Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

Finished that one, thank heavens because trying to find energy to hatch eggs when you're sick is hard.

user posted image

Yay, egg #36! biggrin.gif Decided to just continue my current hunt (if any eggs would show up in the Shelter) than start a new one for the SWSH ^^;

Apparently I misclicked when entering and am supposed to be hunting Budew. Kinda wish I figured that out sooner, but oh well.

Also, give these two clicks so i can free up space and finish up this exploration.

user posted imageuser posted image

I'm not really hunting for shinies, but eh, some luck woudn't hurt ...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by obelisk_light

user posted image

Rawst berries for exploration please?

user posted image

Also I got pretty lucky and hatched this yesterday. Was not expecting that.

Where do I find a Floral Togepi? I mean...how do I get an egg? I have a pre-hatched one I got from the shelter...but I'm referring to actually getting an egg that would start out as well...mine.

Where do I find a Floral Togepi? I mean...how do I get an egg? I have a pre-hatched one I got from the shelter...but I'm referring to actually getting an egg that would start out as well...mine.

You can throw your hatched one in the Daycare with a Fairy-group Pokemon, or buy a voucher with Prize points when that plus power gets turned on.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

user posted image

This didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. I'm hunting it again, hopefully that one won't take too long either. *crosses fingers*

Spirit_, don't give up! I found my Shiny Ponyta for a SWSH on the last day. smile.gif

user posted image

Aw yeah. Decided to do this exploration, like, last-minute, got it done really quickly. The two tasks before the last task made me really angry though.

The two tasks before the last task made me really angry though.

The person responsible for the Level 100 tasks is a sadist.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

836 eggs, no shiny yet. I'm seriously going to stay awake until I hatch a shiny or until the time is out. This is ridiculous sad.gif

Not sure if it's a glitch, but it's happening again where whenever I log on the forum, it logs me out of the main site and won't let me sign back in =/ Tried logging out of the forum to see if that would help, but it didn't - not sure what's up sleep.gif

*Edit* Well, I opened the site again, and I just happened to be signed in ^^; I'm going to assume whatever is happening is a browser-based issue and not a site-based one (I use Chrome, fyi ^^; ) Also, I see those whom got a shiny were given a Jewel Goody Bag ohmy.gif I want to see what's in it, but then again I don't want the bag to disappear (I'm weird about stuff like that) xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

it says on forums that the bag isn't useable yet

i clicked on it and it does nothing for now. but its in the section vouchers so i am curious what novelty they made this time.

a diamond buduw or something like that ohmy.gif

This is the third hunt in a row that I've failed (didn't help that I couldn't choose Budew for some reason, so ended up with Hawlucha.)

Hopefully the prize will turn up in the shop like past ones have, but I'm worried it won't...