LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Bronze Trophies are a participation award given to everyone on the site once you join.

Why is there a Koi on the top of some people's scrolls? How do I get one?

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

That isn't a koi, it's a Magikarp, and you get it by capturing a Magikarp Pokémon in the Pokémon mini game available once you have one of every type of dragon (including DPs and Frills)

I wasn't able to get any of the new Valentine's dragon because I just joined yesterday, can I get one please please please?

Pumpkins don't like the bigger dragons because they eat them all the time. Pygmies don't bully the Pumpkins, so they stick with them instead of the larger dragons.

Is a second gen Thuwed rare?

ninja.gif 'd again. I gots to stop thinking so much.

Second gen Thuweds are quite common, as this denotes dragons bred on Thursdays who will be available again on Wednesday. (I thought this was how they got their name until about a month ago.)

Are there fourth of July dragons?

Edited by amthystfire

Yes, but only for users whose IP address(es) is/are located in the US.

Why are some neglected dragons genderless?

Their scroll has contracted Tree Mania. Scrolls can get that, so never put your scroll near theirs, or your scroll will be burned by the Mania! ohmy.gif

How can I get a Tinsel dragon?

Wait until the winter holidays and buy tinsel from your local store. Then, decorate your favorite dragon with the tinsel just like it shows in the tinsel sprite.

Why do new eggs only appear every five minutes?

Labor and delivery take time. Humans can take anywhere from 20 minutes to 2 days to pop out a baby. Think of those poor dragons who only have 5 minutes! That's got to take a serious toll on the Mother dragons' bodies.

Do the Leetle trees produce seeds? If I get more than one, can I breed them?

Leetle trees make seeds, yes, but not on your scroll. They release their pollen to the wind and that pollinates wild trees. These wild trees then form seeds, which drop and grow. It takes a long time for these trees to grow, which is why they don't show up very often. Plus, wild dragons tend to eat the seeds and shoots, making them even rarer.

What are all these wild dragons that everyone talks about? Where are they and can I capture one?

you can capture wild dragons in the Pokepark which is available after you have 5,000 dragons.

How do I get a GoN? everyone keeps saying that I need one.

Don't listen to these people, GoN is actually Datamonster disguised. Obtain it, all of your dragons will be erased forever thanks to it.

Where can I obtain a CB Thuwed?

It means they are about to escape! You must freeze them immediately or they will fly off. If you're lucky, they'll leave you alive.

What's that fish that some people have? ((splash badge if not clear))

Its a special dragon exclusive to pokemon players.

Why does my dragon have two heads?!

It doesn't have two heads. The other is just a massive growth which looks identical to the other head. You should take your dragon to the doctor a.s.a.p and get it removed.

How do I logout?

Ask your dragons very nicely to move around the way you would like them to. They may agree and not kill you, maybe.

How are Magma dragons able to have all that lava on their scales? Won't it melt them?