LyricShadowcrow

What not to say to a Newbie

Nothing fancy. Just a list of random dragons. The more times a dragon shows up on a lineage, the better!

Why am I overburdened?

You must have eaten too much cake or chocolates lately. Gotta take things in moderation. The scroll knows and judges all.

What are these weird html/bbcodes attached to my dragons?

Wow, totally ninja.gif 'd whoops. xd.png

Let's try this again.

you have to catch a Paper, a Cheese and a Chicken and make them preform a dance. If they can dance in sync then an egg will appear in between them.

Why does one of my 2G Solstice dragons have blue wings instead of reddish like it's mother?

Edited by Syiren

You must be at peace with the world first, hence the name SOULPEACE. That means go green, no more then half a full bag of trash every day, stuff like that.

Why is there a Purple and a Blue dino? How do they stay camoflauged? Wouldn't they be found and hunted non-stop?

Edited by Doodle_Leetle_Trees

They live in a park full of blue and purple flowers, don't worry. Steven Spielberg won't find them.

Can I haz a rooster?

Sure you can. They are rarer than the occasional chicken though, so good luck.

How do I get a zombie dragon?

Halloween you sacrifice a dragon to cthulhu. if he accepts your dragon will become a zombie

How do I get a CB prize dragon?

It stands for "Award Pile"; people like to give free dragons to people via the pile

How can I get a Frilled dragon?

Cause some Dragons slept too much in the sun.

How do I get a better chance at finding a rare Dragon?

You get them exclusively from the abandoned page; they are called neglected for a reason.

Why is there a gravestone on that person's scroll?

It's a mark showing they've killed too many dragons and are being punished for it.

What is the difference between a Shimmer and a Tinsel?

It's just a different name for the same thing. They are both the same type of dragon, but they have two names on the forums. They are officially valled Sinsels, but they are shimmery and so people call them Shimmers! biggrin.gif

Wait, people suddenly want loads of Flamingoes! What's that all about?

If you get enough flamingoes, you meet TJ.

Why won't silver eggs appear in the cave?

Silver eggs aren't natural dragons. The first Silver dragons were actually created by immersing other dragon eggs in liquid silver, and while you do sometimes see 'CB' Silver dragons in the cave, they are simply eggs produced by Silver dragons that were released by players.

Therefore, the reason that you can't see Silver dragons in-cave is that they are only obtainable through breeding an existing dragon, but some people manage to obtain eggs produced by 'wild' dragons, who were released.

What are 'hybrids'? I can't find them in the cave...

You can get them by mixing a dragon with another type of dragon; HYBRIDS.

How do I get a guardian of nature?

On Beltaine Eve, you put a toy dragon in a loaf of bread. Whoever gets the piece of bread with the dragon in it gets an inbred dragon.

Why are Magi dragons more magical than other types?