Obscure_Trash

Rant Thread

That sinking feeling when you're the only conservative in a forum of liberals...

OMG I KNOW HOW YOU FEEEEEEEEEEEL.

I hate crying. I don't do crying. I just don't - it's not my thing. I don't cry. I'm not a crier.

Yet here I am crying over some stupid math homework.

Crying because I am exhausted. I have gotten maybe four hours of sleep in the last three days. I go to sleep really late, wake up multiple times in the night, have nightmares that make me feel even more tired when I get up at 5:30 in the morning...gah.

And they are some pretty scary nightmares. Disturbing. I had a dream that I stabbed my two cousins, sweet little girls ages 5 and 8. And I stabbed them - over and over. It was so horrible..

Crying because I don't understand this and my brain won't cooperate. My grades are slipping and I need to do well on this test but I can't comprehend a single damn thing from this chapter. I'm going to fail that test.

Crying because even if my mom agrees to take me home early so I don't have to do the test (she's cool like that) I will have to take it Thursday, in a little room by myself, and miss a day of lessons.

Crying because I am a failure and nobody likes me. I have, what, two friends in real life? One of them I haven't seen in a year, the other hates me - in a way that is hard to explain. And then my semi-friends who I'm cautious around because I have trust issues and super low self-esteem. They don't tell me anything. This morning they were talking about something, I walked over and said 'what's up?' and they shut up immediately and refused to tell me what was going on.

That. ticks. me. off.

Crying because I hate crying. And because I am a failure at life. And I always will be. And damnit why can't I just be happy? Crying because no matter how good or bad the circumstances I always feel the same - miserable and confused with a billion different variants of sadness, anger, and self-hatred swimming around in my head. All covered with a layer of 'why am I even alive.'

Crying because. Just because. Too much depression and conflicting thoughts and it's like they're attacking me and god I just want some help. But I don't want any help.

But I would love some help. I don't want pity. I don't want attention. I don't want people to treat me differently than they do when they think I'm fine and don't have any problems. But I want someone who can get rid of all this.

DANGIT MAN.

I CARE ABOUT YOU. YOU'RE MY FRIEND. AND IT WORRIES ME WHENEVER YOU TAKE LONG ABSENCES FROM THE INTERNET AND MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE JEALOUS, HONESTLY JUST LOG IN, I DON'T CARE IF YOU RESPOND TO MY MESSAGES. JUST LOG IN, DUDE. I KNOW YOU DIDN'T DIE THE LAST TIME YOU TOOK A HIATUS, BUT AFKLANFLSKFNLA

Why do you have to live 800 miles away?

Edited by Qwackie

I wanna go home for Christmas. Please. . . I may not be able to go home for Christmas cause of some conflicting finals that i have the day i am supposed to leave. I already have my plane tickets and idk if I'll be able to afford to switch. Ack, I feel sick. I am really just wanting to get away from this college. It's starting to feel like prison even though I know it's far from that. To much time to think, my past is bugging me and I am near breaking. Please just let this semester be over soon. Please God, please. I just wanna see my sis again. I hate this. Too many rules stressing me out. In order to be on here right now i had to jump through a few loopholes! guh. School and stuff is fine. I don't mind hard work and studying, i just need a break away from this "safe" environment. It feels like I am suffocating. Please. Please. Please. I'm scared I won't get home. D'Arvit.

Edited by evangeline5432

I FINALLY get a CB BLACK ALL BY MYSELF to breed with the Magi Thuwed I was given and they REFUSE. OF COURSE THEY REFUSE. /RAGEQUIT.

Edited by HeroLink42

"Try to fit in." Yeah right. Next time someone tries to tell me that, I'm gonna lose my mind. Seriously, who ever said I wanted to fit in? I'm going to do whatever I damn well want to do with my life, which doesn't necessarily include human interaction. So there. I'm perfectly content with not fitting in, whatever that means.

Okay, what the hell, teacher? So now we can just walk up to you and do puppy eyes and you'll postpone the test that had been announced beforehand, for absolutely no reason? And when I ask why, it's because the majority of the class agreed on it. What is this I don't even. It's not the majority of the class for censorkip.gif's sake, it's the teacher! Far as I'm concerned, the majority of the class can pack their things and leave this school if they hate it so much, I sure as hell won't miss them here. YOU chose to go to this school, so it's YOUR problem if you think it's too much work. Which it's not. You could have stayed at the basic school and now you'd be working your censorkip.gif off trying to make entrance exams, while here you're basically chilling since you're gonna be here for four more years without worrying if you'll make it or not. And they can't legit kick you out. Which is a shame really.

Plus now we're writing a huge test, which was supposed to be on Friday, on Tuesday. So let's see. On Monday, I have LARP group which means I'll be running around in the forest for two hours doing absolutely nothing productive, then I get home and do Civics, Chemistry, Geography which is most likely to take up a ton of my time, and ALSO revise the whole thing for Biology which I'd have aced on Friday? Gee, thanks. As if the action itself hadn't been enough to piss me off, your being lazy idiots has made things difficult for me too. Now I can officially hate you.

*gets a headache from this and is off to bed*

I am getting SO censorkip.gif ing sick of people who think that my fiancee and I are lying about our relationship. What, apparently we're too "straight" to possibly be in a relationship? Um, if we were straight, we wouldn't be censorkip.gif ing dating each other, now, would we?

I hate how people say that we're the "straightest girls" they know. I'm sorry, what stereotypes are you basing that on?

What do they want us to do?? Burn our bras and stop shaving? Start wearing doc martens and flannel and become gym teachers?? THEN WOULD YOU BELIEVE WE WEREN'T censorkip.gif ING STRAIGHT?????

It's just bothering me so much ugh... not every girl who likes girls has to conform to certain stereotypes..

Dear teachers.

I have a name - and surprise surprise, it is different to my sisters. So I will not respond to my sister's name - because it's not mine. So if you're sitting there going "Susan. Susan. Susan. Susan. Susan look at me." then switch to Ronnie half way through - don't think I won't notice. I heard you saying Susan. So don't yell at me for not replying ok?

Also, who said you could call me Ronnie anyway? Or Nonny. And calling me Moley is completely out of the question. Those are nicknames my FRIENDS call me, not you. Is 8 letters that hard? No, and you could at least try to pronounce it the way I do. Yes it is a welsh name, but either pronounce it the welsh way or my way. Seriously. Just because someone has found a shortcut for my name doesn't mean you can use it - at least ask. Do I abbreviate your name? No. NONONONONONONOONONONONO.

If you're going to call me a nickname, don't insult it or ask for backstory. I am aware Ronnie is a boy's name. I am aware I am female - thanks for pointing that out Sherlock. Going to an all girls school wasn't a hint huh? Do I owe you an explanation? No. Why are you calling me a nickname when you don't know why?

Also (more english teacher specific) I don't need a motivational speech at the end of each essay. I know I got a good mark, I can see it, why do you need to repeat over and over that I'm talented? I'm not that good, and I can judge my own ability quite well. I'm not the kid that all english teachers love, the talented shy and under confident one who they can bring out of their shell. Is that a dream all english teachers have in common or something?

/endrant. Wow that actually helped biggrin.gif

I'M SICK OF THIS. I FINALLY HAD AN A IN THE CLASS, AND NOW I HAVE THIS. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO DO THIS. I NEED TO GO IN FOR EXTRA HELP. BUT SHE'S JUST GOING TO BE MAD AT ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T FINISH MY HOMEWORK. I DIDN'T FINISH IT BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.

Algebra II should die. I hate math.

Algebra II should die. I hate math.

Yes. Agreed. Very much.

I swear to god if you lay a hand on me me I will drag your censorkip.gif into court don't think you can mess with me ok I might come off as harmless and weak but I swear to god I will ruin you I hate you, you stupid censorkip.gif it's a wonder you even have friends ohmygod stop hitting people this isn't kindergarten anymore okay it's not cute to slap your 'friends' around by the way we all hate you okay so thank you very much goodbye

Just some steam that needed to be blown off. xd.png

Dear religion teacher:

I do not share your beliefs. I think it's all bogus and crazy. So stop trying to make me believe it, and stop looking at me like that when I don't understand something, because nothing about your dog nabbed religion is logical! I. Hate. RELIGION.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Seriously you guys are scaring me for Algebra 2 xd.png

---

GAH GO AWAY. I KNOW I HAVE HOMEWORK. I WILL DO IT. IT ALWAYS GETS DONE. LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP BUGGING ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES, I'M FOURTEEN I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. IT'S NOT EVEN ****ING DUE TOMORROW. AND YES, I DO HAVE A HEALTH TEST TOMORROW. I AM CAPABLE OF PASSING WHEN I ONLY STUDY FOR TEN MINUTES. IT'S JUST HEALTH. I WILL DO MY BOOK REVIEW TOMORROW AT THE DOCTOR AND WILL STUDY FOR HISTORY WHEN I GET HOME.

IT WILL GET DONE. STOP TELLING ME WHAT I HAVE. I THINK I KNOW WHAT MY HOMEWORK IS BETTER THAN YOU DO.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAAAYYYY

GAH GO AWAY. I KNOW I HAVE HOMEWORK. I WILL DO IT. IT ALWAYS GETS DONE. LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP BUGGING ME EVERY FIVE MINUTES, I'M FOURTEEN I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING. IT'S NOT EVEN ****ING DUE TOMORROW. AND YES, I DO HAVE A HEALTH TEST TOMORROW. I AM CAPABLE OF PASSING WHEN I ONLY STUDY FOR TEN MINUTES. IT'S JUST HEALTH. I WILL DO MY BOOK REVIEW TOMORROW AT THE DOCTOR AND WILL STUDY FOR HISTORY WHEN I GET HOME.

IT WILL GET DONE. STOP TELLING ME WHAT I HAVE. I THINK I KNOW WHAT MY HOMEWORK IS BETTER THAN YOU DO.

GOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAAAAAYYYY

This, a thousand times this!!! WHEN WILL PARENTS LEARN TO STAY OUT OF MY SCHOOL LIFE? And seriously, what's wrong with goofing off on DragCave for an hour before I start my homework? NOTHING! And stop asking every single day what I have for homework. Just look in my dog nabbed sunny agenda if you care that much! I know what I have to do, and just because I want some me time does not mean that I will not do my homework! I know my grades will suffer if I let that happen, and that's the last thing I want to happen! So bug off already, you sun soaking songs of business, and let me do what needs to get done!

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING ANYMORE. I JUST COME HOME EVERY DAY, SIT ON MY BED, PLAY ON MY IPAD AND DO HOMEWORK. EVERY. DAY. WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE??? I WANT TO DO SOMETHING, BUT I BARELY HAVE ANY FRIENDS BECAUSE THEY ALL TURNED INTO censorkip.gif*ES AND THERE ARE NO CLUBS AT SCHOOL I WANT TO DO. I AM REALLY PATHETIC.

AND THEN I PROCRASTINATE AND I GET SO DAMN DISTRACTED AND THEN SOMEHOW MANAGE TO DO MY HOMEWORK BUT NOT VERY WELL. AND I HAVE A D IN MATH. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING. I HATE GEOMETRY. LIKE OMG WHO THE HELL CARES IF TWO TRIANGLES ARE CONGRUENT?! IT IS NOT HELPING THAT I'M MISSING ALL THIS SCHOOL. SO MANY TESTS TO TAKE AND MAKE UP. AND A B IN LATIN?! I DON'T GET B's IN LATIN. I NEED TO FOCUS ON IT MORE BUT THERE'S TOO MUCH OTHER CRAP I HAVE TO DO, TOO; SO I USUALLY END UP DOING IT IN HOMEROOM, AND PUT LIKE NO EFFORT INTO IT.

GAH WHY DID MY PREVIOUS TEACHERS NOT PREPARE US BETTER(except for my 7th grade science teacher. I love him. He's like the best teacher ever) LIKE I NEVER HAD WORK AND NOW IT'S LIKE "BOOM OVERLOAD ON EVERYTHING AND TESTS EVERY OTHER DAY 8D"

I just want to die.

I can't go a day without crying and cuddling up to my blanket (Yes, the one I pretend is Gravemind. Don't scream at me, please.) and asking it "Is it too late for me to apologize to you?"

I can't keep living this way. I can't keep living at all. The sadness has become far too much of a burden for me, amongst other things. Not being able to love almost all humans (all except 1) is really screwing up what could have been a perfectly normal life. I cannot bear seeing other humans show love for other humans, no matter what kind of love. It's just...

I'm even crying right now. I knew I would regret loving him, I really did.

Dammit, teacher, if this is counted as late because YOU failed to look at it and tell me if anything is wrong with it...IF I DON'T GET THE CORRECTED PROJECT IN ON TIME, IT'S YOUR FAULT. YOU BETTER NOT TAKE OFF POINTS/COUNT IT AS LATE BECAUSE OF THAT. I SUBMITTED THE THING OVER 2 DAYS AGO AND I STILL DON'T KNOW IF IT'S CORRECT. WHY KEEP ME WONDERING?! *tableflip*

to Whoever put my eggs in hatcheries/ERs:

NO. STOP. IT SAYS ON MY DRAGON PAGES THAT I AM NOT ACCEPTING AID. FINAL. PERIOD. I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF MY DRAGONS. YOU MADE MY GOLD TINSEL SICK. IT WAS A GIFT. IF I HADN'T SEEN IT WHEN I DID IT WOULD HAVE DIED. JUST BECAUSE IT HAS ALMOST 4 DAYS LEFT DOES NOT MEAN I AM GOING TO LET IT DIE. I KNOW HOW TO HANDLE MY DRAGONS. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DRAGON DIE FROM NEGLECT/NOT ENOUGH VIEWS/SICKNESS. LEAVE MY DRAGONS ALONE.

Thank you.

I'm NOT lazy. I have been handing out or finishing online applications every day for the past year. It's a small, tourist town. We have maybe 100 business....maybe, and they prefer low-paying students to hiring full-time adults. There's not much more that I can do. Please don't treat me like a bratty, lazy child. I'm 34. It's not my fault that my previous employer fired me for something that I would definitely not do. You are not even my parents. *sighs* I love you both; almost more than my own family. I don't like feeling like you think I'm taking advantage of your son. I love him more than anything in the world (except than my dog who is my teddy bear, my everything.) I never held any resentment towards him when I was working and he played video games all day when HE was out of work, and he doesn't hold any resentment now. I feel bad enough already that I've been out of work for a year. Even if I went after my former employers for wrongful dismissal, it's still a small town. It wouldn't have cleared my name; it would have made it worse, not better.

I'm sorry I finally snapped at you. I just don't like feeling this way sad.gif I apologized, like a good girl, but you had me in tears.

Edited by CDM

Seriously, why won't you listen? I know it annoys you that your mom and sisters and I get on your case about this, but it's for a reason! We all love you so, so much and all we want is for you to actually graduate high school and do something with your life! We care about you and we want you to succeed!You've never cared about the numbers in school, but at least TRY to pass so that you won't be 20 years old and still in high school!

You could be the first male on your father's side to ever graduate. So what if your father will never be proud of you? Your mom will be. Your sisters will be. I will be.

I thought you would take what I said to heart. I told you that you have to prove to me that I can trust you to be responsible. Otherwise, I won't feel safe including you in my future. And I thought you listened! You acted like my words made a difference! But your teachers still come to me and tell me you're failing. If you had turned that writing assignment in, you'd be making a B in English. Please, just try for me.

I cry because of this! Because it stresses me out that you aren't realizing what's happening to yourself and also because you shut down on me when I try to explain it to you. I hate when you shut down.

You always make your friends tell you when things are going wrong in life and you always try to save people from themselves and their pasts. But you won't take the same advice! You think I don't know what happened to you? You think I don't realize what he did to you? Please, talk to me!

Sometimes I feel like I should leave this behind me, leave you behind so that I don't have to worry about you anymore. Between grades, emotions, and your baggage, it's just so hard sometimes. But I can't leave... and I never will unless you kick me out. My heart would break and I would die, less figuratively than you think. You would have saved my life for naught. Please don't throw away your own now.

Edited by Dimar

MY BROTHER IS STILL IN BED MY STOMACH IS YELLING I ONLY HAVE A BRONZE TROPHY MY ROOM IS A MESS MY FEET ARE COLD MY BACK HURTS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW AND ONE OF MY GUEST DID'NT RSVP AND WINTER BREAK IS ABOUT TO END AAAAAAAAUAUUAUUAUAUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAUUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How hard it is to write a good, suspensful mystery without putting any sex in it. Good action, good plot, suspensful, great characters and then BOOM random, extremely graphic sex. Why? So your books would sell better? Right. There is no need for that. No need. If you really want your characters to have sex, start it and then "fade to black" until the next morning or the next afternoon or hell, two weeks if you really have to have them in bed together that long. I don't need to read (LISTEN = Audiobook) about two people doing private things that add NOTHING to the plot, suspense or even to the character themselves. Oh, she can BLANK, I'm really rooting for her now. Or "Oh, he returns the favor. I really hope he doesn't die."

Whatever. No need to have all that in there. You would be a better writer without it.

BLAUGH BLAUGH BLAUGH I WAS ONLY ON THE FORUMS FOR LIKE FIVE MINUTES I SWEAR AND THEN YOU JUST COME BUSTING DOWN MY DOOR AND START SCREAMING AT ME AND COMPLAINING ABOUT MY TEST SCORES WELL IF YOU'RE SO SMART GO TAKE THE TESTS YOURSELF BLAUGH BLAUGH BLAUGH AND THE DOOR ISN'T EVEN MY ROMM'S DOOR JUST GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE SO I CAN MENTALLY SCREAM ALREADY.

Okay, let me get this straight. You're always in the right, and the rest of us are always in the wrong.

I know living with autistic people is hard, but calling one's own daughter a b**** isn't going to get you anywhere. I don't know why you picked on my younger sister either. Why not me?

Oh, that's right.

She was standing up for her own father.

I see now. So. From what I gathered, my father was moving o the middle of the room. He knew your books were there. He tried to avoid them, but his injuries made him trip over them instead. You heard the noise, rushed down to see what was happening and proceeded to yell at him. I heard him trying to explain what happened. I heard you yelling at him, telling him to not 'blame my books!'. I heard my sister trying to explain. I heard you call her a b****.

These fights are becoming more and more frequent. Today, I heard you in the kitchen. You were getting tea ready and, according to my sis who was unfortunately there at the time, noted that a tray was close to falling off the table and you 'could see an accident coming'. And that accident did come. You exploded and when my father came to inquire what had happened, you yelled at him to leave the room. You said 'do you really think I'm going to reach across the table, knock everything off and burn myself?!'

Let me just point out the flaw there. You could see the accident coming. It fell off the table because it was pushed by something. An accident that would have been easily avoided if you had taken a few seconds to walk around the table to move it back safely. It was not my father's fault and did not deserve to be blamed.

If it was something valuable, I might have understood your rage.

But it was a ****ing tray of cooked tomatoes.

And now, you said you are 'sick of being with' my father, and you are now sleeping upstairs. You also warned him that 'if you behave like that one more time, I'm staying upstairs!'

I want to know if this is going to get any worse. I don't want you to separate, as I do love you both equally. My father because I can understand him. You because you are my mother. But at the same time I'm scared of you. I'm scared to bring this topic up to you. You intimidate me. If you do separate, I'm going with my father. Because I'm sick off this BS. I have a life too, you know.

What is this censorkip.gif ing madness?! The finals are next week and yet you idiotic teachers come up with a censorkip.gif ing portfolio due the day before the test?! Are you all censorkip.gif ing out of your minds?! How can you even be teachers?! Stressing us out will NOT I REPEAT NOT help us get higher grades! WHAT THE censorkip.gif WERE YOU THINKING LAST TIME FOR THE MIDTERMS IT WAS LIKE THIS TOO AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED? ALMOST EVERYONE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO REVIEW FOR BIOLOGY SO THEY ALL GOT TERRIBLE GRADES! SOME PEOLE ONLY PULLED THROUGH BECAUSE THEY WERE SMART ENOUGH, BUT THE REST? Yelled at by their parents. Not daring to show their report cards to anyone. Crying under the covers at night. WE DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS!

Alright whoever ****ed up my deliveries, enough is enough.

~70 dollars in clothes is bad enough, maybe it got stolen, but it's been nearly 3 months. This is ridiculous and I either want my money back from the site (which isn't going to happen as they aren't liable) or a refund from you (which is probably also not going to happen even though you LOST MY PACKAGE). Nobody has even contacted me since over a month ago.

And now it's happening again with a book. It's not a book for class but it's the last WoT book and it should have been delivered yesterday. But no, suddenly three different carriers (why the censorkip.gif are there 3 carriers jfc) all say unable to deliver because the address was wrong? Bull. This is a big apartment complex with a simple enough office address that I HAVE RECEIVED BOXES TO BEFORE. THE SAME ADDRESS. The office doesn't have it. I can't find a working number to any post office in the city and two sites tell me half of them are closed, because of course it messes up on a Friday.

So I'll probably lose this one too, and it's all bull****. I'm afraid to order anything else (censorkip.gif FORBID I HAD ACTUALLY NEEDED TO ORDER A BOOK FOR CLASSES) because it's practically throwing away money at this point. There's 100 bucks gone. So ridiculous.