LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Compete in the DC-decathalon, which is a sporting event held during odd-numbered leap years, and come in third place or better.

I keep trying to catch a Soulpeace in the Cave but I can't find any. Where do you find them?

You must sit in the cave and meditate until you achieve inner peace then the egg will appear before you.

What is a mod? blink.gif

A mod is a mild offensive drinker. The title gives them power over the forums and the more they drink the more power they gain. The scale goes from mild to moderate to major. (feels a warn coming xd.png )

How do I reply to people on the thread?

Edited by Yamato_K

Walk up to them and say "Hey you!" followed by whatever else you want to say.

I tried to name my dragon "BOBSPARKLES123" but it said the name was already taken (XD idk if it actually is or not.) Is there a way to get it back?

Yes. Battle the owner in a battle of wits. If you win, the owner will give it back to you.

If I view TJ09's profile, it says 'TJ09', but if I see a topic made by him, it has that diamond thingy. Why?

Because TJ is actually a dragon himself and diamonds are a girl's dragon's best friend.

Why can't I catch eggs if I have too many hatchlings?

You have to carry all the hatchlings all the time, so you're literally overburdened and have your hands full. Get fit by lifting dragons and you could carry more!

I saw a shiny sweetling today. What must I do to get a shiny daydream?

Either chain with your DragNav or breed for one using the Masuda method.

How do I get a dragon from the Wilderness?

You must complete Jiminy's Journal 100% only then will a secret world open up. It is there where you can capture wild dragons.

How do I breed my dragons?

Recommend to them that they should hang out, then they will, then they might have eggs.

Why are Gold dragons' scales gold-colored?

Because they eat the gold in their cave instead of food, and then it secretes from their bodies to form scales.

I have people randomly messaging me and telling me that I should take their BSA dragons? Is this a trick? What are BSA dragons, and why should I take them?

BSA stands for Buggy Smelly Aces. They are a group of dragons that TJ hates and if he catches users with them he will burn their scroll. The people have been giving these eggs to start a rebellion against TJ. IF HE CATCHES YOU, HE WILL BURN YOUR SCROLL. I suggest you refuse the offers.

((Extra points for creativity))

What does the Splash action do?

Shallow water dragons are generally immature dragons that go around splashing water on people and other dragons as they pass by. Naturally, the mother dragon has to step in and address the offensive behavior of the childish dragon. When this happens, the mother dragon will come over to your scroll if she is not already yours. For this reason, most people do not abandon their shallow water dragons. Their BSA essentially acts as a summon to steal the parent from its original scroll.

Can I incubate my ice dragon egg, or will it melt if I try that?

Edited by Blueocean

Incubating an egg, obviously, makes it warm. You wouldn't want that rare egg to melt, so don't.

Why can't I see the female dragon in the Dragon Matchmaking?

You attracted the rare Invisible Wyvern so of course you can't see her!

What is a site skin??

I think it's a cape that some Red dragons are found wearing.

Why are Magis the only dragons that can preform the teleport action?

They aren't. There are these other dragons with the Teleport BSA. They were the first, but they were a failed expiriment by TJ. They were able to teleport a dragon from TJ's scroll onto the user's. For this reason, TJ stopped dropping the eggs, but a few users managed to get some. They breed them in secret, trying to start a rebellion against him so he can step down and choose a new admin.

Why does TJ not show his scroll?

Because TJ has every dragon that has ever existed on his scroll, and he doesn't want anyone to feel bad because he has 50,000 dragons and they only have 1,500. He's considerate like that.

Why did I not get a white dragon or a day dream when I bred the two of them together? is this some sort of glitch?

Yes this is a glitch you should report it immediately.

Who is this TJ09 i keep hearing about?

blink.gif

He is a whimsical blue and white sideways square that floats around DC obtaining all the dragons. He does this by being awesome and also not actually existing.

What is and even gen dragon?

Even gen stands for Even Gendered. It really means that the dragon is neither male, nor female. Usually this term applies to dinos or chickens, and other unbreedables.

Is there a way to predict the color of a Nebula's wings before it hatches?

Yes, all you have to do is throw the egg against a wall and depending on what color the yolk is when it splats will determine what color that nebula would have been.

My Nocturne Dragon keeps changing during the day. Is it suppose to do that?

Edited by Yamato_K

No! It must be incredibly sick. What on earth are you feeding it? If you have cheese or chickens on your scroll, release them immediately! They are poison to your nocturne dragon. Though you might want to keep a chicken around to make chicken soup for sick eggs and hatchlings. If nothing else, keep them on separate pages of the scroll.

Do adult dragons ever go egg hunting on their own? I found a cave born bronze tinsel on my page one day, and I KNOW I didn't catch it or trade for it.

Oh my. You must have an Egg Napper! They are dragons that steal eggs from TJ! If he finds them on your scroll, he will assume you are a hacker and burn your scroll! Realese them immediatley!

The Summon action is gone! What happened?

Dragons have a limit on how much magic that can use in their life. If you've tried to summon too many times within three years, their ability will go dormant. Check them again in another three years or so. They'll be on cool down at least that long.

What's the purpose of a paper dragon? If it can't breed, then what good is it?