Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

Seriously, why won't you listen? I know it annoys you that your mom and sisters and I get on your case about this, but it's for a reason! We all love you so, so much and all we want is for you to actually graduate high school and do something with your life! We care about you and we want you to succeed!You've never cared about the numbers in school, but at least TRY to pass so that you won't be 20 years old and still in high school!

You could be the first male on your father's side to ever graduate. So what if your father will never be proud of you? Your mom will be. Your sisters will be. I will be.

I thought you would take what I said to heart. I told you that you have to prove to me that I can trust you to be responsible. Otherwise, I won't feel safe including you in my future. And I thought you listened! You acted like my words made a difference! But your teachers still come to me and tell me you're failing. If you had turned that writing assignment in, you'd be making a B in English. Please, just try for me.

I cry because of this! Because it stresses me out that you aren't realizing what's happening to yourself and also because you shut down on me when I try to explain it to you. I hate when you shut down.

You always make your friends tell you when things are going wrong in life and you always try to save people from themselves and their pasts. But you won't take the same advice! You think I don't know what happened to you? You think I don't realize what he did to you? Please, talk to me!

Sometimes I feel like I should leave this behind me, leave you behind so that I don't have to worry about you anymore. Between grades, emotions, and your baggage, it's just so hard sometimes. But I can't leave... and I never will unless you kick me out. My heart would break and I would die, less figuratively than you think. You would have saved my life for naught. Please don't throw away your own now.

Edited by Dimar

MY BROTHER IS STILL IN BED MY STOMACH IS YELLING I ONLY HAVE A BRONZE TROPHY MY ROOM IS A MESS MY FEET ARE COLD MY BACK HURTS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND ONE OF MY GUEST DID'NT RSVP AND WINTER BREAK IS ABOUT TO END AAAAAAAAUAUUAUUAUAUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How hard it is to write a good, suspensful mystery without putting any sex in it. Good action, good plot, suspensful, great characters and then BOOM random, extremely graphic sex. Why? So your books would sell better? Right. There is no need for that. No need. If you really want your characters to have sex, start it and then "fade to black" until the next morning or the next afternoon or hell, two weeks if you really have to have them in bed together that long. I don't need to read (LISTEN = Audiobook) about two people doing private things that add NOTHING to the plot, suspense or even to the character themselves. Oh, she can BLANK, I'm really rooting for her now. Or "Oh, he returns the favor. I really hope he doesn't die."

Whatever. No need to have all that in there. You would be a better writer without it.

BLAUGH BLAUGH BLAUGH I WAS ONLY ON THE FORUMS FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES I SWEAR AND THEN YOU JUST COME BUSTING DOWN MY DOOR AND START SCREAMING AT ME AND COMPLAINING ABOUT MY TEST SCORES WELL IF YOU'RE SO SMART GO TAKE THE TESTS YOURSELF BLAUGH BLAUGH BLAUGH AND THE DOOR ISN'T EVEN MY ROMM'S DOOR JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN MENTALLY SCREAM ALREADY.

Okay, let me get this straight. You're always in the right, and the rest of us are always in the wrong.

I know living with autistic people is hard, but calling one's own daughter a b**** isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know why you picked on my younger sister either. Why not me?

Oh, that's right.

She was standing up for her own father.

I see now. So. From what I gathered, my father was moving o the middle of the room. He knew your books were there. He tried to avoid them, but his injuries made him trip over them instead. You heard the noise, rushed down to see what was happening and proceeded to yell at him. I heard him trying to explain what happened. I heard you yelling at him, telling him to not 'blame my books!'. I heard my sister trying to explain. I heard you call her a b****.

These fights are becoming more and more frequent. Today, I heard you in the kitchen. You were getting tea ready and, according to my sis who was unfortunately there at the time, noted that a tray was close to falling off the table and you 'could see an accident coming'. And that accident did come. You exploded and when my father came to inquire what had happened, you yelled at him to leave the room. You said 'do you really think I'm going to reach across the table, knock everything off and burn myself?!'

Let me just point out the flaw there. You could see the accident coming. It fell off the table because it was pushed by something. An accident that would have been easily avoided if you had taken a few seconds to walk around the table to move it back safely. It was not my father's fault and did not deserve to be blamed.

If it was something valuable, I might have understood your rage.

But it was a ****ing tray of cooked tomatoes.

And now, you said you are 'sick of being with' my father, and you are now sleeping upstairs. You also warned him that 'if you behave like that one more time, I'm staying upstairs!'

I want to know if this is going to get any worse. I don't want you to separate, as I do love you both equally. My father because I can understand him. You because you are my mother. But at the same time I'm scared of you. I'm scared to bring this topic up to you. You intimidate me. If you do separate, I'm going with my father. Because I'm sick off this BS. I have a life too, you know.

What is this censorkip.gif ing madness?! The finals are next week and yet you idiotic teachers come up with a censorkip.gif ing portfolio due the day before the test?! Are you all censorkip.gif ing out of your minds?! How can you even be teachers?! Stressing us out will NOT I REPEAT NOT help us get higher grades! WHAT THE censorkip.gif WERE YOU THINKING LAST TIME FOR THE MIDTERMS IT WAS LIKE THIS TOO AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED? ALMOST EVERYONE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REVIEW FOR BIOLOGY SO THEY ALL GOT TERRIBLE GRADES! SOME PEOLE ONLY PULLED THROUGH BECAUSE THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH, BUT THE REST? Yelled at by their parents. Not daring to show their report cards to anyone. Crying under the covers at night. WE DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS!

Alright whoever ****ed up my deliveries, enough is enough.

~70 dollars in clothes is bad enough, maybe it got stolen, but it's been nearly 3 months. This is ridiculous and I either want my money back from the site (which isn't going to happen as they aren't liable) or a refund from you (which is probably also not going to happen even though you LOST MY PACKAGE). Nobody has even contacted me since over a month ago.

And now it's happening again with a book. It's not a book for class but it's the last WoT book and it should have been delivered yesterday. But no, suddenly three different carriers (why the censorkip.gif are there 3 carriers jfc) all say unable to deliver because the address was wrong? Bull. This is a big apartment complex with a simple enough office address that I HAVE RECEIVED BOXES TO BEFORE. THE SAME ADDRESS. The office doesn't have it. I can't find a working number to any post office in the city and two sites tell me half of them are closed, because of course it messes up on a Friday.

So I'll probably lose this one too, and it's all bull****. I'm afraid to order anything else (censorkip.gif FORBID I HAD ACTUALLY NEEDED TO ORDER A BOOK FOR CLASSES) because it's practically throwing away money at this point. There's 100 bucks gone. So ridiculous.

GAHHHHHHH! STUPID NEW PHOTOBUCKET!! LET US GO BACK ON THE OLD ONE!!! LET ME FRICKING GET THE RAW IMAGE INSTEAD OF LEADING ME BACK TO MY ALBUM SO I CAN DOWNLOAD IT!! YOU STUPID IDIOTS ARE SO censorkip.gif ING ANNOYING!

YES I KNOW I'M ANNOYING. YES I KNOW I TALK TOO MUCH. BUT I DON'T TALK TO MYSELF LIKE THAT!! I'M TALKING TO YOU!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING YOU SAY "OH DON'T LISTEN TO HER! SHE'S JUST TALKING TO HERSELF AGAIN!" censorkip.gif YOU!!

Please stop calling me names! Please stop fake complementing me! I have a boyfriend, you know!!

And YOU! You never understand me! I feel like I have to force myself to enjoy being with you, but I don't like that! I don't like that you never understand my jokes! At least HE understands me, but I'm already going out with you! And I'm a nice person--I don't want to hurt your feelings!!

Why me??

WHY?!?

WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU??!?!?!!!?!??

Half of my face is wet from tears now.

I have ODD. That means I am stubborn. Very stubborn. Since I'm stubborn, I get the worst behavior grades. I like to act annoying. Lots of people think I'm weird because of that and stay away from me or use me as a laughingstock since whatever comes out of my mouth is usually a direct thought. I copy my parent's words as a bad habit, and they hit me for it. They hit me. I am sick and tired of it. They take away my things from me, even though I always come back with good grades. The limits they set are too high. It just stresses me out. I'm a lazy, careless, carefree, stubborn person and I have to live with it. The internet is my only source of happiness, and I've given up on the real world. I'd do anything for a source of internet, and my addiction is just far too much.

Today, my dad told me to go to sleep so he could confiscate my laptop. I don't want to even call him my dad anymore. I just want my mom, who is more similar to me, minus the "work hard"-personality. She helps me. She does things for our family. What does my dad do? Absolutely nothing. All he ever does, aside from nothing, is pirate movies, buys records, and wastes money going to garage/yard/estate sales buying stereos and speakers that occupy space. Not only that, he blasts his music to the point where it wakes me up when I'm sleeping. He finished nursing school and now all we're doing is waiting for him to get a job. Just because of him, my mom has to work 2 jobs even though she's one year younger than him, it stresses her out.

My sister always gets everything. Today she got her pre-ordered game, Sim City. Well, look at me, I'm still looking for my DS which contained Pokemon White 2 in it along with my Keldeo. My sister gets to have a desktop. Two of them, actually. One in her room, one in the living room, and she even has a full collection of The Sims series. while I have one 2011 ASUS laptop, a 2006 DELL laptop with crappy speed and disk space, and Darkspore: Limited Edition along with the Spore collection, even Spore Creatures and the Spore Hero duo. My sister is the complete opposite of me. She's harder to break, and she is so careful and hardworking she stresses herself out and gets bored all the time, while I'm carefree and lazy and always find something to do to keep my mind off a situation. She's worse. She yells at my parents, responds to them rudely, but they don't care. Me? They look down on me and I give them good grades and am less angry at the world, however they take what is precious to me.

TL;DR: I hate my life.

I hate anime! And I can't remember why!!! Stupid useless brain! If you don't start working, I'm gonna replace you with a monkey!!!!

user posted image

Edited by Mtntopview

ARGH ARGH ARGH ARGH

You nitwit - if your horse ties up, call the censorkip.gifcensorkip.gif ing VET. It's not just a muscle cramp, and you need bloodwork done. If you can't afford to call the freaking vet for your horse, DON'T HAVE A HORSE. Just giving him electrolytes and bute isn't going to do it without knowing what you're dealing with. Eeedjit.

You nincompoop. You fuzzy-wuzzy wormeater. You're listening to the wrongest wrong people and not taking this seriously enough. Dolt. Dimwit. Knuckle-dragging mouth-breathing troglodyte. mad.gifvelociraptor.pngcensorkip.gif

censorkip.gif YOU!! I CAN BE WHOMEVER I WANT ON AN RP!! DON'T TELL ME I CAN'T BE "TRUSTED" TO BE A CHARACTER THAT I KNOW MORE ABOUT THAN YOU DO!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU MAY BLACKLIST ME, BUT AFTER THAT DATE, YOU WON'T SEE ME AGAIN. I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

censorkip.gif YOU!!!!!! JUST.....AAAAARRRRRRGH!!! WHY?! JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE HIM, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN JUST DELETE HIM!! I LIKE HIM!!! IN FACT, I LOVE HIM!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!! I'M NOT POSTING ON YOUR STUPID RP ANYMORE!!!!!

EVER!!!!!!!

My life is spinning out of control. I feel like a failure and there's nothing I can ****ing do about it. My parents are disappointed in me, the rest of my family just kinda moved on when I went to school, my friends are fading away, and the love of my life set me an ultimatum that I either transfer away from my dream school or he leaves me at the end of the summer. I can't take much more of this. I've cried myself to sleep more often than not this month. Nobody else sees because I don't want them to. That's fine. I don't want anyone to know how much of a ****ing disappointment I am. It's not like they haven't already left me all alone anyway. What did I do to deserve anyone anyway? I can't imagine what he sees in me. I don't deserve him but if he goes I'll be crushed. What a ****ing dichotomy. If my life were a movie I'd leave the theater because of the main character's whining.

Why can't I do anything right?

Is it really too much to expect to get a *thanks* pm after glomping a gold hatchie? mad.gif

AUGH, prices...why do you have to fluctuate so often? DDD:

Literally 5 minutes later, it's up by $10. And then that's up by $20 the next day. I DON'T HAVE THIS KIND OF MONEY.

I NEED TO BUY THIS, BUT I CAN'T AFFORD IT. I. NEED. IT. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. *tableflip*

Srsly, it's not like I want it just for gaming. I could actually do homework on it. And image editing. Maybe even some light video editing. And other stuff that this computer doesn't want me to do.

Also, *hugs klinneah*

WHAT. IN. THE. NAME. OF. THE. ALMIGHTY. FLYING. censorkip.gif. DO. YOU. GOD censorkip.gif. TEACHERS. WANT. FROM. US.

*deep breath*

Threeprojectsintwodaysandduebeforeliketentestsandifthey'relatewegetlike50%off?! Idon'tknowwhatwasgoingthroughyouIDIOTS'mindsbutthishappenedlastyearandnoonehadtimetoreviewandJUSTWHATTHE censorkip.gif ISWRONGWITHYOU.

IAMCRAZYNOWIDELIBERATELYDELETEALLTHESPACESINTHISSENTENCEANDMAKESITMEANINLESSANDICAN'TSTANDITNOWIONLYWANTSLEEP!!!!!!!!!!

Is it so hard to try to keep the conversation going? Since you want it to continue so much anyway.

I just want someone to hold me and tell me the world's not ending.

why does it hurt so much

Edited by klinneah

Words can not describe how I feel ATM.

Dhdjcugfubdthxdybdthsdaaaajjxunykysbfyhfgjghh *spazes*

Oh yeah, how the censorkip.gif do you tell your parents something like this?! Heh. Heh.

Sleep. Can I just have sleep?

Oh yeah, I'm failing En 102 which will take my 3.something GPA down. I hate my life. :|

I have been needing a flipping CB brine for weeks now, they used to be so easy for me to catch and now they are going for flipping golds. They hardly appear at all now too. I was sitting in the coast with one egg slot left and said 'flip it il take the blocker' being as stupid as I am I take the blocker and GO BACK just to see what I had missed. Brine.

Rage.

Rage.

Rage.

Why do I keep forgetting my essay notes? :l

Oh, and of course, the school site has to be down for maintenance for the entire holiday so I can't access the criteria online either.

Finals starts tomorrow. First test: Math. Later on in the week, I gotta write an essay in 75 minutes when I suck at making up thesis statements without somebody saying something that would tick off a light bulb.

So all I can do is wait until tomorrow and bet on what I know, what I can do, and (hopefully) not get stressed with the time limit ticking over my head, because this test is (or 'these tests are') going to determine where I go to school in two years.