LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

For ARTZ. Duh.

Why is there a Neglected sprite with no horns and gender while others have horns and have a gender?

((Seriously, I was wondering that for a while))

Reality: it has to do with whether or not their gender was influenced before they were traded, or something like that.

Sometimes, a deacon is so neglected that, in their times of deep depression, they resort to self mutilation.

Why can a dragon only mate once a week?

To keep dragons from taking over the entire internets.

Can I get decorations for my dragons?

You can get decorations for your dragon. Somewhere on the AP page, stuffs will pop up. You gotta be quick tho, cuz other people can see it too.

Where can I find a Lagmonster egg?

The plant eaters can pretty much take care of themselves, but you feed the ones that eat meat chicken. This is why people get so excited about chickens in the cave.

How do I get more dragons?

You don't, you see, it is actually the dragons that are getting YOU.

How do pink dragons influence genders?

Pink dragons can actually tell what gender the egg will be just by looking at it. All they do is secretly swap the egg for another one that is identical, and you can't tell the difference. This is why it won't work on hatchlings, as they begin to recognise you as soon as they hatch, so the pink can never find a hatchie that will act the same.

I have a hatchling that's dead! What happened?!?

Edited by Zeditha

Guarantor of Notoriety. It ensures that you will become more well known in the forums and trading centers.

Why can't I see the inside of the egg when there is a hole in it? I would like to be able to see the baby dragon before it hatches.

It fell and hit the ground. Stuffs inside the egg came out, better just throw it away.

I picked up a Sunrise/Sunset egg at morning, then hatched it at evening. I wanted Sunrise, but I got Sunset! Is this a glitch?

This depends on whether you have any sunrise or sunset dragons already. If you had a sunset dragon, that explains it, because owning these dragons influences which dragon the egg will hatch as - think of it as an auto-influence. You must kill any previous sunset dragons and release your new sunset to the AP before you have a good chance of hatching a sunrise. If you had no sunset dragons, then this is a serious glitch and you must give away the hatchling ASAP!

My Vampire can't breed! What do I do?

Vampire dragons don't exist, they are just a silly joke.

Why did my tinsel die? (I'm not kidding my s1 tinsel died once.)

TJ09 is another name for the lagmonster, you should avoid him at all costs.

I found a dragon egg that's like half the size of normal. What is wrong with it?

Edit: ninja.gif D

Edited by amthystfire

Arcane Pants.

Why don't the dragons move?

They move, but only when nobody is looking.

What are these yellow round faces all over the forums?

ninja.gif 'd

They're people. Gosh, stop being so racist.

*points to sleepsong's avatar* How do I get that dragon?

Edited by WaterScorpion

Catch a Magikarp, then fuse it into a badge.

What are titles and when do you get them?

((Seriously, help me with this one please))

Joke Answer: PM TJ09 for a title.

Real Answer: When you reach level 10, you get to have a custom title and you can change it in your control panel.

I got a chick! Isn't a chick not a dragon? What is going on?

A chick must have gotten inside the dragon egg somehow. This happens often, so don't be surprised if you see a chick instead of a hatchling!

What are Leetle Trees, and how do I get one?