LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Simple; take a dragon and put christmas decorations on it. They don't mind - it's a little known fact that every breed of dragon, even the most aggressive ones, love to play with tinsel.

Why do Shadow Walkers look different if I change the DC background? ((They actually do, there translucent xd.png I think that's awesome))

Shadow Walkers have an problem. They feel they HAVE to blend in with their surroundings. Or maybe it is threatened by your dragon.

How do you get a GoN?

You must abandon all possessions that tie you to modern society and live in nature. Only when you truly become one with nature and eat a handful of peyote will a GoN appear before you.

I forgot my password. How do I recover it?

Edited by Yamato_K

Where did you last see it?

How do I get a prize dragon?

Win big on any lottery, then send it to TJ via mail. He will send you a prize dragon egg in return.

Why do the eggs in AP have low times?

Because their owner didn't want them, so their lifespan is shortened. If adopted, they will become dead dragons at some point, clogging up your scroll.

Why do some gendered hatchlings look different depdending on the gender, but some don't?

Some want to be the other gender, so they stay that way.

What is a Thuwed?

They have to be mined. To do this, go get a pickaxe, run underground, and mine like crazy until you find a gold egg. Oh, by the way, this has to be done in Minecraft, not in real life.

How can I get a Neglected Dragon?

beating the egg and baby constantly

how doe I get a holiday dragon?

On christmas you'd have travel to the north pole and punch Santa in the duodenum until he gives you an egg. Depending on the holiday, you must find and punch that holiday's prominent figure until they give you an egg(s)~

Why did my egg get sick?

Edited by Yamato_K

Because you left it out in the cold too long. Now it has a cold.

How do dragons communicate over long distances?

It influences them to hide in piles of Bat Sauce Apples. Don't use it, or the dragon will die of sauce apples! ohmy.gif

What's an AoC?

ninja.gif'd

Click sites are sites that click. Literally. That's all they are.

What is an Undine dragon?

Edited by DragonxEmpress

Something.

Why does Sockpuppet Strangler have tons more posts then TJ09?

TJ is shy and only comes out at night, like a bat. Don't ask me why, that's just how the world works. (Sorry TJ xd.png)

What's a Vine Dragon?

(sounds totally legit to me XP //shot)

A vine dragon is a small species of dragons that mainly live in the jungle. They get their name from the way they hang and travel by vine (as they are wingless)

What is a drake?

A drake is a type of duck, specifically a male one.

Why can't I abandon an egg for 5 hours after picking it up from the main cave?

It is TJ's way of getting the AP clear. You bond with the egg and when the five hours is over, you can't let it go.

Can you remove a warn?

no you cannot they are permanent they do not go away no matter how you scream at them

Why do i need red dragons, they aren't that cool i keep getting them?

blink.gif

If your scroll doesn't have enough Red dragons it will eventually freeze over, preventing you from collecting any more eggs ever.

What's a badge?

A badge is a representation that you have defeated a gym leader. You must train your dragons well or they will be defeated and you will not earn badges and then your dragons will start to desert you.

Someone said I can have 5 eggs when I get a bronze trophy, but how do I get one of those?