Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted image

I finally got to see the prankster! rolleyes.gif Didn't want to risk not looking down and not getting an egg by accident so I was very careful in clicking for correct option xd.png

Is anyone else having issues using the Mobile Walker on Chrome? I get a popup saying I didn't grant permission to the site ever since I upgraded to Chrome's latest.

where you get the portal?

i have hoopa from last months egg gift but i am just curious where you find a portal

user posted image

still need sweets

It pops up like that guy that sells Slowpoketails does (the same general area of the whether, X booster, Plus')...but instead of THAT sprite, there's a sprite for the ring (the 1st stage of the Hoopa egg).

Does anyone have the following for trade?

Pansage's leaf

Rainbow carrot

Strawberry pokepuff

These are the rest I'm missing

The "Sacodong"

Imbolc Pillar

Turtwig Flower Pot

Vileplume Air Freshener

Cover Aquamarine Gemstone

The "Togesac

Easter Mareep Doll

Easternite

Foolnite

Mai Blossom Parasol

Xerneas Easter Basket

Yveltal Easter Basket

Zygarde Easter Basket

Egg Hatcher Phone Strap

Water_angel, I just gifted you a lot of trinkets. I believe some of them were on that list you posted.

Water_angel, I just gifted you a lot of trinkets. I believe some of them were on that list you posted.

Yay thank you! I wish I had ones you needed to gift back. But when they release the last set, I think I'll open my 957 chests and see if I can complete any regular sets. I only need the ankh to complete set 3, I wish I could find one.

Um...2 questions:

1) Where do I find the Prison Bottle? My Hoopa finally hatched but I have no idea where to get the Prison Bottle.

2) If I use a Prison Bottle though, is there a way to change my Hoopa back to its cute (Confined) form? If not, ignore my 1st question.

Note: Only 7 achievements to go before I have enough so I go on the Celebi exploration. I should be able to go on it by the end of the week. I am SO psyched!

Um...2 questions:

1) Where do I find the Prison Bottle? My Hoopa finally hatched but I have no idea where to get the Prison Bottle.

2) If I use a Prison Bottle though, is there a way to change my Hoopa back to its cute (Confined) form? If not, ignore my 1st question.

Note: Only 7 achievements to go before I have enough so I go on the Celebi exploration. I should be able to go on it by the end of the week. I am SO psyched!

Right now there's no way to get the Prison Bottle. It was a prize for the Site Wide Shiny Hunt back in March.

are there more people who have trouble with the mobile walker?

i didn't change anything in my settings but suddenly i get a sign that i don't allow location sharing ....

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Right now there's no way to get the Prison Bottle. It was a prize for the Site Wide Shiny Hunt back in March.

Oh...well that kinda sucks but whatever...thanks for letting me know though!

they will come available somehow in the future, don't worry. it's been with everything like that. they hand it out first and somehow it's added through underground or prize shop or ....

user posted image

^I hate summoning! It took almost half a bloody hour to find that in the Lab.

Edit: Finally got started on the Celebi exploration...Task 1 could be VERY time consuming.

Edit 2: Nevermind, apparently all I needed to do was post here (odd coincidence). Task 2, 1,500 interactions? After the 3,500 interactions I've already done today...yeah... Better idea, I'm going to sleep...if I get up in time, I'll do them than otherwise they can wait until tomorrow. *eyeroll*

Edited by y2j_fanatic

y2j_fanatic, a word of advice about summoning: I don't recommend it on multiplier days. With so many eggs in the lab, even with the Summon pass power activated there's a good chance you'll miss your egg. I usually don't summon unless there are 430 eggs or less in the Lab.

user posted image

I need to send Alex and Thomas a gift for all the shinies I've gotten from them.

Edited by purpledragonclaw

user posted image

Dry berries please?

y2j_fanatic, a word of advice about summoning: I don't recommend it on multiplier days. With so many eggs in the lab, even with the Summon pass power activated there's a good chance you'll miss your egg. I usually don't summon unless there are 430 eggs or less in the Lab.

user posted image

I need to send Alex and Thomas a gift for all the shinies I've gotten from them.

It's good advice but there were only around 400 eggs in there when I did it, even with the multiplier.

Note: After the 1,500 interactions...the immediate next task is 2,000? *sarcasm* How nice.

y2j, glad you were able to get your summon. I've given up after about 20 minutes of searching, sometimes even the Summon power doesn't help.

user posted image

Alex and Thomas are my favorite breeders on the site. smile.gif

user posted image

aw ye

what is that?

last task of arceus exploration .... finally there smile.gif

y2j, glad you were able to get your summon. I've given up after about 20 minutes of searching, sometimes even the Summon power doesn't help.

user posted image

Alex and Thomas are my favorite breeders on the site. smile.gif

Yeah, me too.

Next task: Find a Murkrow...hmm...okay...that'll be simple.

Edit: As for the next task, I HAVE to keep that Murkrow in my party AND have a level 100 Honchkrow...AND keep a slot open. This is cruel considering I have multiple legendaries I'm trying to train.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

user posted image

^I need 160 Cheri Berries for Celebi to be healed...this is task 6 of 8.

Edited by y2j_fanatic

On task 11 of the "Treasure Hunt of Mysteries" exploration where I need to beat the Wurmple thug, and the level 76-100 Pokemon that are required, I only have shinies of that level ^^; Which should I use? unsure.gif

Finally got a Korechu though that Youngster event...AWESOME!

And, less than 12 hours later...I have my 2nd Korechu. o.O

That makes me wonder, if it's possible to get the Korechu event more than once...is it possible to get the Strange Portal event more than once?

Side note: I still need 10 more Cheri Berry's for my Celebi (top post on this page).

Edited by y2j_fanatic