LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Why are there so many humans?

How can Magma dragons NOT BURN ANYTHING?!

The dragon is said to be 'smoking' hot'. This is in reference to their strikingly good looks, not their body temperature.

How can I get a cave born Guardian of Nature dragon?

Their souls escaped.

Why did the GoN summoning fail?

There are they are just shy and you have to dive very deep to find them.

Why do i have to have 50 dragons before i can have more than 4 eggs at a time? blink.giftongue.gif

You need to make sure there are enough dragons to take care of the eggs; most dragons don't have the attention span to take care of eggs.

Where can I find a list of all the dragons?

You need to go on to Dino Cave, find a white dino, and use the Dragon List BSA.

If you want a list of Dino Cave dinos, get a paper dragon and use the Dino List BSA.

Why can't I get into the seventh biome? The page says it doesn't exist!

The seventh biome is actually the wilderness, located here: http://dragcave.net/wilderness and you can only get dragons there at certain times, based on your account number. (ask an older player about account numbers) and there are a hundred time slots yours could fall in during the week, so just keep an eye out and eventually it will open up for you.

ETA: I saw someone with a Christmas tree on their scroll, how do I get one?

Edited by amthystfire

You would need to get the rarest dragon from each of the six available biomes first. Once you do, a hidden BSA "Reveal" will appear and you can use that to access the seventh biome. It only however leaves it accessible for about an hour and the cool down time is about three days.

ninja.gif 'd, but no question...

You would need to gift a dragon on each day leading up to Christmas (starting on the first of December). On Christmas day, if the requirement is met, you will receive a Christmas tree for your scroll.

Do other dragons eat cheese dragons?

Edited by WaterScorpion

(I constantly forget to ask questions.)

Yes, the other dragons eat cheese dragons (and chickens, for that matter) but you are a pretty powerful Mage so they won't eat YOUR Dragon.

How do I link my scroll to my signature, doesn't that happen automatically?

It would've if you had put in the relevant information upon set up of your forum account. If not, you would either have to ask TJ to fix it for you or create an entirely new forum account.

Why aren't my two dragons able to breed? The option is still available other times breeding fails...

Because they caught the cold!

Why don't my dragons like playing with the tennis ball with me? sad.gif

You can do that?

My dragon instantly had an egg! That is not logical! How does this happen?

Female dragons always have an egg ready. It's up to the female to decide whether or not to drop one after breeding and that depends if the female really likes that male or not.

I went to the abandon egg pile and the eggs had timers on them (day/hour). What does that mean?

All of the eggs are bombs. If no one takes one before the timer runs out, they explode and the Lagmonster comes for a visit.

How are my chickens still alive? Wouldn't the dragons have eaten them already?

The chickens feather's are coated in a special powder that the dragons detest because it tastes very sour, so they don't eat them.

Why do some dragons have feathered wings while others have scales?

The ones with feathers are mutated birds. You should avoid them at all costs.

If you incubate a Magma egg, what would happen? Would it just get overheated and explode or something?

You are correct, therefore it is advisable not to do it, even if there is a 50% chance survival rate.

What does the Expunge BSA do?

It creates a large x-shaped sponge which costs your dragons in a sticky goo and they die.

What happens during the holidays?

Your dragons get a little too much cherry juice and start seeing weird dragons.

Why am I catching dragons?

You are catching dragons because dragons make awesome friends.

What is this Incubate thing everyone keeps making a big deal over?

Incubate is a virus that can infect your dragons. If it infects enough dragons, then it will bring the Datamonster back to life! People avoid it at all costs.

What is massbreed?

It's when dragons are overcome by the abilities of the Decepis dragon and in their confusion they throw out all of your eggs to the AP, filling it up. Strangly enough this happens to only one or two breeds at a time. The best way to avoid this is to kick out all of your Decepis dragons so they cannot affect your clan.

Why do Grave dragons look like roasted marshmallows?