep more often than not this month. Nobody else sees because I don't want them to. That's fine. I don't want anyone to know how much of a ****ing disappointment I am. It's not like they haven't already left me all alone anyway. What did I do to deserve anyone anyway? I can't imagine what he sees in me. I don't deserve him but if he goes I'll be crushed. What a ****ing dichotomy. If my life were a movie I'd leave the theater because of the main character's whining.

Why can't I do anything right?

Is it really too much to expect to get a *thanks* pm after glomping a gold hatchie? mad.gif

AUGH, prices...why do you have to fluctuate so often? DDD:

Literally 5 minutes later, it's up by $10. And then that's up by $20 the next day. I DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF MONEY.

I NEED TO BUY THIS, BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT. I. NEED. IT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. *tableflip*

Srsly, it's not like I want it just for gaming. I could actually do homework on it. And image editing. Maybe even some light video editing. And other stuff that this computer doesn't want me to do.

Also, *hugs klinneah*

WHAT. IN. THE. NAME. OF. THE. ALMIGHTY. FLYING. censorkip.gif. DO. YOU. GOD censorkip.gif. TEACHERS. WANT. FROM. US.

*deep breath*

Threeprojectsintwodaysandduebeforeliketentestsandifthey'relatewegetlike50%off?! Idon'tknowwhatwasgoingthroughyouIDIOTS'mindsbutthishappenedlastyearandnoonehadtimetoreviewandJUSTWHATTHE censorkip.gif ISWRONGWITHYOU.

IAMCRAZYNOWIDELIBERATELYDELETEALLTHESPACESINTHISSENTENCEANDMAKESITMEANINLESSANDICAN'TSTANDITNOWIONLYWANTSLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Is it so hard to try to keep the conversation going? Since you want it to continue so much anyway.

I just want someone to hold me and tell me the world's not ending.

why does it hurt so much

Edited by klinneah

Words can not describe how I feel ATM.

Dhdjcugfubdthxdybdthsdaaaajjxunykysbfyhfgjghh *spazes*

Oh yeah, how the censorkip.gif do you tell your parents something like this?! Heh. Heh.

Sleep. Can I just have sleep?

Oh yeah, I'm failing En 102 which will take my 3.something GPA down. I hate my life. :|

I have been needing a flipping CB brine for weeks now, they used to be so easy for me to catch and now they are going for flipping golds. They hardly appear at all now too. I was sitting in the coast with one egg slot left and said 'flip it il take the blocker' being as stupid as I am I take the blocker and GO BACK just to see what I had missed. Brine.

Rage.

Rage.

Rage.

Why do I keep forgetting my essay notes? :l

Oh, and of course, the school site has to be down for maintenance for the entire holiday so I can't access the criteria online either.

Finals starts tomorrow. First test: Math. Later on in the week, I gotta write an essay in 75 minutes when I suck at making up thesis statements without somebody saying something that would tick off a light bulb.

So all I can do is wait until tomorrow and bet on what I know, what I can do, and (hopefully) not get stressed with the time limit ticking over my head, because this test is (or 'these tests are') going to determine where I go to school in two years.

Why do all my family members need to call me by my middle name? I've never liked to be called by my middle name!

I know many persons might think that it's a stupid reason to post here, but really, I don't like to be called by my middle name! It's not that I dislike it, it has a good meaning and everything. I just don't like to be called this way!

I never hide that I don't like it (to be called, not the name), but they won't stop calling me by this name anyway! Sometimes it gets to be annoying!

Is it so hard to just call me by my first name? My first name isn't perfect either but I'd love to be called by it instead of my middle name. Seriously, please, just stop calling me by my middle name! :/

It's unfair, we can't choose our own name.

Edited by Slytherin7

Slytherin7, I know how you feel. I tried to teach my family for decades now not to call me with my first name as I hate it so much and it hurts being called with this name. sad.gif

And dear aunt keeps telling me that I cannot do this and that because she cannot do it. Therefore no one can do it. Especially not me. mad.gif

Why do you have NO sense of basic respect and decency? What ever happened to that? And the arguments you used against her, oh those were SO bad I can't even. And your victim blaming in the debate about bullying. It made me so furious. Watch me dismantle each one of your arguments and then stomp it into the ground, if only you could hear me when I talk. I'm so quiet, right? Even when I yell, you can't hear me? Or are you just ignoring me? And then when you listen you dismiss my opinion because I'm her best friend? I'm defending her not only because of that, but also because I agree with her, and I think what you're doing is just damn childish. And how you defend yourself. I've never seen such blatant alibism before. Oh, she's been isolating herself from the collective, oh, she's been boycotting everything we do. Oh, woe, she even tells the truth to teachers. I know, that's beyond you! We wouldn't even lie to benefit OURSELVES, so tell me just WHY we should lie for YOU? Lenka doesn't give a censorkip.gif about your damn collective, nor do I, and I will not abandon my moral ideas just to fit in. I have no desire to do that. Nor does she. So what, she didn't want the class shirts? She didn't like them so you shouldn't force her to BUY something she doesn't want or like and probably would never wear. She isn't BOYCOTTING your thing. Do it as you please, or is it so damn hurtful to you that she doesn't participate? Did she somehow sabotage the whole idea by not taking part? WHAT ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?! Even if she DID ruin everything, even if she was aggressive and whatever, does that give you the right to bully her? Have you ever heard that revenge doesn't solve anything? ISN'T IT KINDA YOUR RESPONSIBILITY NOT TO HURT OTHERS, INSTEAD OF PUTTING THE BLAME ON THEM?! This is an IDIOTIC way of thinking. You can't help yourself? You seriously can't restrain yourself? You're putting everything on others, can't you accept your own faults at least once and admit that something was maybe your fault? Your own? You are all so worked up about your rights, but you seem to think that you have no responsibilities. Do you expect to get everything handed to you or what? I hate how cheating and lying is considered the norm here, and sadly, everywhere else. Nobody has any values anymore. Okay, make your stupid cheat sheets and copy your stupid homework. But I'm going to snap sometime because I'm just fed up with this. Lenka studies and tries hard, she is the most hard-working person I know, and her grades still aren't perfect while you just leisurely cheat your way through. And you keep on trying to excuse yourselves. Sure. You're 15. SO AM I, SO IS LENKA. Your age doesn't excuse laziness, pettiness, or lack of morals. You tell my friend that she has opinions like a 30-year-old woman. And I say, SO. ****ING. WHAT. It doesn't matter AT ALL. Also, she sounds arrogant while giving presentations, she talks to the teacher and not you? How did you come to that? Do you give presentations to the class, or for a good grade? Well? I really doubt that you care. She at least puts time and effort into her work. Guess what? I could find millions of things that are wrong with what you do, I could cough and snort and blow my nose extremely loudly while you talk (hello, last Biology!), or I could laugh at your Wikipedia-copied articles with the links still there, or I could point fingers at incorrect facts, all because I don't like you. I don't do that, however. Because that. is. RUDE. If I can know that with my Asperger's, why can't you? Even then, there is a distinct difference between criticism and outright bullying. It was "pretty much impossible not to make fun of that"? Again, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!! So you don't like someone, so you're going to ruin their work? And then you make a BIG dramatic scene out of it. (Classmate blows nose, says to the whole class, "EXCUSE ME, I HAVE A COLD. SORRY IF I OFFENDED ANYONE." and makes a big show out of putting it in the trash. Sorry, sweetie. YOU WERE MAKING SUCH NOISE I COULDN'T HEAR HER TALKING IN THE FIRST ROW, THAT'S WHAT WAS WRONG. But you just have to be so butthurt and blow everything waaaaaaay out of proportion and LAUGH AT EVERYTHING. You get on my nerves with that. You NEVER take anything seriously EVER, do you? That said, I also really don't like this particular classmate, so allow me to vent my built-up frustration at her that just surfaced: AAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!) Long rant short, NOTHING EXCUSES YOUR CONSTANTLY MAKING FUN OF MY FRIEND. NOTHING. AND I WILL SERIOUSLY THROW THINGS IF YOU DO THIS EVER. AGAIN. FOR WHATEVER REASON.

*takes a deep breath*

This class.

I can't even.

censorkip.gif

I need you OUT OF MY LIFE. She needs you OUT OF HER LIFE. YOU COME HOME DRUNK 95% OF THE TIME, AND YOU THINK YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO YELL AT US FOR "NOT DOING ANYTHING"? She does the most work around here, and I help when I can. WE DON'T WASTE OUR TIME GOING OUT AND GETTING SMASHED. YOU HAVE NO KIPZIN' IDEA WHAT I WANT TO SAY TO YOUR FACE. I want to, but I don't. I admit, I do fear you when you're drunk. Too many times have I seen your violent outbursts. You think you have no flaws. You say you'll try harder, BUT YOU NEVER DO.

And now you're threatening to put my dogs to sleep. I SWEAR IF YOU EVEN TOUCH THEM, I WILL censorkip.gif IN' DESTROY YOU. I TAKE CARE OF THEM SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU DO. You're not even here. You don't even know what's going on.

Dammit, I'm going to have a panic attack every time you take them in the car for anything. I will not let you take my dogs. They don't deserve what you're putting us through. We don't deserve what you're putting us though. But I swear...DO NOT TOUCH MY DOGS. I can NEVER trust you to take them anywhere EVER AGAIN.

Ohgodohgodohgodhe'sgoingtokillmydogs.

I hate you. I do not wish ill will on you. I just want you out of my life.

But my DOGS. IF YOU DO ANYTHING TO HARM THEM, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

WOULD YOU GET YOUR BUTT BACK HOME SO I CAN GET THE THING JEEZ it's not my fault you're so paranoid

also please stop calling me that

you guys gave me the dumbest name and it's not my fault i don't want to be called it so don't guilt me pls :I

Edited by Switch

Why did you buy that? I thought you'd know by now that I don't want you to buy me stuff because chances are I'm never going to use it, ever. Especially this thing. There's no need for it, you've just wasted money again. I don't work by hand because I want it to look good, I do it by hand because it's a heck of a lot more relaxing than dealing with anything else. Using a machine (one that burns each time you use it) just takes away all reason for me to even work.

Keep it for yourself, return it, I don't care. Just don't expect me to touch it.

What's wrong with you.

I'm not against your person. In fact you don't sound like some sort of criminal that deserves a swift punch on the face, but you're starting to contradict yourself. I just want to understand something:

What the heck do you have against my opinion?

I lost count how many times, I already said I am a conservative guy stereotype. Yet still I don't go stoning you to the head for liking a meme or something. I'm just saying I do not approve some of the tendencies you follow and participate in. I'm just saying what I think, that's all. I didn't tell you anything like STOP YOU SON OF A or anything around these lines. Follow what you want, heck, I'm not gonna even try bothering. You may be whatever I disapprove, I can still put the differences behind us for a peaceful existence so we can carry on with our business. But you seem to think that when I say I disapprove something, I think you're Hitler.

If you claim you're so liberal yet still you can't seem to let others have their own opinions then-- Oh my god man I really don't know what's wrong with you.

What the censorkip.gif ? Do you even know how long it takes to write a fan fiction? You expect 2000 words in 4 hours? Yeah right. Get real, you censorkip.gif ing idiot. Sure, go ahead and yell at me because I was online trying to see what one of the canon characters looked like. Go on. Try me. Blame everything on me. Sure. censorkip.gif you, I say. You hear me? censorkip.gif . You.

Edited by Techno_Elf