LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Mah god, what do they teach you in school?

Earthquake: a sudden and violent shaking of the ground, sometimes causing great destruction, as a result of movements within the earth's crust or volcanic action.

aka, you do not want to be in one.

Why is my dragon not attracting any mates?

Probably too much cologne and/or AXE

What are these weird pink eggs everywhere in the biomes??

None of the eggs are pink actually.... You should really go see an optometrist right away!!

How do I create a DC account?

Simply click Login on the top of the DC page. Type in your desired username and password. Don't click Register, it's full of viruses/trojans/etc.

Why did I get a pink egg from breeding GoN and Solstice dragon together?

See the pink on the solstice's wing? That is the pink that goes to the egg. Next Christmas she is more likely to produce blue solstices! xd.png

Why does the mate my dragon attracts want either more sweets, or more shinies, never satisfied with both at the same time?

Because you embarrassed it.

Why don't mint dragons have wings?

Humans capture them, play with them, earn their trust and then chop off their wings to use them as complimentary mints which they leave on your pillows at fancy hotels. 8D

How does one get a Guardian of Nature egg?

Edited by Yamato_K

You must take a freshly hatched dragon egg to the sacred grove and bath it in the mystical waters. If your egg is chosen, it will be blessed and transformed into a Guardian of Nature.

Why are holiday dragons usually one gender?

You have to sneak into a male dragon's cave and steal it from his treasure hoard, usually located in the back of the cave. Good luck getting out though. ^^;

Why can't my boy dragon attract a pretty girl?

Has he evaluated what type of female he's looking for? He might be trying to attract the wrong type of female. (Also, is he looking for a pretty "girl" or a pretty "girl dragon"? That might also be the problem XP)

Why do dragons hatch genderless?

You can't breed dragons. They multiply by amitosis

Why have some people dark Sweetlings?

Edited by Laura-Lana

They are TJ's enemies. He turns some of their sweetlings dark as a warning not to make him cross. When all of someone's sweetlings end up dark, he burns their scroll, which also burns them as they tend to be holding it. Very few people make TJ cross nowadays, which is why the dark sweetlings are rare.

How do I get a Hellhorse?

You steal all the eggs you can get from the cave. Never click on them, name them, add them to click sites, or give them any attention whatsoever. You'll know if one turns into a neglected if you get an invite to the Maury show asking for a DNA test from you.

How do I incubate an egg?

Edited by Yamato_K

You put an egg in a Cubate.

What does AP stand for?

You make sure you hatch and grow a chicken so it can sit on your eggs. To hatch the chicken, you sit on it.

What happens when your egg hatches?

You lose all recollection of who you are and where you are. DO NOT HATCH YOUR EGGS.

Where do leetle trees come from?

Edited by Yamato_K