LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Yes. The Magma dragon you see is a drawing of it in its first 15 seconds of adulthood, before it melts into a bloody puddle.

How do I get a Vampire egg to stay on my scroll?

Don't read it Twilight.

Why are there Dinos? They are extinct!

They are extinct, but the Daydreams and Magis wanted to troll people, so they formed a plan together. The Magis took the old dino skeletons and restored them. They aren't alive, but they look like the real deal. Then the Daydreams attatched strings to the dino bodies, turn them into puppets, and make people and dragons believe they are alive.

Why do so many people treasure Neglecteds? They look horrible!

They will one day grow up into the most beautiful dragon of all if you EV train them properly.

How can I get a spriter alt?

You have to commission the spriter. Do remember to note that some spriters may currently not be taking requests.

When do new dragon releases happen?

When another Pokémon manages to travel to this dimension

Why don't some dragons have any back legs? Were they in a horrible accident or something?

Yes they were. They scorned the wizard in the north *coughTJcough* so they were cursed to have no back legs. It's a sore topic so it's probably best not to bring it up around them.

Is there a maximum number of dragons you can have?

Yes, you can only have 1000, after that, the older ones you have are automatically turned to wild dragon

Why holliday only breed in a specific time?

Edited by Little-Star

It's a tradition those specific dragons like to follow once every year; as dragon's are long-lived creatures, breeding once a year isn't necessarily restricting.

I mated a water and a magi, but got an egg that isn't either. What happened?

Oh no, you have been struck by a deadly dragon disease! You must abandon or give away the egg, and release the adults immediately! DO NOT kill them, or your curious dragons will only sniff the bodies and become sick. After you have abandoned the egg, PM the egg's lineage link to TJ to report another outbreak of this deadly disease. He will then check eggs and dragons, and distribute medicine.

My egg has a soft shell, what happened to it?

it's a good natured soft baby and will be fine if you hatch it asap throw it into many hatcheries

why did my dragons refuse each other?

They probably had an argument, you should go help them solve this.

Everyone keeps talking about a 'Lagmonster', is this some kind of inside joke or something?

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

The 'Lagmonster' is a type of virus that is contracted if you click on a corrupt egg in one of the biomes. You can never tell which eggs are affected as their descriptions are the same as any other egg. If you should have the misfortune of picking up one of these virus eggs, they will corrupt your entire scroll and destroy all of the dragons in your scroll. The egg will remain on the scroll indefinitely, never to hatch, die, or allow you from picking up any eggs in the future. It's best to avoid the biomes all together to keep your scroll from being ruined.

I heard that Dragon Cave has a forum. How do I get there?

Edited by Yamato_K

Only the most experienced Dragon Cave members can join the forums. You had to have been here since 2006. ((Oddly enough, I talk about being here since the beginning, whereas I only joined right after Halloween 2014 xd.png))

Why do people treasure Bright Pinks and Frills so much?

Bright pinks and frills are even more rare than cheese and paper, and are therefore a bigger deal to get.

When I look at my purple dragon, it has a thing in actions that says "Fertility" what does it do?

Socky is the sock puppet mascot for dragcave. It's actually pretty adorable.

In actions, there is a "kill" option. Is there a benefit to killing dragons?

Yes. Every time you kill a dragon, you gain power. It is dark power, but hey, powers!

How do you become a Global Mod?

First, you need to brush up on your global history. Once that's refreshed, you can take courses in international politics. With that mastered, establish yourself in the world and build your establishment/economy/nation into a world power. The final step would be to impose your will across the global and achieve world domination. This is a long and arduous process which is why there aren't very many Global Mods.

How do/can I become a spriter for dragcave?

Ask the spriting fairies to help you draw an uber dragon.

What is mana? Do I need it, how do I get it?

Mana is a type of mayonnaise that all dragons need so they don't get sick. Go get some.

Why do special dragons only show up on certain holidays? Why not all year round like the rest of them?

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

Because a dark wizard "coughtjcough" told them to

I'm trying to breed o e of my dragons but there aren't any on the list. I have other dragons of the opposite gender.

Check to make sure that your dragon has bathed recently. The other gender dragons won't come around if the dragon doesn't have a respectable sense of hygiene.

I found a VERY pretty egg, but the hatchies and adults aren't as pretty to look at. Is there a way I can freeze the egg so it will not hatch, but won't count against me?

Edited by Blueocean

Yes, just take the egg to an ice dragon and let it freeze it for you

Why are there chickens and dinos in the world of Dragon Cave?

Well the chickens are there as food for the dragons, and there aren't any dinos you're hallucinating.

What is this spriting thing I keep hearing about? Is this important?

blink.gif